Legend (Legend, #1) Legend discussion

LEGEND movie update!!!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Posted by Marie Lu on her twitter account.

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2012/06...

SO EXCITED!!!!

Heather Thanks for the link! I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, but I do hope they cast younger kids and not teens or 20 somethings like they mentioned in the article. That changes the whole story!

message 3: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Heather wrote: "Thanks for the link! I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, but I do hope they cast younger kids and not teens or 20 somethings like they mentioned in the article. That changes the whole story!"

Your welcome! I wouldn’t mind if they got people in their twenties as long as they look younger and can act. I think they want older people because getting teenagers is a little more difficult. They need to get job permits and they can’t keep them so late, etc. I just hope they got good unknown actors.

Kati This makes me so nervous! but excited at the same time. A movie version of Legend could be really awesome.

Steph I wanna see this so much
They're making so many books into movies now
First Shiver than Beautiful Creatures now Legend
So excited

Sarah if they ruin it i'll be so mad!

message 7: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara I agree. If done right LEGEND will be an epic movie. I’m excited but nervous at the same time. Hollywood hardly gets these movie adaptations right.

Maddy I am sooooo excited! :)

kpopfan Sweet thanks for this. :) can't wait to watch this in the near future.

Ashlyn AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I sooooooo wanna see this movie! I hope it's good n not disappointing

message 11: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. Day had better be cute. The first installments are always the hardest, so it would seem.
Poor Matias. I loved him!

And Shiver and Beautiful Creatures are gonna be movies? Sweet.

Amanda Yay! I'm so excited for this! I really don't care if they get actors who are in their twenties because there are people who look fifteen who are in their twenties and could possibly bring more of a maturity to the characters. I just want actors that are going to do Day and June justice. Who are going to play them with such passion and ferocity that age is the last thing you will think of. I hope they dont screw this up

message 13: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. I wish they'd actually do kids the right age. All the other movies have older actors for younger parts.

Rachel oh my gosh I can not wait to see the movie!!
It better be good with good acting:)

message 15: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I cant wait to see the movie! when is it sopose to come out???

message 16: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles tomg i cant wait to see this movie its gonna be awesome. and the reason why they have to get actors in the twenties is because there arent many good young actors that can play these roles

message 17: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Emma wrote: "I cant wait to see the movie! when is it sopose to come out???"

Well on the official IMDB page, it is slated for a 2013 release but that could change depending on when they greenlight the film and get the actors etc.

message 18: by T.J. (last edited Jun 27, 2012 04:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. 2013? Wow. Pretty soon. Okay, how did Divergent get behind Legend? That movie won't be released until 2015 and I'm dying to see who they choose to play Four. (Sorry, know I'm off topic but it's still a book being turned into a movie so it's not completely irrelevent).

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Yay!

Maddy I really want to know who is playing who!! :)

message 21: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Shadowhunter Girl wrote: "2013? Wow. Pretty soon. Okay, how did Divergent get behind Legend? That movie won't be released until 2015 and I'm dying to see who they choose to play Four. (Sorry, know I'm off topic but it's sti..."

I think it depends. Divergent and Legend’s release date may change. I think the development on Legend has just been much faster. I mean the the first draft the script is already finish and sent to CBS Films. The development on Divergent has been slower. Also, I guess it depends on how much production company’s want to see the adaption on the big screen, how much they are willing to spend? Who knows.

message 22: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Maddy wrote: "I really want to know who is playing who!! :)"

I really am hoping they get unknown actors!! It would be awesome if they had open casting

Maddy Yanira wrote: "Maddy wrote: "I really want to know who is playing who!! :)"

I really am hoping they get unknown actors!! It would be awesome if they had open casting"

That woudld be awesome! I hope they get unknown actors.

Sarah i just don't want them to leave stuff out like the hunger games movie

Rachel yes i know!!! I got so annoyed!

Storm aadsosaaosposkpomf, this is actaully happening, YAY!, i finished reading legend on the 20th of last month,(june), what caught my attention was the, if you like the hunger games, your love this, and i did, its absoutley amazing, and i am so hyped for the film, :D

Maddy Cant wait!!!

message 29: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Sarah wrote: "i just don't want them to leave stuff out like the hunger games movie"

It’s inevitable though. As much as we all wish they’d put every scene from the book they can’t. There will be new scenes and scenes from the book they won’t put. I just hope it stays faithful to the book and they get good actors and that it’s taken seriously.

Maddy Yes. We will hope for the best! :)

Sarah Yanira wrote: "Sarah wrote: "i just don't want them to leave stuff out like the hunger games movie"

It’s inevitable though. As much as we all wish they’d put every scene from the book they can’t. There will be n..."

i just want to know who the actors are i think it will be interesting to see who day is

message 32: by Ara (last edited Jul 03, 2012 04:08PM) (new) - added it

Ara Sarah wrote: "Yanira wrote: "Sarah wrote: "i just don't want them to leave stuff out like the hunger games movie"

It’s inevitable though. As much as we all wish they’d put every scene from the book they can’t. ..."

Me too and definitely Day will certainly be interesting

Sarah i wonder if they'll actually make it close to the book or just go off and change a bunch of stuff

Maddy I hope they dont change too much. ya i understand they cant include everything, but it isnt that long of a book, so it should be pretty accurate

Sarah hopefully

message 36: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Sarah wrote: "i wonder if they'll actually make it close to the book or just go off and change a bunch of stuff"

Hopefully they do stay faithful to book. I really hope so

Sarah ya me too