The Chosen War discussion

Elves > Forest - The Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 258 (258 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments Seremela took off her cloak and hooked it on the top of a branch, she removed her sandals and tied a knot in her dress so it was tied just above her knees. She walked across the logs that lay on top of the water fall and she aimed her spear to throw it down into the crystal blue waters.

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron followed her here. "It's beautiful...." He said looking at the waterfall.

message 4: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''I never noticed how clear the waters were'' she gasped ''..we can see exactly whats in the water now'' she giggled as she circled around the other side.

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron took his bow and sheath and lay them on the side. "Do you come here often?"

message 6: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''Now and again..'' she gazed down into the clear waters ''You?''

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "Not much." Theron looked around wondering if there was any creatures he was able to hunt nearby.

message 8: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She threw her spear into the depths of the water and had appeared to have caught a large looking fish. She stripped off her dress and wore a black matching undergarment set. She wasn't ashamed of her body, or embarrassed so she dived straight into the water down the water fall and began to swim towards her spear.

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron spotted a wild deer not too far off. He walked to where he had left his bow and sheath of arrows and he armed his bow. He sat quietly behind a tree his bow aimed at the animal.

message 10: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She grabbed her spear and appeared to have caught a large green fish ''I got something!'' she called, not realizing he was trying to hunt a deer.

message 11: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron cursed as the deer heard and ran off. In desperation he shot but it only scraped the deer in the leg. Not enough to down it. He walked back slowly to her. "What did you get?" He smiled.

message 12: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''A- Huge..'' she fell straight back into the water trying to pick it up. She splashed in the water and stood back upright, hoping this didn't amuse Theron ''A very heavy green fish..'' she panted.

message 13: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "Want help?" He asked with a kind smile. He walked to her and walked into the water casually.

message 14: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She smiled ''Yes please..'' she grabbed the fish tail and nodded at the fishes head for him to pick up.

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron did as she instructed. He picked it up slowly.

message 16: by Bam (last edited Jun 09, 2012 07:56AM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She noticed how strong he was and she bit her lip, they both carried it to the grassy bank and they placed it on the floor. It wasn't wriggling so she must have killed it instantly.

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "Nice catch" He smiled.

message 18: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''Thanks'' she smiled up at him and blushed ''Although I struggled to pick it up'' she laughed softly.

message 19: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron laughed a little with her. "That's fine."

message 20: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ((What should happen now?))

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments ((I don't know...))

Theron smiled at her lightly. "I don't believe we've talked that much before now, if at all to be honest. How have you been recently?"

message 22: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''No, I don't think I've ever spoken to you actually'' she laughed nervously ''I'm fine, yourself?''

message 23: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "I'm well thank you." He grinned slightly. "You're a born fisher." He teased.

message 24: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She rolled her eyes ''It looks like I have good aim but awful strength'' she tensed her arms pathetically and laughed ''My muscles are hu-u-u-ge'' she said sarcastically.

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron jokes around and pretends to hide. He laughs a little. "Wisdom, accuracy and endurance always beats strength. Always."

message 26: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She smiled ''I'm glad someone thinks so..'' she began to collect sticks and flint stones ''We should start and fire and cook this big boy!'' she laughed, playfully throwing a small pebble at his back.

message 27: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron laughed a little. "Okay." He walked to a rather large log and struggled with it. He managed to bring it over and then started panting.

message 28: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments Seremela collected some moss and sticks together and began to snap them so they were in a large pile. She then sparked the flints together and tried to set it on fire ''I'm a survival expert'' she winked at Theron and grinned.

message 29: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron smiled slightly. "Then count me as the hunter I guess." He laughed before sitting at the fire.

message 30: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She nodded ''Definitely'' the smoke grew thicker as the flames started to get bigger, she looked at Theron and smiled but then hesitated ''You a-'' she gulped ''Um, why are you talking to someone like me?''

message 31: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "Why wouldn't I be?"

message 32: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''You're of higher status.. I'm only an assa-'' she paused is he supposed to know i'm an assassin? she thought.

message 33: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "I'm only a soldier." He laughed poking the fire with a stick. "You're a what?" He said almost suspiciously. "Did you just say..... Never mind." He said staring at the fire thinking.

message 34: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments ''Nothing..'' her voice trailed off as she got up and started to drag the large fish towards the fire ''Could you cut the fish in half? that way we can fry the halves separately'' she explained, distracting his attention from what she was.

message 35: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "Sure." He said quietly. Was she really about to say that? He got up and pulled a small dagger from his belt. It was put in at such an angle so that it was almost impossible to see. He looked at the fish and cut it where the thought was about half. "Did..... Did you just say what I thought you said?"

message 36: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She widened her eyes ''I-I have no idea what you're talking about'' she laughed as if the idea that she said something was ridiculous. ''Erm.. pass me that side of the fish please'' she held out her hands.

message 37: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron passed her the half she asked for. He took his side and sat back down. "Well my hearing is obviously going." He laughed.

message 38: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She sighed a sigh of relief, but she didn't know how to answer his question ''Maybe you should wash them out more often'' she winked and chuckled.

message 39: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron laughed. "Yeah maybe I should." Theron rested back on the floor.

message 40: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 93 comments She watched as the fish started to cook ''How do you find being a solider?'' she asked politely, creating conversation.

message 41: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "It's good. Fighting for innocent people, protecting them. Is what I've always wanted to do. Well when I say it's what I've wanted to do it's what my family wanted me to do."

message 42: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments ((Bam?))

message 43: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron heard something in the distance. He turned quickly and grabbed his bow and notched an arrow. He saw figures moving. Someone or something was being chased. He aimed at the two figures behind it and stayed in that position.

message 44: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron wasn't sure what was going on. But he didn't think the bears wanted a nice picnic so he shot off an arrow into one of the bears legs making it tumble to the floor.

message 45: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron notched another arrow quickly. He leaned on one leg to get balance. He let the arrow fly. The arrow missed the bear by a millimeter but the bear went behind a tree. Theron quickly notched another but he had no clear shot. He unequipped his bow and took out a short sword. With a roar of battle he charged at the bear to aid the figure. As he got closer he saw the figure. A wolf yet he still charged at the bear.

message 46: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron ducked down a little as the bear swiped for his face. Theron charged into it. He plunged his sword in its leg and it yelped in pain. He jumped away as it swiped for his chest. He slashed at it but missed. In return it smacked him against a tree. Theron dropped his sword. He reached down for his knife but he had left it at the fire. He quickly took an arrow and plunged it into the bears neck. As he did this it yelped and fell to the ground. Theron ran to his sword and went back to the bear. He plunged it into the neck making its death quick. He then looked to see the other bear testing its leg. It ran at him. It landed on him gashing at his chest. He ducked out of the way but he felt an incredible pain in his leg. He fell to the floor and swiped his sword in desperation but missing the second bear.

message 47: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron clutched his leg. He looked around for his sword. He saw it about a meter away. In the distraction the wolf created he managed to crawl to it. He grabbed it and got up slowly. As the bear charged at him he moved to the right swiping the sword to his left. The bear charged through and the sword sliced the bears neck making it tumble and stay down. Theron fell on the floor from the pain in his leg.

message 48: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron was shocked at the change. He sat there looking up at the human. "I'm fine." He managed to say. He tried to get up. "I'm guessing they weren't friends."

message 49: by ThePsychopath∞ (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:39AM) (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments Theron just watched her while holding onto his leg. "Well they wont be bothering you again."

message 50: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 159 comments "I don't know." He replied to her question

« previous 1 3 4 5 6