The Chosen War discussion

Vampires > Forest - Chosen One Training

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) Rain followed Reina into the forest.

message 3: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Zoe opened her eyes and sighed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Cami looked up and sighed softly. She looked over at Zoe to see if she was alright. "Zoe are you okay now?" She asked sounding worried a little.

message 5: by Noki (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:40AM) (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) She sat up and answered "It is better now ...". She shivered "I hate Fire!".

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((you said training so i thought idk if you want i'll go back to the entance you know what i'll just go back there okay?))

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) "First tell us why are we here?" Rain asked.

message 10: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Zoe let a little ivyrank growing and let it wrathe her.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ ((Well, actually this place is only for the Chosen Ones and Cami is no Chosen One...))

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) "Sorry, Cami. We need to figure this out." Rain. Rain felt a bit bad since Camille had been so nice to her.

message 14: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) Zoe said "I had to hunt a rabbit or something like that, cause I'm hungry!".

message 16: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) "Hmmpf!"

message 18: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) "Okay ..." She grumbled.

message 20: by Noki (new)

Noki Nami (nokinami) "Can we start now or do I have to die of hunger?" Zoe asked.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) "Cami? Say something." Rain said.