Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

The Riyria Revelations > News Updates

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments I'm going to use this thread to update people on various "Riyria Related" news.

message 2: by Michael (last edited Jun 12, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments I'm actively looking for input on whether I should write more Riyria books, and if so what people are most interested in hearing about. I've made a poll on my site, and you can vote for your 5 favorite chioces.

VOTE HERE

message 3: by Michael (last edited Jun 12, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments Jean Book Nerd has selected Theft of Swords as its "June Read" anyone who participates in the comments will get a custom bookmark (an artist is going to draw one of the characters).

You can participate here.

message 4: by Fayley (new)

Fayley Michael wrote: "I'm going to use this thread to update people on various "Riyria Related" news."

Hi Michael, I can't seem to get the "vote" link happening for me. Can I vote for 10 years after end of series for a full novel, but short stories for "bites" of any of the other options.

Snarktastic Sonja (snownsew) Michael wrote: "I'm actively looking for input on whether I should write more Riyria books, and if so what people are most interested in hearing about. I've made a poll on my site, and you can vote for your 5 fav..."

^^ what Fayley said.

message 6: by Michael (last edited Jun 11, 2012 10:21AM) (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments Opps sorry - I fixed the link - should have tested that. But yes I added Fayley and Sonja by hand.

message 7: by Guy (new)

Guy Sciancalepore | 3 comments The link is still broken.

Snarktastic Sonja (snownsew) Guy wrote: "The link is still broken."

Yep it is. I followed a bunch of links and ended up at Michael's blog. There, I was able to vote!

Good luck.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments The voting is on my blog....it's in a sidebar on the right. There also is a completely standalone version:

http://polldaddy.com/poll/6291244/

message 10: by Skip (new)

Skip | 3 comments Could not enter other ideas: would like to know about the time when Royce was in the crime business and killed his rival's girlfriend. Perhaps interwoven with what Hadrian, Gwen and others were doing then?

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments hmm...wonder why there have been several people who have used "other" to specify something not on the list. I'll "manually" add yours to the other data.

message 12: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments Orbit is doing a giveaway for Theft of Swords - I know people here have already read - but if you want a gift to share with a friend, it might be worth entering to win. Here is the link.