Aussie Readers discussion

Time Keepers
This topic is about Time Keepers
Archives > Cover Reveal - Time Keepers by Nicki J Markus

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Markus (nickijmarkus) | 168 comments I am excited to have received my cover for Time Keepers, designed by the talented Reese Dante.

Time Keepers will be out in e-book format on 7th July 2012 and a print release will follow shortly after (date still to be confirmed).

Here is the blurb:

In the not so distant future, Supernaturals have announced their presence to the world. But now a secret government agency is rounding them up, hoping to use them for its own purposes.

With Supernaturals going missing every day, Nick has been careful to guard his own secret, never giving anyone reason to notice him. That is until Ellie comes careering into his train carriage.

Instantly drawn to her, he tries to help. But soon both their secrets are revealed and they find themselves on the run in a desperate bid to escape from the mysterious Time Keepers, whose net is closing in around them.

Want to get a first glimpse of the cover? Then head over to my blog!

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68780 comments Mod
Congratulations Nicki, that's fantastic! Awesome cover:) I added it to our data for you...

Time Keepers by Nicki J. Markus

message 3: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Markus (nickijmarkus) | 168 comments Brenda wrote: "Congratulations Nicki, that's fantastic! Awesome cover:) I added it to our data for you...

Time Keepers by Nicki J. Markus"

Thanks Brenda

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Time Keepers (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicki J. Markus (other topics)