Children of The Four Elements discussion

The Camp > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
Tall trees of many sorts. Some are hollowed out, while others have large tree-houses.

message 2: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 07, 2012 09:56PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Andrew walked carefully throughout the forest trying to keep as much mud off his shoes as possible while he walked toward the main clearing. He heard a sucking sound as he pulled his foot out of a mud puddle. He shuddered at the horror and hopped on one foot to the main clearing trying to wipe the mud off his shoe.

A few seconds later Lumia flew by so fast the wind propelling her foreword nocked Andrew back into a tree then he slumped into a rather large and wet mud puddle at the bottom where he sat silently crying.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber walked around with a sigh. She couldnt find satisfatory in any other place she went to so she decided on here and it was as boring as any place else. But she did like the silence. Though a small sound was breaking it, she looked around and followed it. She saw a figure sitting, crying. She walked up to it "Excuse me? Why are you crying?" she normally woudnt ask that but she hated when anyone cried.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Andrew stood up now glowing with a powerful aura. His expression was a mixture of horror and rage. "DO NOT PITY ME PEASANT!!!! I AM KING I WILL RULE!!!!! NOW BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!" He stood there laughing, "Well? What are you waiting for?! BOW!!!"

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) A small flame appeared into her eyes. The ground around her caught on fire "Bow? You dare tell me to bow!?" she yelled as she took a step forward and glared angrily at him

message 6: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy glanced up,smiling at the fight

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Aoife sat high up in a giant tree in the middle of the forest. She closed her eyes, feeling the crisp air in her hair. A bird sang to her from her shoulder. She hummed along then stoped when she heard shouting. She frowned and stood up, balancing on a small and thin branch, but not in fear knowing the tree would not let her fall to her death. She breathed in and out, and grasped the big, thick trunck of the tree. She mummbled softly and closed her eyes. She felt the tree's roots, spreading all over the forest. She could feel the animals on the forest ground, the other trees and planis around the old and giant tree. She pushed harder, tilting her head, trying to find....YES! She felt humans in the outer part of the forest. She opened her eyes and looked at the area they where at. She looked at the bird that was on her shoulder and know on a branch. " I need you to get Sonya from me. "The bird nodded and flew off to get the great mother bear. She watched the bird leave. The grizzly bear would help her get ride of the humans. She has alwyas helped her since she flead the lab. She shuttered remembering her past. No...not now. She thought and jumped down into the leaves of the tree. The leaves caught her and gently swaying down on each other branch, set her down to the ground. She touched the tree. Thank you Great One. May your branches always reach to the skies. She thought, knowing the tree would hear. A great rummled sounded from the tree, causing all the birds in the tree to flock out of the tree in an up-roar. She chcukled. "I am sorry feather friends!" She yelled into the sky and begain towords the humans.

message 8: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy slipped over to the fire girl"want any help with the arrogant idiot?"she asked,her own deep purple eyes flashing gold

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber's gaze snapped to her and she smirked "Why not?" she shrugged as her feiry gaze returned to him

message 10: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments she smiled,flames sprouting from her as well,tightening the circle around the idiot

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Andrew began laughing maniacally as two pillars of mud erupted from the ground trapping the two and pulling the halfway into the Earth. "To all those who disrespect me! LET THEM BE AN EXAMPLE! THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE!!!!" He stepped on Amber's head as he walked away toward the main clearing laughing the entire way.

message 12: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber became even angrier. She smirked as her hands began to glow. She closed her eyes and focused. She slowly began to get away and when she was fully free she shot rays of fire to his back

message 13: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy growled,golden eyes blazing,a thin line of fire snaked across the ground,and encircled Andrew,bursting up it blazed like hell itself

message 14: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber grinned over at Lucy

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Andrew felt heat heading toward him and a wall of rock shot up behind him blocking the flames. He changed course and headed to the lake.

message 16: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments ,she growled,and it slipped over the rock,following him

message 17: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments ((OMG stalker fire))

message 18: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber growled angrily and rolled her eyes when he left Coward... she thought then decided to drop the fight

message 19: by Copper (last edited Jun 08, 2012 02:07PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments in a burst of light,Lucy had burned all the blasted mud to ash,which now covered her feet"D*mn arrogant coward"she hissed

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((okay this is not avatar they aren't benders))

Andrew stood on a rock that lifted off the ground and flew to the lake.

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber laughed and nodded "Tell me about it" she smiled softly "We'll get him later"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Two rocks flew from the lake hitting both of them in the back of their heads.

message 23: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber growled angrily and got up "Thats it" she yelled and followed the direction he went to

message 24: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 25 comments Lucy followed after her,going scarlet with rage

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Andrew left his fortress and walked to the clearing. Avoiding mud was now pointless.

message 26: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Aoife looked to the west and smiled. A great dark brown bear stepped out towards her. " Keri..I am glad to see you." She stepped closer and put her hand on the bear's forehead. She nodded to the bear and the bear nodded back. Aoife got up on the bear and told her where to go. She spotted the humans at the lake and stopped the bear. She closed her eyes and the trees around the lake swaied together and their roots lifted up from the ground. The bear and Aoife where well hidden in the forest as the giant roots follwed Lucy, Andrew, and Amber. She had not yet noticed Dearrin.

message 27: by Sophia (last edited Jun 12, 2012 08:01PM) (new)

Sophia Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "((okay this is not avatar they aren't benders))

Andrew stood on a rock that lifted off the ground and flew to the lake."

