The One Directioners discussion

Games > Who Do I suit?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 364 (364 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by คгเค (last edited Oct 01, 2012 11:38PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Okay guys, this is a new game that I thought of while falling asleep last night, this is how it works: What happens is you post a picture of yourself (only if you're comfortable with doing so) or describe yourself and the other members say which boy you would go well with. I'll start:

This is me. Who do I suit?

description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmmm..... Niall or Liam...

message 3: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Hmm...
Kay, so Louis is my favourite, but everyone says that I'm better off with Harry... Anyone?

description

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Harry :)

message 5: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) I knew it...My friend is always like, 'if you and Harry have babies, they'll all be super curly!' But I like Louis the best. :)

message 6: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kenzie - 绝对梦 wrote: "I knew it...My friend is always like, 'if you and Harry have babies, they'll all be super curly!' But I like Louis the best. :)"

Hahaha!!! They would be super curly!
Everyone says that I look like Niall and we'd be so cute together. Makes me happy because Niall's my favourite!

message 7: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) I hope you invite me to the wedding. :) I'm still gonna marry Louis...But I might marry Harry...just 'cos it rhymes...and Louis would do the same thing.

"And I'd marry you, Harry...Because it rhymes." --Louis

message 8: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kenzie - 绝对梦 wrote: "I hope you invite me to the wedding. :) I'm still gonna marry Louis...But I might marry Harry...just 'cos it rhymes...and Louis would do the same thing.

"And I'd marry you, Harry...Because it rh..."

Hahaha!!

message 9: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments Ok first I don't feel comfortable putting my pic on here, but I also don't know how to get a pic of me on this,but I would like to be matched with someone! Can I just say what I look like?

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yes, that's fine!

message 11: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments Ok so I am 5'4 and a half, I have blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses, braces, curvy, and I have wavy hair, but I straighten it all the time.

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Hmm... I'd say either Lou or Liam. :)

message 13: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 338 comments Ya I sorta expected that cause Louis likes girls who wear glasses and Liam used to straighten his hair. Thanks!

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Welsome! ^-^

message 15: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 89 comments Well I don't know how to post a picture of myself earthier bu if you go into my account there is a very old picture of me but you get the idea. So basically I have dirty blond hair that looks more like the color of straw. I'm about 5'3, tanish skin, wavy hair, and green eyes.

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I'm going to say either Harry or Liam. :)

message 17: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 89 comments They are good choices! Espically Liam!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lottie_Rae♥ wrote: "This is a link of a picture of me because I sadly can't post pictures.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p... Imma freckle face :)"

THats a hard one, uhhhhhh.... NIALL! YES!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 21, 2012 11:20AM) (new)

Josie Ona,♥Loves Gale,Will H and Harry Styles ♥ wrote: "Lottie_Rae♥ wrote: "This is a link of a picture of me because I sadly can't post pictures.
..."

Oooh!I forgot to put in a couple details, I'm really short and I believe that's all. ;)

message 20: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 89 comments Niall!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!Thanks!^^

message 22: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 89 comments No prob!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 47 comments Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Hmm...
Kay, so Louis is my favourite, but everyone says that I'm better off with Harry... Anyone?

"

*gasps* Kenzie your so pretty!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

♥TheBigBangTheory*MaryPoppins*♥ wrote: "Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Hmm...

"
*gasps* Kenzie your so pretty!"

I know!! ;)

message 25: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Josie Ona,♥Loves Gale,Will H and Harry Styles ♥ wrote: "♥TheBigBangTheory*MaryPoppins*♥ wrote: "Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Hmm...

"
*gasps* Kenzie your so pretty!"..."

Aww, thanks you guys! That picture was rather a fail though...it makes my face look wider than it really is....

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Josie Ona,♥Loves Gale,Will H and Harry Styles ♥ wrote: "♥TheBigBangTheory*MaryPoppins*♥ wrote: "Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Hmm...
Kay, so Louis is my favourite, but everyone says that I'm better off ..."

:)

message 27: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Lottie_Rae♥ wrote: "This is a link of a picture of me because I sadly can't post pictures.

LOU! XD

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 47 comments Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Josie Ona,♥Loves Gale,Will H and Harry Styles ♥ wrote: "♥TheBigBangTheory*MaryPoppins*♥ wrote: "Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Hmm...
Kay, so Louis is my favourite, but everyone says that I'm better off ..."

No its really good! You're super pretty and cute!

message 29: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Aww, really, thanks!!!!! From the bottom of both of my hearts!!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 47 comments Both... uh oh....

Ok if you guys have time I ca't post a link but go on to youtube and type in adventure of one direction, then click the one with an animated Harry, OMG its HILAR!!!!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 47 comments Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "Aww, really, thanks!!!!! From the bottom of both of my hearts!!"

Both hearts!?! Uh oh...

message 32: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Yeah, I have two.

Actually, I found The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction very crude. Like, good animation, but I thought he values weren't very good. And Louis is not an idiot like that.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 47 comments I mean, yeah it was kinda mean, but still pretty funny.

And shluld I be worried about your teo hearts??

message 34: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) I couldn't believe he even used that word that he had to bleep out. That was not good at all.

No. Ima Time Lord.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

im about 5'4, dirty blond hair green eyes, great sense of humor, always hungry, would want to show PDA, and I laugh ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Who do i suit

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "im about 5'4, dirty blond hair green eyes, great sense of humor, always hungry, would want to show PDA, and I laugh ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Who do i suit"

PS my fave is Liam

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Giuliana *BriLiam!* wrote: "They are good choices! Espically Liam!!"

Liams mine

message 38: by ~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying*, Been forgotten... (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:19PM) (new)

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 91 comments Mod
Natalie wrote: "Giuliana *BriLiam!* wrote: "They are good choices! Espically Liam!!"

Liams mine"

Hey please don't post stuff about any member being 'yours' ok? Most people find it kind of irritating. Thanks ^^

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

sry

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

instinct but ill stop

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 91 comments Mod
It's fine haha xD Just that when this group started out everyone was claiming each member and starting mock fights and it got annoying after a while :P

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 665 comments Kenzie Tomlinson wrote: "I couldn't believe he even used that word that he had to bleep out. That was not good at all.

No. Ima Time Lord."

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Will somebody figure out Who I suit?

5'4, dirty blond hair, green eyes, great sense of humor, always laughing, always hungry, and I would always want to show PDA.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "Will somebody figure out Who I suit?

5'4, dirty blond hair, green eyes, great sense of humor, always laughing, always hungry, and I would always want to show PDA."

Liam or Louis!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 665 comments Natalie wrote: "Will somebody figure out Who I suit?

5'4, dirty blond hair, green eyes, great sense of humor, always laughing, always hungry, and I would always want to show PDA."

Always PDA is definitely Liam.....:D

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Will somebody figure out Who I suit?

Always PDA is d..."

YES I got Liam both times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) I think Natalie is stuck on a time loop....

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 47 comments Hahaha. Jey Kenzie is your real name Kenzie? Because you look like so.eone I know...

message 50: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Yeah, Kenzie's my real name........................

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8