House of Anubis Role Play! discussion

Role play with everyone

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madi (new)

Madi | 1 comments I am playing Patricia, but anyone can ask for anyone else.

message 2: by Corinne (new)

Corinne | 57 comments i will play amber B)

corinne Xx

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 5 comments I want to play a new character called Olivia, she's total popular and worthy of taking Nina's place now she's gone from the upcoming season 3

message 4: by Corinne (new)

Corinne | 57 comments can we begin now? It can just be us 3 (: xx

message 5: by Corinne (new)

Corinne | 57 comments ill start

message 6: by Corinne (new)

Corinne | 57 comments amber knocks on patricias door. "wake up Patricia its a sibuna meeting in the attic. grab your shoes its cold up there!" amber says while cracking her door.

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 5 comments Patricia seems surprised that the Greek artefects have been stolen and Nina having left could have solved that Victor was behind it but Patricia and Amber have to use more than intuition to solve this puzzle.

message 8: by Kyrah (last edited Sep 08, 2012 02:59PM) (new)

Kyrah Daniel wrote: "I want to play a new character called Olivia, she's total popular and worthy of taking Nina's place now she's gone from the upcoming season 3"

(Not to intefere with your roleplaying, but where did you find out that there was going to be a new character named Olivia?)

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 5 comments Jayne wrote: "Daniel wrote: "I want to play a new character called Olivia, she's total popular and worthy of taking Nina's place now she's gone from the upcoming season 3"

(Not to intefere with your roleplaying..."

I never knew this information, I just invented her because I am a screenwriter and create characters on a daily basis.

message 10: by Kyrah (new)

Kyrah (Ohhhhh)