Horse Lovers discussion

Why do you like horses?

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 24 comments Mod
I just always loved horses.

message 2: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 36 comments Mod
I like to watch them..from a safe distance..a very very safe distance.I'm afraid of animals :/

message 3: by Hayley (last edited Jun 13, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

Hayley I've always loved horses and want to ride one badly

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments I love horses. I think they are amazing delacate animals.

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments I love them! I start my summer riding lessons Wednesday (I do them every year)

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments I due them for two hours on tuesdays!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

If I had a horse I would ride it everyday.

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments I do them for half an hour on Wednesday and then there is a horse show in September

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments cool. I ride them all the time up at my grandparents.

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments Cool.

message 11: by Rosslyn (new)

Rosslyn Elliott | 4 comments OK, this is very heady, but I was just thinking about it tonight, so the question is timely. Not only do I love them for themselves, because they're peaceful and beautiful, but also horses represent to me many graces that our culture has lost.

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments Rosslyn wrote: "OK, this is very heady, but I was just thinking about it tonight, so the question is timely. Not only do I love them for themselves, because they're peaceful and beautiful, but also horses represen..."

Well said. Very well said

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

they are soooo cute ...well most of them are
and there soooooo beatiful :)!!

message 14: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I like your profile pic

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments I like it too

message 17: by brianna (new)

brianna meyers. (rocky_lynch_loverr) | 24 comments Ellie wrote: "I due them for two hours on tuesdays!"

......wish i could do it for two hours....

message 18: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) There so pretty!

message 19: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 5 comments I love horses because they listen all the time, they know how to make you smile and just being around them relaxes me. I dont know what i would do without horses in my life :)

message 20: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 5 comments Horses are just not all about riding. You shouldnt just like horses because you like to ride them, it should be because you love what they aare, not what they do for you. They are not just a form of enjoyment and if thats how you see horses, then you really shouldnt be aloud to ride. not trying to start arguments but thats my opinion

message 21: by Brodie I LOVE HORSES :) (last edited Sep 23, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments yea i know they are grougsue and smart i dont know what i would do without them. and they should not be drugged when you are goting to buy them if thay are bad

message 22: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 5 comments There is always something to learn from a horse. The bond between a human and a horse can not be built from simply riding them. there is much more to it then that.

message 23: by Michael (new)

Michael Guerini | 3 comments I grew up around horses and have always loved the, but the best thing is I can always tell them about my day and they just listen and love to be groomed, ridden and fed (especially fed).

message 24: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Herkness (nancyherkness) | 3 comments I've loved horses since I was a child. I was lucky enough to have a pony when I was young; he was my constant companion in the summer. I still miss him!

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments hey has anyone read the canterwood crest books IF YOU HAVE NOT YOU NEED TO YOU WILL LOVE THEM. THERE ARE 100% GOOD. i am on masquerade i just love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

message 26: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 5 comments i love them more then almost everyone! i was born right next to one. and my aunt and unlcle used to own a race horse that made it to the triple crwon!

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments o wow my horse was at woodbine

Alisha~Seek and ye shall find~ (hiddentreasures) | 1 comments I love horses, the are so beautiful :) Riding them is amazing, and they each have a unique personality. I work at a stable, so I get to see them a lot.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

I wish I could work at the stable's !!

message 30: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 5 comments I only get to see Bubbles and turner in the summer but i might not ever see bubbles again because the sleepaway camp i go to ist teaching me any more than trotting and i w my only dream is so BECOME A JOCKEY AND HAVE ALL MY HORSE FRIENDS: BRODIE SARAH AND EVERYONE THERE FOR SUPPORT. im looking at a new sleepaway camp upstate new york where i can learn more. if i go there i might not ever see bubbles again! what do i do?

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments Sarah wrote: "I wish I could work at the stable's !!"

yea i know that would be great if i worked at a stable

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Maybe some day I well have a big horse farm.

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments yea that is what i want too. i really want tbs, applosea and canadian horses and some other horses too. i really want to be a jumper :)

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Yeah I know what you mean Brodie!!

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments :) yea i really need more practice though
when i get a lot of money i will get a lot of horses and i would want my stables to be called canterwood crest lol :)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 31 comments yea they are my life for ever :)

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 21 comments Horses are special, intelligent creatures to me. I feel like I have more energy when I'm around them, and after studying them for years, I've found them very fascinating and loveable!