Children of The Four Elements discussion

The Camp > Cloud Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
A forest filled with mist, fog, and low hanging clouds. Really peaceful, and comfortable too.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Lumia hopped from cloud to cloud getting as high as she could possibly go then she stepped off and fell straight down the ground seemed to coming up to meet her then she stopped her nose less than a millimeter off the ground. She put her hands down on the ground and rolled into a standing position. She repeated the process this time dropping from a greater height. The adrenaline pumping through her body was exhilarating. She repeated the process again this tim when she got close to the ground she turned her body parallel to the ground and used the wind to propel her to the main clearing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden skipped quietly through the clouds, daydreaming about the day when he would be king of the world.

((bwahahaha!!!!!!!!! I feel so childish saying that^))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Ashley walked up behind him lava dripping from her hair. "Hey prissy boy. Wanna play with fire?" her eyes blazed as she spoke. A smile plastered on her face.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden looked at Ashley, "No thank you,"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Why not?" she asked flicking a blob of lava at him.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden blew it away with ease, "I don't enjoy playing with fire. It's child-like stupidity."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "There is nothing childish about burning alive and savoring the pain. Then living to it all again the next day." Ashley began to cackle maniacally.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, but only naive children play with fire,"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Naive am I?" Ashley smirked and burst into flames. "BURN!! BURN!!!!!" Ashley cackled and grabbed Carden by the head. The flames radiating from her fingertips ignited his hair. She let go. "Isn't it great"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden quickly put the flames out, "No, it's not." he said then turned and disappeared into the mist.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "YOU'RE WEAK!!!!"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((gtg gotta work))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((nooooooooooo!!! bye!))

Carden couldn't hear her through the thick fog that had surrounded him.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((BACK!!!!!!!))

"WEAK I SAY!! WEAK!!"

message 16: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin walked into the forest and let out a breath, looking around. He grinned and jumped up to a tree, swinging and flipping from branch to branch.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden continued to walk farther away, the thick fog swirling around him.

message 18: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin swung and flipped up onto a branch, then stopped and sat against the trunk, thinking.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "WEAK!!" Ashley still had blobs of lava in her hair.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden rolled his eyes, faintly hearing Ashley through the fog.

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin looked down and spotted Ashley, then shook his head slightly and moved on, jumping through the trees again.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden looked up through the fog to see Ariin swinging through the trees.

message 23: by Poet in the Dark (last edited Jun 08, 2012 11:33PM) (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin stopped again, then stayed standing and leaned against the trunk, lost in thought. Little eddies of air swirled around him, but he didn't notice.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((what the crap are eddies))

Carden continued walking, the cold air sending shivers up and down his spine.

message 25: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((When you swirl water, they're the small whirlpools. Except they're created by natural water currents in streams.))

A little bored, Ariin flipped and swung from tree to tree until he was at the lake.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((.........))

Carden continued to the lake also((cause I have nothing better to do. Not being a stalker.))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Ashley sighed and returned to her fiery wonderland. (Lava Falls)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden ran into the forest and disappeared into the fog.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah came and ran to forest but once dark fog surrounded her she stopped short and tried to look around but she couldnt see a thing. " Carden?!" she called, how did he find his way so easily. then she remember he was air.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden popped out from above, hanging upside down from his knees in a tree, "Yes?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah jumped and laughed a little looking at him " can you really see through this fog?" she asked

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden smiled, "Nope,"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed " then how did you get up there?" she asked tilting her head a little so she could see his face better

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden held up his hands and wind burst from them, the fog clearing momentarely before consuming them again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah looked through what she could see and smiled " thats so cool" she said. She might even be able to get water from the fog

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden smiled, "Thanks" he flipped down from the tree, "So how's it going?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

SArah twisted her head back up and smiled " pretty good other than i know for a fact Andrew is going ot go crazy"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden laughed a bit, "I thought he was already crazy,"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" he is just he will freak" she said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden laughed and started walking through the trees.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah looked at him " i dont know how you can see a foot in front of you"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden shrugged, "Here," he said, blowing the fog in front of them away.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah walked through the clearing, the clearing of the fog, right next to him " thanks" she said, she always thought air powers were cool

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem," Carden said holding up a hand so he could blow away the fog as they walked.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah smiled and she finnially got a good look at the forest, it was wonderful

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden continued through the forest, looking around at all the trees. "So...."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" what things can you do with your powered?" she aked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um all sorts of stuff. My favorite part is probably the fact I can fly."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" yeah thats cool, you can be like superman" she joked

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden wrinkled his nose, "No," he smiled, "I'm way cooler than superman!"