The Chosen War discussion

Werewolves > Forest - The Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin dashed toward the waterfall. Then she skitted to halt and turned around to see if her sister was following her.

message 3: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Joy jumped into the water hoping for catching fish.

message 5: by Noki (last edited Jun 19, 2012 08:13AM) (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) She catched a fish and ate it underwater.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin turned around and spotted a werewolf in her human form. She shifted back and waved back. "Of course."

((Just a suggestion, but could you make Leena be a bit shocked, because Arin is the princess?))

message 7: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) ((wolf form, i think))

message 8: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Joy dived to her sister and jumped on her "Ha! Now your going to die!(She said that in game)". Then she realized that there was a other werewolf.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin quickly avoided her sister and turned to the other werewolf. "Hey, I'm Arin, who are you?"

((Arin is in her human form))

message 10: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Joy shifted back to a human and added to her sisters sentence "I'm Joy!"

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ "Okay. So you live in the forest?" Arin asked interested. I don't care if she's an outcats or not, I think she looks nice. She thought defiantly.

message 13: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) "I want to live in the Forest too!"Joy told and hugged her sister.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin laughed out loud. Then she hugged her sister back and turned back to Leena. "I've never seen polar bears, how do they look like?"

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin laughed out loud. "I wish I could see the face of those polar bears."

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin laughed even louder. "If they looked like that they wouldn't even had to attack me, I would have laughed me to death!"

message 18: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Joy tried to make a bear face too "Looks like this?"

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Arin laughed even more louder and squealed, "You two are the most terrifing bears I have ever seen, given you're the only ones." She couldn't stop laughing and even tripped and fell into the water, wich made her laugh even more.

message 20: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) "Whaaa!Tackle!"She tackled Leena