Christian Fiction Fans discussion

Whats on Your Mind?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Mitchell | 177 comments Do you have something Anonymous to say? You can talk about it here.

message 2: by Abigail (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:00AM) (new)

Abigail Mitchell | 177 comments I will be gone for a week of camp, the 25th - the 30th. I will be going to The Wilds Christian Camp, this is the 3rd time I have been there, next year will be the last year that I will be able to go to the Teen camp there.
It is a great Camp. They don't just have Summer Teen Camps, they also have Junior Boot Camps for kids younger than teenagers, Junior Blast Weekend, CIT, (Camper in Training) Senior Class Trips, Spiritual Emphasis Weeks, Biblical Worldview Leadership, Teen Adventure Weekend, Family Camps, Youth Workers Conference, Ladies Retreats, Music Conference, Senior Adult Camps, College & Career Retreats, Father/Son Campouts, Couples' Conference, Deacons' Retreats, and Men's Conference. Check out there website for more information: www.wilds.org
They have 2 camps one is in the Beautiful Mountains of Brevard N.C. (That is where I will be going) the other is in New England.
Since I will be gone for a week, that means no computer, and probably no reading since I can't read in moving vehicles, because I get sick if I do. While I am there I don't usually get a chance to read.
I just thought I would tell you where I was going so you wouldn't think that I fell of the earth, or something. :)
BTW My sister Sarah and my brother Nathanael will be going as well.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 4 comments I can't wait..)

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Mitchell | 177 comments I can't wait, only 6 more days till we go!!!

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 60 comments Wilds,WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Mitchell | 177 comments We are leaving tomorrow morning, this will probably be the last time that I will be online till we get back. So God Bless You All! Goodbye "Till We Meet Again".