Teen Girl Readers discussion

Favorite Romance Books

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments Hey guys! I'm starting a group discussion about your favorite romance books. My favorite would have to be A Rose for Melinda or The Notebook. Let me know what you think!

message 2: by Castiel (new)

Castiel (castielangelofthelord) | 2 comments My faves are the Fallen Star series, the Fallen Souls series, and the sisterhood of the traveling pants (all 4).

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (seekeroftruth) East by Edith Pattou

message 4: by Brooklynne (new)

Brooklynne | 1 comments Safe Haven

message 5: by Jazmin♥ (new)

Jazmin♥ (JazminSerrano) | 82 comments Mod
one of my favorites would be Anna and the french kiss

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria Chavez (lalalax19) | 1 comments I would have to say Water for Elephants. :)

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 1 comments Brooklynne wrote: "Safe Haven"

i'm reading that now!

message 8: by Castiel (new)

Castiel (castielangelofthelord) | 2 comments Divergent & Insurgent.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2 comments Sarah dessen books are pretty great. Along for the ride is my personal favorite

message 10: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Olson (sweetbaby6969) | 2 comments My faves are the drake chronicles

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah McMillan | 4 comments Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor

So far this is a tragic romance between Karou and Akiva but I have high hopes for the 3rd book in the trilogy to bring them back together.

message 12: by Stelly (new)

Stelly | 3 comments Coincidence of Callie and kaden, twilight series, a walk to remember ... Lots more

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 17 comments I <3 divergent & the notebook & delirium!

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 23 comments I love The Vow and honestly every single on of Nicholas Sparks' books. If I had to pick a favorite out of all of them it would be Safe Haven! And Romeo and Juliet is an obvious fave!

message 15: by Leona (new)

Leona J. (leonajsays) | 4 comments Anna and the French Kiss or anything by Sarah Dessen!

& if anyone is in need of vibrant, clear reviews on new & old Young Adult novels, go and visit, http://leona-says.blogspot.com/ & you may just find the right book for you! x

message 16: by Charley (new)

Charley (thecarefreenook) Leona wrote: "Anna and the French Kiss or anything by Sarah Dessen!

& if anyone is in need of vibrant, clear reviews on new & old Young Adult novels, go and visit, http://leona-says.blogspot.com/ & you may just..."

I love both of those books and it is exactly what I was going to say! Crazy!

message 17: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Jane ✯ (vivianjane) Definitely The Fault in Our Stars and most of Sarah Dessen's books. I loved Lock and Key!

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 2 comments Anything by Sarah Dessen is good

message 19: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 13 comments The sisterhood of the traveling pants

message 20: by Britt (new)

Britt (brittshoemaker) If I Stay by Gayle Forman

message 21: by Kenny (new)

Kenny Keller | 4 comments The sky is everywhere :)

message 22: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellenrosereads) | 5 comments I have a zillion things I could say for this, so here are my top three/five:
1. Anna and the French Kiss/Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. This Lullaby/Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

message 23: by Abbey (new)

Abbey | 1 comments Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins is one of my all time favorites! But aside from that, you can NEVER go wrong with a good Sarah Dessen book.

message 24: by Jazmin♥ (new)

Polinaluke wrote: "Anna and the French kiss is mine to"

I love that book too! It's so sweet and it made me feel all fuzzy and warm :) Have you read Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins?

message 25: by Jazmin♥ (new)

Polinaluke wrote: "No not yet
I'm reading grave mercy right now
Well I'm going to start itb"

That's great I've heard a lot about it I think it's really good! :)

message 26: by Britt (new)

Britt (brittshoemaker) I haven't read that but I heard it was a great read! Isn't the author coming out with a third book to the companion novels?

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Diaz | 11 comments Mod
One book of romance that I found was really great was When Beauty. Tamed the Beast. It was funny, sexy and realistic all around.

message 28: by Ann Cathrine (new)

Ann Cathrine B. M. | 4 comments I haven't read a lot of really good love stories,that can qualify as real books (I was in a book club), so the best romance book i can say I've read is The fault in our stars, it's so beautiful! Other than that I've mostly just seen movies, unfortunately.

message 29: by Allison (new)

Allison | 1 comments i herd Signifigance by shelly Crane was really good

message 30: by Maya (new)

Maya | 3 comments Sisterhood of the traveling pants series
Anything by Sarah Dessen
Anna and the French kiss series
Secret life of Prince Charming/the last forever by Deb Caletti

message 31: by Likei (new)

message 32: by Jane (new)

Jane Lindsay | 10 comments Anything Jane Austen, Anna and the French kiss, Lola and the boy next door, tlbd book version

message 33: by Jane (new)

Jane Lindsay | 10 comments Anything Nicholas sparks

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby Holmes | 3 comments The selectionnnnnn!!!!!!

message 35: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 8 comments I think my favorite romance novels would have to be The Longest Ride, Water For Elephants or The Fault in Our Stars:)

message 36: by nightingale (new)

nightingale (xxnightingalexx) | 3 comments Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt is definitely one of the best realistic love stories ever, and is one of my absolute favorites!

message 37: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn | 1 comments I love Miranda Kenneally's book.... there so good and intresting. I especially like catching jordan and racing Savanah