Children of The Four Elements discussion

The Camp > Main Clearing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
Large campfire pit and an amphitheater. Also includes pathways to many parts of the camp.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Lumia flew in circles around the firepit so low to the ground that she could feel it.

message 3: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 48 comments Daniel wound his way through one of the paths he had chosen at random, and popped out suddenly in the clearing. "Uh..."

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin sat next to the campfire pit, a small swirl of air whirling above his open palm. He was staring at it silently, his thoughts elsewhere.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Ah!!" Lumia said right before she slammed into Daniel at high-speed.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ariin looked up at the shout, then stood and left, going to the Cloud Forest.

message 7: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 48 comments Daniel quickly grabbed her before she fell, apologizing profusely. "oh my god, are you okay?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Yeah I'll be fine. Just had to much momentum this time..." she said. She started doing the math for how high she could go before she killed her self.

message 9: by Anna Marie (last edited Jun 10, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori stood on a slim branch in a tree, closing her eyes and putting her save into the wind. Her wings were not visible. She was not wearing shoes and was gripping onto the branch with her toes.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew walked into the clearing. Then he felt something warm and sticky land on his head. He looked up and saw a bird who just pooped on his head. As he turned to look away, something caught his eye. A girl in a tree.

message 11: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori opened her eyes and turned her head. She saw a boy looking up at her. She smiled and slowly leaned forward until she was in a freefall. She made no move to brace herself.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Lumia looked up at the falling girl. "Fun isn't it!!" she called.

Andrew looked at her like she was insane

message 13: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori smiled. "yep!" Suddenly her wings burst from the back of her shirt and she stopped a inch from the ground, gliding across the earth. She banked upwards just before crashing into Lumia, then stood upright. She grinned

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I don't have wings I just free fall!" Lumia said, "I love the rush!"

Andrew stared in shock then regained his aura. "BOW BEFORE ME"

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
((Marisa, no wanting to rule the world.))

message 16: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 48 comments Daniel stood watching all of this happen for a moment before walking calmly over the a downed log, and sitting down.

message 17: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori cracked up looking at Andrew. "you should see the look on your face!!" she could barely talk.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew frowned, "But I will rule..." ((This is his harsh cold wake-up call and he'll calm down.))

message 19: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori walked calmly up to him. "not of you act like that. Try calmness, not weirdness." she gave him a cocky grin. "good luck. Your gonna need it." she laughed.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew looked at her for a second. For once he felt like someone other than himself was right. He frowned. "But...but...but..."

message 21: by Sophia (new)

Sophia "I found my notebook," Amy said to herself. Triumphantly. She looked at Andrew, "here is a poem I wrote that would be perfect for you right now."
She opened up to a page, her girly handwriting popped from the white pages in their contrsting black or red.

"A big ego is like a huge balloon
No one can be anything but right or big or mighty
Tick-Tock goes the clock
One day the balloon must pop
With the humiliation of an embarassing situation
It's a needle to rubber
But, inside lie petals of rose
Whose scent is so sweet and right
Instead of the fake rubber."

She blushed at the fact that she had just read that poem out loud, to anyone. Amy saw a large object between two pages of paper. She took it out and saw it was her ipod and earbuds. She needed to get out of this awkward situation. So she said," It's been a while since I've listened to Evanescence. Or Nightwish for that fact."
Amy popped in her earbuds and walked over to the fire pit, listening to the song 'So Close'. She mouthed the words, "I've spent so much time throwing rocks at your window
That I never even knocked on the front door."
She sat on a bench, opened up her notebook and started to draw, anticipating nightfall, so she could make a fire.

message 22: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori laughed at Andrew's face. "but what? There's nothing more to say." she smiled and turned on her heel and started flying upwards.

message 23: by Sophia (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:09PM) (new)