((I wish it was))

Lucy ran through the trees, trying not to fall. She jumped from a brach to another. Her petite build and light weight made this easy for her. She tried to make it to another branch, but came short. She fell through layers of foliage, until she caught a sturdy branch. She gripped it holding on for dear life, since if she fell, she only had her terribly developed air elemental to save her.
She looked down and saw a thick branch to fall on. But, she'd have to be careful not to hit Aoife who sat under her. She let go and landed with a thud. "Hi," she said.

message 28: by Sophia (last edited Jun 12, 2012 08:01PM) (new)

Sophia Lucy started to blurt out random words for conversation, "I've never been good at fighting with my air. How about you? Do you like talking to Keri? How was life like for you before you came here? I'm kind of new. Andrew reminds me of my own brother when he is being a faker, but my brother's not as cowardly nor does he want to rule the world."
Lucy looked down and saw Derek walking under the trees. "Ohh, there he is now. Hope I didn't bother you."
Lucy jumped down from the tree. "Hi, brother."
Derek," I'm not in a very good mood. I just finished insulting a girl at the lava falls."
"Then, why did you make fun of her?"
"It's complicated."
"I don't think it is as much as you'd like to believe."
"I wish I could've read her poem, it probably would've been nice. She seemed really shy though."
"I'm going to the main clearing, do you want to come or contemplate your actions?"
"Contemplation for me."
"Okay." Lucy ran off, her long, brown hair trailing behind her.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Aoife looked at her, her eyes wide. ..Wh....What was THAT?! She thought. The girl was very stange to her. She gripped the bear's fur in her hands. She frowned at the girl. What was she talking about..water element? She woundered and looked down at the boy. "Get out of my forest." She growled.

message 30: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "What? I'm not even doing anything. I'm not leaving. You're not my superior. If anyone is superior to anyone it is me. Which I am." Derek said.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) She frowned and the bear growled, showing her teeth. " Leave human, befor I must force you." A bird sat on her shoulder and twitted, the wind blew her white hair behide her like a wip.

message 32: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "No." Derek said, standing his ground. "I have powers to help me."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin stepped into the forest and saw Aoife and Derek arguing. She quickly walked by, hoping neither of them would notice her, especially Derek who didn't seem nice at all.

message 34: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Derek just ignored Drearrin. She was not worth his time, considering his current fight with Aoife. He turned back to Aoife, craning his neck to look at her, " I guess I'll give the first blow."
Derek opened his water gourd, and sliced the branch Aoife sat upon. Causing her to plummet to the ground, should she not catch a branch on the way down.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin continued to the lake, glad that she had been disregarded.

message 36: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:27AM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire noticed people fighting and rolled her eyes, snapping her fingers making a black cloud appear above his head, lightning threatening as she tched "Well thats not nice" she smirked teasingly

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Sophia wrote: "Derek just ignored Drearrin. She was not worth his time, considering his current fight with Aoife. He turned back to Aoife, craning his neck to look at her, " I guess I'll give the first blow."
Der..."

((she on a bear......))

message 38: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Ohhh, sorry.)
It turns out that Derek had been hallucinating and thought that Aoife was on a branch when she was really on a bear.
"Wow, I was going crazy for a second," Derek said to himself.
He then turned to glare at Safire,"Who do you think you are? And, why haven't I've seen you here before."

message 39: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire glared at him "Why should I answer anything you ask me" she snapped and flipped her hair

message 40: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "Wow, you're brattier than some girls I used to know. But you should answer because if you don't I will attack." Derek crossed his arms over his chest. "Make your move first if you desire.

message 41: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire laughed "I'm not afraid of you. And I'm not bratty!"

message 42: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((lol its fine! it happens :) ))

Aoife squinked at the boy. I'm surounded by crazy people... She thought and rubbed her temples. A tree root came up and smacked Derek and Safire on the back, pushing them forward. " Will you both STOP!?" She yelled, causing the bear to roar, and show her fangs at them in a snarl. Aoife calmed the bear down slightly.

message 43: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire was slowly surrounded by black flames, she was pushed forward as the roots died. "No problem, I cant waste my time with people like you two anyway"

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) She arched an eyebrow and said nothing. The wind calmed down and her hair calmed down.

message 45: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments ((wait i'm confused is this the element rp?))

message 46: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((Darkness charries and Elemental charries RP in the same place, i think :P))

message 47: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments ((okay thanks!))

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 3 comments Coool stuff!!!

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ~~LiNdSeY~~ wrote: "She arched an eyebrow and said nothing. The wind calmed down and her hair calmed down."

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 3 comments Cool

« previous 1