Children of The Four Elements discussion

The Camp > Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
Large pool of water. Very deep. Many types of fresh water creatures live here.

message 2: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) | 49 comments Sapphire swam with the fishes. She could stay down as long as she want because she could breath in the water.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Andrew sat on the rock that was now hovering over the middle of the lake. Smaller rocks circled around above his head.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 32 comments Saffy sat at the side of the lake, but stayed well away from the water. She had a sharpie marker in her right hand and was drawing on her left one, a design of swirls, waves, flames, and other random things. She could feel the heat of creatures under the water and a human-size heat-shape down in the pond, as well as the heat of a person floating above the pond. She wasn't paying too much attention to them, only enough to know that they weren't all that near her.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber stood at the edge of the lake and glared at him "You have serious problems"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) One of the rocks broke in to twenty or so small razor sharp shards. They flew at Amber in rounds of five.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber clenched her hands into fist making a wall of fire appear in front of her burning the rocks

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) The ground below Amber flew up into the air carrying her to the center of the lake.

message 9: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy quickly lit the alight,the fire going black hot,and the rocks turned to ash,the fire disappearing"just suck it uo and die!!!"she shouted,sending her own little fire works blasting at him

message 10: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber bit her lip and glared at him, she hated water

message 11: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 32 comments Saffy looked up at the flare of heat and smiled slightly, calling a thread of the fire over to her. It happily obeyed and danced gleefully on her hand, filling her with warmth.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Stop the fire or I drop you."

message 13: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber's eyes widened and she withdrew all the fire

message 14: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy stopped,glaring at Amber,then at Andrew,clenching her sooty hands

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 32 comments Saffy let a breath of air escape her lips in a sort of sad gasp as the fire vanished from her hand; she had not been its summoner so it disappeared when it was banished by the one who had called it. The warmth it had brought fled.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'll give you a choice. Learn your place and I may bring you with me to the top. Or you could continue resist. But if you do you may end up falling to a watery grave." Andrew smirked as vines grew from the floating dirt Amber was standing on keeping her feet litterly rooted to the floating chunk of Earth. "Your choice."

message 17: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked at the water and then back at him. She sighed and looked down in defeat

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Well what's it going to be?"

message 19: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy was playing with a small ball of black fire,hotter than that of hell,she fingered it behind her back,eyes slitted

message 20: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber sighed and bit her lip "I'll...learn my place"

message 21: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy growled

why cant we just kill him?learn OUR palace?he is the once floating around!

she thought

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Vines crawled up from the ground wrapping around Lucy's ankles. The ground underneath her flew into the air then sank below the surface of water. Just deep enough that Lucy was fully submerged. The air just a centimeter away. Taunting her.

message 23: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments at that she blew,the water,on contact,evaporated at once,eyes burning in raw hatred,the black orb intensifying,like a mini atom bomb in her hand

message 24: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Jun 08, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber looked over at Lucy with shock

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Wise decision Amber." The vines unwound from around her ankles and the floating block of dirt floated back to the ground. Andrew stayed above the lake.

message 26: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber smiled weakly as she was away from the water

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "KNOW YOUR PLACE!" Andrew shouted as the five remaining rocks seperated into forty shards each and flew at Lucy from avery angle.

message 28: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments in a flash she was surrounded in a orb of black flames

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 32 comments Saffy looked up in shock at the angry shout. She had felt the heat movements of the fight, she always felt the heat signatures of everything around her because she had had to as a child, but she had never heard someone so irrationally angry like that before except her father.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I WILL RULE AND YOU MUST LEARN YOUR PLACE!!"

message 31: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber bit her lip "You have nothing to be mad at" she said with a strangely calm voice

message 32: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments "and i suppose you will make me?"she growled,gritting her teeth together

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) A cage of stone formed around Lucy and pulled her deep underground.

message 34: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she screamed in frustration,slamming her fists into the rock,leaving a scorch mark

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "well now that that's all taken care of. I can finally go polish my crown." Andrew said the rock floating back to the forest. He walked to his fortress and began polishing his crown.

message 36: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she continued banging on it,till she made a hole big enough for her to crawl out of,burning anything in her way she slithered out and sat on a stone panting

message 37: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) | 49 comments Sapphire came up from the water" What the-! What the heck is going on?" She said as she regained her composure.

message 38: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 48 comments Daniel came in right here from down the path nearby. the towel wrapped around his neck fell as he took it in. "what the...?"

message 39: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber went to Lucy quickly "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly

message 40: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she nodded"ya.....fine"she breathed,pulling mud from her hair,she stood,shaking from anger"im gonna kill him...."she hissed"delusional power and idiot dont mix very well"she growled

message 41: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber laughed "We'll get him eventually"

message 42: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she smiled"ya"she said

message 43: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber sighed "I cant believe I surrendered, I just hate water as much as water hates me"

message 44: by Copper (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:12AM) (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she smiled"be glad you didnt get dragged under,that pissed me off"she laughed

message 45: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber smiled and chuckled

message 46: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she laughed

message 47: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber smiled and held out her hand "I'm Amber by the way"

message 48: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin sat on a high branch in one of the trees that was by one side of the lake. He scanned the water, then stood and dove in, coming up in the middle. He swam over to the other side and climbed out, drying within seconds.

message 49: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) | 49 comments єɱɱą wrote: "Daniel came in right here from down the path nearby. the towel wrapped around his neck fell as he took it in. "what the...?""

Sapphire walked over to Daniel, "Yah that's exactly what I said."

message 50: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 48 comments Daniel smiled. "apparently, there were quite a few happenings here that we wern't aware of!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6