Children of The Four Elements discussion

The Camp > Lava Falls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
Giant falls of lava, not water. You can enter with special protection; includes a large lava-slide.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley stood under the lava laughing maniacally as it touched her skin. She sent balls of lava flying everywhere the world turning into a bright red haze. The fire reflected in her eyes seemed to laugh along with her. She walked toward the cloud forest small blobs of lava floating above her head and clinging to her hair.

message 3: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori was leaping through the trees, each time she reached a foothold, her toes barely brushing the step before continuing. She slowed slightly as she saw a crazy girl run under her.

message 4: by Sophia (last edited Jun 10, 2012 10:28PM) (new)

Sophia With sharpie, Amy scribbled words onto her skin, they made it look like she had tatoos. She did this almost as if in a tranc. The words read:
Fire burning within
Where are you?
In my heart, my soul or merely my skin?
I burn my words with a touch
I set fire to the rain
But, in my eyes it does not exist
Nor in my heart
Because with anyone, my lips become sewn shut
I stagger
I might as well have been frozen ice
Fire, sweet fire
Melt me.
She was so engrossed in her poetry, that she did not stop until she saw her sharpie melting in her hand. She looked ahead, seeing lava dripping all over her. At that moment, she was thankful that she was of fire instead of anything else. If not, she would've felt the excruciating pain, that not even the special protection could stop. That protection could only prevent injury and death.
"I'm glad I left my notebook back at my cabin. I would've lost everything. At least, I still have what's written on my arm," Amy said to herself.

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "Stop talking to me, you creep." Derek said when Amy passed through the rest of the lava.

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Amy just walked past, too shy to stand up for herself.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin made her way towards the lava falls. It was the first time in amonth she had gone out in daylight and also the first time she had been this close to the lava falls. She was here to try and overcome her fear of fire but by the way she had to bite her lower lip to keep it from quivering she could tell she wasn't going to get much nearer.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley walked over to a lava flow and pulled out two rather large blobs of lava. They elongated and formed into two small dragons made of lava. The dragons circled her head before exploding into wet, sticky fireworks. Ashley chuckled the dragons amused her so she did it again but didn't let the dragons explode. One of them perched on her shoulder the other flew in circles over her head.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin gulped as she watched Ashley. She made her way closer but stopped soon, trying to keep from turning and leaving.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin gulped as she watched Ashley. She made her way closer but stopped soon, trying to keep from turning and leaving.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley turned at the sound of footsteps. "Hey!" She called one of her dragons going over to inspect Drearrin. It circled her head once or twice the returned to Ashley.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin gave out a quiet squeek and ducked when the dragon circled over her head, "Um, hi"

message 13: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori sat in a tree above the lava falls, moving the lava by using her wind to crate swirls in the lava.

message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Amy sat on the edge of a pool of lava. Who was that who had been a jerk to her? Her legs drifted through the lava. She liked the warmth it gave her. But, she was not given the complete solace she desired. It appeared that two girls were on the verge of conversation, while another was just sitting in a tree, playing with her fire.
The bottom part of Amy's skirt was flaming, but she did not care, it didn't hurt. She kept the fire away from the rest of her sheer black dress. Why can't I stand up for myself, or talk in the prescence of strangers she thought to herself.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin looked around. It seemed there were quite a few people around. Drearrin decided to try to come over her fear another tme and turned to leave.

message 16: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori swung down using her knees to hang onto the branch. She laughed. She glanced curiously at the girl by the lava. "hi!" she called out, sending a breeze in her direction.

message 17: by Sophia (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:46AM) (new)

Sophia Derek ran by, heading towads the forest. "I wasn't talking to you," a voice said to him.
He turned around and saw the poetry girl. She wore dark black eyeliner and mascara. Her blush, which made her look like a girl with a school girl crush, accented her high cheek bones.
"I wasn't talking to you either."
"Didn't keep you from calling me a creep."
Derek saw that she was hurt from that. His consciounce knew to apologize, but he learned to not be hurt himself, he needed to poke at her weakness.
"You know, a goth girl writing her suicide note is just a depressed freak."
"I wasn't writing a suicide note, but a poem. My name is Amy by the way. I wish I knew yours, so I could write about how much of a jerk you are."
"Derek, it's the name that everyone at this camp should know. I am the best elemental, being of water and all."
"Arrogant too," Amy said.
Derek pulled a knife out of his pocket, " Here's a knife, go cut yourself."
"You're making an inaccurate stereotype. Just because I like the color black, does not mean I cut myself. You make me sick."
"Fine then." Derek walked off in his condescending stride.
And, that was probably the first time Amy had made an attempt to stand up for herself.

