A Place Called Dreams discussion

Competitions!!! > Ideas Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews) | 467 comments Mod
Hi guys! In this topic board, YOU get to pick or design a competition, any type for this group. Just use this give your ideas on this page.

Second Moderators Form (whoever has added their name or you just want to contribute for fun) this will help you contribute for your moderator position!

My ideas:

1) Writing Competition (very useable)

2) Picture Daily Guessing (very unusual but hard)

3) Contribute a Quote of the Day (create your own then again it will be put up for every member to see)

4) Ebooks? (true to the core)

~

Ok guys! You have to come with way more creative-ness than mine (just can't think of others). You come up with the competition and it can work for anyone. It's a full-by plan. Then I'll set it up and we'll start whatever competition we're going to vote for.

VOTE FOR YOUR CREATIVE~NESS AND OTHER MEMBERS DECIDE!

Try contributing now! :)

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments writing comps definetly! pic daily guessing would work even though it might be tricky to do. maybe you could do a daily riddle or something (maybe) or maybe some random competitions like in my other group we did a keep calm competition to see who could do the best keep calm and . . .

Eddle wrote: "writing comps definetly! pic daily guessing would work even though it might be tricky to do. maybe you could do a daily riddle or something (maybe) or maybe some random competitions like in my othe..."

Yeah I'm guessing so. Love the keep calm comp too though!

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments thanks!

Eddle wrote: "thanks!"

So what do you think I should go forward with? Something that will eventually make most of the members join in? Plus the prize (ebook/paperback/signed copy) or points (group/moderator points?) would be accepted?

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments hmm, dunno really, points maybe, how about you have a poll on it and invite everyone to joiin in and see what they want . . .

Eddle wrote: "hmm, dunno really, points maybe, how about you have a poll on it and invite everyone to joiin in and see what they want . . ."

Yeah that sounds great :)

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments thanks!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

What about a Chinese Whispers style thread?

So each person, whenever they have time, comes along, and without reading the last post, writes a section of the story, one line, a paragraph, a page, whatever. It would need to be started by one designated person. Could be fun, interesting to see what story would come out of it...

Georgina wrote: "What about a Chinese Whispers style thread?

So each person, whenever they have time, comes along, and without reading the last post, writes a section of the story, one line, a paragraph, a page, ..."

That sounds really interesting... we *could* try it... :)

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments lol! that actually sounds quite fun! it would be so funny to see what happens in it!