Team Twilighters! discussion

Auditions > Rosalie Hale-Cullen Audition-Molly

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 143 comments Mod
You are feeding Renesmee when you hear a loud noise.

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((lol, thats from my group))

message 3: by Lily (new)

((yes, it is. :) ))

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments Roseille holds Renessme closer then sets her on the couch with fear wsshing upon her face

message 5: by Lily (new)

Renesmee sits quietly and patiently.

message 6: by Lily (new)

((and Molly, you've got to start spelling thing right. I won't tolerate it for much longer))

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments Rosalie slowly gets up and walk toward the door.

message 8: by Lily (new)

((And when your in a roleplay section you have to type non-roleplay comments in parenthesis))

message 9: by Lily (new)

Renesmee watched Rosalie. She waited patiently on the couch.

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments Rosalie slowly opens the door.

message 11: by Lily (new)

Renesmee starts to get impatient.

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments (omg what do you want to be behind the door?!)

message 13: by Lily (new)

((Don't ask me. Your the one that has tocome up with these things. It's calledimporving. And your going really slow with ur posts. Just put like 4 sentences inone post. Ex. Rosalie slowly set Renesmee down on the couch. She started walking toward the door. She was only slightly worried. I mean, she was a vampire.))

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments When Rosalie opens the door she saw Edward fighting the votori. She quickly closed the door and grabbed renesme and ran out the back door after a couple of miles she smelt Jacob.Quickly she ran toward the sent.

message 15: by Lily (new)

((Your spelling things wrong again. It's supposed to be... When Rosalie opened the door she saw Edward fighting Felix and Deametri from the Volturi. She quickly closed the door and grabbed Renesmee. She ran out the back door. After running for a couple of hours she smelled something. It was a mutt. She quickly ran towards the scent.))

Renesmee smelled Jake. "Jakee!" She called out happily.

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments Rosalie quickly caught up to him warning him of situation and giving him renesme. Then she quickly gather the others who were out hunting.

message 17: by Lily (new)

((Molly. You must capitalize names and if your going to say, told him about blah blah, you must do it like she's actually speaking. "Jake! I need you to take Renesmee! Some of the Volturi guard are here! I have to go get the others!" and you MUST spell things correctly!))

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments (Jake! I need you to take Renesmee! Some of the Volturi guard are here! I have to go get the others!)
Esme gather the others there here for her! Rosalie says with consern.

message 19: by Lily (new)

((This is probably why you suck at writing. You must use punctuation!"Esme! Gather the others! They're here for her!"))

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 20 comments (ok lily)

message 21: by Lily (new)

((Sorry))