Sophia Lucy emerged from the forest and sat at the campfire beside Amy. The fire flickered shadows against her pale face.
"Hi, I'm Lucy. What's your name? I find this campfire to be quite relaxing, but I can't control it since I'm of air. Are you of fire? That must be really cool. Is your favorite color black or silver? What about red? Mine is blue, it is such a bright and lively color. Did you see the guy..."
Lucy looked at Amy. Usually people respond by now. But, she just gazed up at the night sky, looking in awe at the stars. She started swaying, as if she was dancing. A white cord, originally hidden in her hair became visible. Of course, she was listening to music.
Lucy reached out her hand and took out the earbuds.
"Hey, I was listening to that," Amy said.
"Opera music?"
"It's just her voice, it's actually symphonic metal, see." She slid her fingers across the touch screen and changed the song. "It's a good Nightwish song."
A beautiful voice came from the earbuds. She sang:
Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined in finding you one day
Ever felt away without me
My love it lies so deep
Ever dream of me
Your beauty cascaded on me
In this white night fantasy
(dream of me).
The song then went into a great guitar solo. The notes flew by gracefully.
"It is great," Lucy said.
"A lot of people find other songs to be a great love song, but a find this one to be one of the most romantic songs there are. That's just me though. I hope one day I'll find my someone."
"You really like music don't you?"
"It's poetry, if not more expressive. Music can say any thought or word that is in the heart. Even if there are no words, the notes create their own lyrics and story. It's just magical."
"Do you know how to sing?"
"No, but I can play flute and piano. In fact, I brought my flute. If you want I can show it to you. There's also a piano in there."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Drearrin stepped into the clearing then turned down the path leading to the forest.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew sat down his normally overpowering auto now diminished. "But...but...but.." he stammered.

message 26: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori stopped and turned, hovering midair. "but... What?" she kept her smile, knowing she had won.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I WILL RULE AND YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME!!!!" Andrew said his confidence returning. "Peasant!" he spat.

message 28: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori laughed. "pheasant? I'm probably richer than you, but I use it better. And I figure you will have to look up to me. Literally. Like your doing now" She hovered above him so he had to crane his head I look up at her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden walked into the clearing and looked at Andrew. He rolled his eyes as he climbed up into a nearby tree.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew sent vines up from the ground that pulled her down and wrapped around her wings so she couldn't fly. "I will never bow to anyone!! Now bow before me!! Peasant." he spat.

message 31: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments She still had that calm smile on your face. "I am not asking you to bow. Just to have some kind of common sense." She sent a wind that found the cracks in the vines and widened them until she could slip out. However, she stayed on the ground. She held out her hand. "Peace?" she said it in a way that could be teasing. She fingered her golden and ruby brooch with her other hand.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden draped himself across a branch to watch the two argue below him.

message 33: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 12, 2012 03:39PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew was furious. He broke off Carden's branch and sent it flying at Tori not noticing Carden until he flew by on the branch.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden's eyes widened as he went flying through the air. He jumped off the branch and landed lightly on his feet. "Yeesh dude, give a guy a warning next time!"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Don't 'yeesh dude' me! It's not my fault you were lying on my ammunition!"

message 36: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori watched calmly as the branch passed under her.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) A rock flew at Tori "You aren't going anywhere."

message 38: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori caught the rock and hovered it in the air. She sat on it and smiled. "I wasn't planning to." she whipped out a notepad "so, do you have any concerns about the future?"
She had her therapist face on.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeesh dude! Don't tell me what to do! And you shouldn't have used the branch I was lying on as ammunition!" Carden shot back, scowling slightly.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "((does this count as a swear word?))(view spoiler) you!" Andrew said to Tori. "Well next time you decide to lie on a branch make yourself known!"

message 41: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments "i guess the answer is yes" Tori scribbled on her notebook and held it up to him. It had a perfect portrait of Andrew with his angry face, but the way she drew it made it look halarioius. She made sure Carden could see it to.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well next time you decide to throw a branch, make sure no ones on it!"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Well next time you lie on a branch make sure no angry children of Earth are around!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden looked at the picture and slapped his hand over his mouth to smother his giggle but eventually doubled over laughing, clutching his stomach.

message 45: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori smiled triumphantly and sat back smugly. (brb hour and a half to 2 hours)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew grabbed the picture and ripped it to shreds.

message 47: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments She quickly sketched a similar picture of him ripping up the picture like a madman.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew took her notebook.

message 49: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 31 comments Tori held it up so he couldn't reach it

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Carden continued to laugh, pointing his finger at Andrew.

« previous 1 3