medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Rose's Chamber

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) RP

message 3: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 03:09PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Don't even think about apologizing, I know what was going on between you two!" Rose was practically yelling in Liam's face as she backed into her room. "I am never speaking to you again, traitor!" and she slammed the door in his face, satisfied with the shocked look on his face.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((lol DRAMA ALERT(;))

message 5: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam backed away from Rose's door and crumpled on the ground with his hands covering his face. "What was I thinking?" he whispered to himself.

message 6: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((Haha I know!! :) ))

message 7: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) After a while, Liam finally stood up and decided to venture elsewhere.

message 8: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments Amethyst was walking down the hallway that led to her older sister Rose's chambers when she heard yelling and a door slamming. Wonder what happened now Amethyst thought. She walked up to Rose's door to her room and knocked.
"May I come in?" She asked.

message 9: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Amethyst?" Rose opened the door a crack, despite her teary-eyed face.

message 10: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Yes. Is everything okay?" Amethyst asked through the crack.

message 11: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:11PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Rose opened the door all the way and motioned for Amethyst to come in. She slowly sat down on her bed then out of nowhere, started sobbing uncontrollably. "L-l-liam cheated on me!" she burst out in between sobs. "With Marigold! At least that's what it looked like when I caught them in the lake together!" Rose wiped her eyes and nose with a handkerchief and looked up at Amethyst, hoping she would understand considering she probably looked like a lunatic.

message 12: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "It's okay. Shhhh. Just cry it out." Amethyst told her. She pulled her older sister in a hug and just let her cry on her shoulder. Amethyst rubbed her back and continued to let her cry it out.

message 13: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Why would he do that though?" Rose sobbed and sobbed some more.

message 14: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments " I don't know. He seemed like such a good man." Amethyst said hold Rose.

message 15: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Rose broke away from Amethyst and looked into her eyes. "Thank you for being such a good sister." she smiled and pulled Amethyst into another hug. "I never would've gotten through this without you."

message 16: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Your welcome. Now, you should show Liam what he is missing."Amethyst said hugging Rose back.

message 17: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Rose smiled then stood up. "We should go back to the lake." she proclaimed.

message 18: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((G2g now, roleplay soon?:) ))

message 19: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( okay))
"Yes." Amethyst said. What should we do....