Christian Readers discussion

No Innocent Affair: Making Right the Wrong of Adultery
This topic is about No Innocent Affair
Discipleship > Book Review Opportunity - No Innocent Affair by Edward F. Mrkvicka, Jr.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shauntabatt) | 24 comments We're on the lookout for a few more reviewers for 'No Innocent Affair: Making Right the Wrong of Adultery' by Edward F. Mrkvicka, Jr. Paperback and PDF copies are available for review. You can request a review copy here: LINK

Shaun Tabatt
Cross Focused Media

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lawall Hello. I just received my copy and will begin it within in the next day or so. What sort of review is being needed? Do I need to return the book to sender?

message 3: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shauntabatt) | 24 comments Amanda wrote: "Hello. I just received my copy and will begin it within in the next day or so. What sort of review is being needed? Do I need to return the book to sender?"

Amanda,

I'm glad to hear the book arrived safely. Just go ahead and write a "normal" 3-5 paragraph book review. We kindly ask that you post it to your personal blog/website and at least one retail site such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble. You are free to keep the book and do not have to return it. Have a blessed evening!

Shaun Tabatt
Cross Focused Media

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lawall Dear Shaun Tabatt,

The review on my blog is seen here:

http://aquestinfaith.wordpress.com/20...

And the review on Amazon is seen here (under the pen name: Misses Amanda): http://www.amazon.com/Innocent-Affair...

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amanda

message 5: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shauntabatt) | 24 comments Amanda,

Thank for the kind review. I'll be sure to pass it along to Ed. I also do some work for Christian Focus Publications. Let me know if you'd have any interest in reviewing any of their books. Have a blessed weekend!

Shaun

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lawall Dear Shaun,

Sure. The more I read, the better I understand my faith and get drawn into it.

Thank you.

Amanda