Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale discussion

OMG!!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mubashira Ahmed the cover rocks....hope the book too....dying to read!!!

Nauber omg! I cant wait to read it!!!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Sooooo exciting! Silence was ah-mazing!

Danielle OMG I LOVE THIS COVER...i can not wait to read this book!! :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood *GASPED!!!!!!!!* I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS!!!! WHAT IF HE ASKS HER TO MARRY HIM AND THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE????!!!!!

Alisha Taylor 💋 Cannot wait for this to come out! The cover just makes the wait even more difficult. Aw it would be so cute if Patch asks Nora to marry him. It would be a great way to end the series but then i would want MORE leading into their married life... Ethier way its not fair lol

message 8: by Dαяяιαη❤'sBσσкѕ (last edited Jun 12, 2012 01:49PM) (new)

Dαяяιαη❤'sBσσкѕ I like the cover,it's awesome!But haven't you noticed that in every cover Patch is on...he wears the same pants and no shirt? xD

Rachael I was just on Waterstones website today and typed in this book. Apparently it's 122 days to publication in the UK :( Far too long to wait, but I bet it'll be worth it!!!!! :)

Mackenzie i love the cover it is really the first time you can actually fully see patch and nora

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood ya know what? i think your right. caz on the frist book it's just him, on the 2ed one its just her, and on the 3rd its bouth of them but there trined away. uh. i really hope thats how he asks her, it'd be soooo cute.

message 12: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz i cant waaaait!!!!

message 13: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz Rachael wrote: "I was just on Waterstones website today and typed in this book. Apparently it's 122 days to publication in the UK :( Far too long to wait, but I bet it'll be worth it!!!!! :)"

i live in Denmark, so i dunno when i can get it.. :( it might be more than 122 days..

message 14: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Can't wait!

I really want Patch to be able to physically feel things by the end of the book for some reason, ahah

message 15: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz Tara wrote: "Can't wait!

I really want Patch to be able to physically feel things by the end of the book for some reason, ahah"

m2.. i hope so.. a lot. why couldn't he just have asked the archangels to let him feel without turning into a human in Silence?? :(

message 16: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Essz wrote: "Tara wrote: "Can't wait!

I really want Patch to be able to physically feel things by the end of the book for some reason, ahah"

m2.. i hope so.. a lot. why couldn't he just have asked the archang..."

If that actually happens I'll be so happy!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yah i agree with you i hope he can feel to!!!

message 18: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz yearh i mean - he doesn't HAVE to be a human to be able to feel right??? :(

message 19: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Essz wrote: "yearh i mean - he doesn't HAVE to be a human to be able to feel right??? :("

I'm not sure, but maybe the Archangels will let him feel as reward for something he does, without turning him into a human. Pretty sure they have the power to do that.

message 20: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz Tara wrote: "Essz wrote: "yearh i mean - he doesn't HAVE to be a human to be able to feel right??? :("

I'm not sure, but maybe the Archangels will let him feel as reward for something he does, without turning ..."

i dfnt. hope so srsly..
and then he'll be able to feel Nora, and everything will be just perfect..
I mean both of them can't die now..

message 21: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Essz wrote: "Tara wrote: "Essz wrote: "yearh i mean - he doesn't HAVE to be a human to be able to feel right??? :("

I'm not sure, but maybe the Archangels will let him feel as reward for something he does, wit..."

I will love Becca Fitzpatrick forever if that happens. Patch being able to feel will give the whole series a PERFECT ENDING! I seriously cannot wait till I get my hands on the last book!

message 22: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz Tara wrote: "Essz wrote: "Tara wrote: "Essz wrote: "yearh i mean - he doesn't HAVE to be a human to be able to feel right??? :("

I'm not sure, but maybe the Archangels will let him feel as reward for something..."

yearh but its kind of sad too :(..
I can't wait till i get to read it, but it's just.. then it'll be the end :(

message 23: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Essz wrote: "Tara wrote: "Essz wrote: "Tara wrote: "Essz wrote: "yearh i mean - he doesn't HAVE to be a human to be able to feel right??? :("

I'm not sure, but maybe the Archangels will let him feel as reward ..."

Yeah, a lot of readers will be going through that post final book depression ahaha, i guess you could always try and find hush hush fanfiction to read. Or just re-read the whole series :/