message 18: by Sophia (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:51AM) (new)

Sophia Amy woke up from the daze Derek had left her in. "Hi," she said to the girl that had blown a breeze at her. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe I know your name."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin looked to Torri, "uh... Hi,"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Hey where are you going?" Ashley asked Drearrin

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"um... Away..... Away from here," she stumbled over her words. She looked at all the people and how close they were to the fire. She clamped her eyes shut. "Not today, not tomorrow, not ever," she whispered to herself turning once again and stepping away from the falls.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley grabbed Drearrin by the shoulders and shook her, "Hey, snap out of it. It's just lava it won't hurt you. You are off fire I can tell."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin let out a small shriek and her eyes widened as Ashley shook her. "Please let go of me!" she squeeked out.

message 24: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Amy looked at Drearrin and Ashley, hearing Drearrin's shriek. She walked over to Drearrin, not coming any closer than a few feet, she was too afraid of coming in her space uninvited. "At first I was scared of the lava. But, if you're of fire it's not going to hurt you. When I first found out, I couldn't even make a little fire, but... " Amy stepped back.
Through the vents of lava, she pulled it up with her hands, without touching it. The lava splashed as if a water fountain, one of those extravagant ones that people pay to see. She made it swirl in a circle around her. Amy's black hair was a veil brushing in front of her eyes. Her arm reached in front of her, almost as if bending down to pick an object feet away. She let it all fall down into a pool of lava.
"See."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin shook her head, "I can make fire, I just choose not too." she said, trying to decide if she should tell Amy about the accedent or not.

message 26: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "Why? It can actually be quite relaxing. Maybe not as much as drawing, or poetry, or music. But still."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I found out about my powers when I was young. I did an act in a circus using my powers. Eventually I left the circus to find my dad and I finally did, and about a year later, our house burned down and he died that night at the hospital. His burns were so severe that they couldn't do anything about it. I had been messing around with my flames, making them dance over my fingertips that night. I must have accidentally caught the place on fire. I haven't used my powers or gone near any type of flame in almost a year if not longer."

message 28: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Amy didn't know what to say to this. Nothing that bad had been caused by her. All she could mutter were the words, "I'm sorry that happened. I'm sorry I asked you that."
Like all times, Amy leaves when she has nothing else to say, or doesn't know. " I hope you can forgive yourself," she said. " Maybe we can hang out sometime. But for now, I'm going to the main clearing."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin smiled faintly as Amy walked away. 'Well I guess some of the people are okay,' she thought as she followed behind Amy, planning to make her way to the cloud forest once she got to the main clearing.

message 30: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori gazed curiously at the happenings below. "you fire people are strange" she said, an opened up her wings. She flew down and sat on an air chair above the lava.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley frowned, "But fire is never uncontrollable..."

message 32: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori arched her eyebrow. "really? Give me one example where it is."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Controllable? Right now." Ashley said fire burst from her hand and danced circled around Ashley's head.

message 34: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori smiled and sent a blast of air, skattering the flames.

message 35: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Laddie just then flew down and hit the ground hard beside the two talking people and tumbled to the ground. "Ow. Okay... where did I land this time?" He looked up. he saw the sky and the stars. He just flew in his fire tornado. "OH that's wonderful the middle of some place i don't know about.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley pulled all the flames back together and then she pulled the energy trapped in the fire back into herself the flames vanishing. "See not hard at all."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew enclosed himself in a ball of rock and went through one of the lava flows and sat in the cave behind it.

message 38: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori followed Andrew and pushed the lava aside with wind as she stepped through. "That's no way to treat a lady." She cuffed him smartly on the side of his head. Then she sat down next to him and started sketching.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ALex played with his little ball of flame in his hand.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva walked into LAva Falls, she smiled a little and looked around, she pointed her hand towards the ground forming patches of crust she could step on intead of lava

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex froze seeing Eva. He shifte so that she couldn't se him easily.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva looked around, she loved Lava Falls, she loved turning the lava into rocks, and how warm it was, it was comforting, but that was proabably just her, the air elements and water elements would prabably dissagree

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ALex glanced at her and turne back so that she could see him. Lava Falls was so peacful, the perfect place for a meltdown, excuse th pun.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva so Alex and smiled warmly " hey" she said softly stepping over towards him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled, his hands softly going out. "Hey."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva hopped towards him, on the tiles of rocks to made. " your so lucky you dont get burned" she said grinning at him

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex's eyes sparkled. He stood up and made a ring of fire.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled " thaks so cool"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew left the cave still in a bubble of rock.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Except when I was little, just 3 years old, I burned my sister." A;ex made a dragon soaring above them.

« previous 1 3