Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale discussion

FINALE count down!!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood this is a place you can count down the days till FINALE COMES OUT!!!!!!!!! right now there's 137 days

Maria wow love the cover.. cant wait!

Rachael As of today, 122 days - in the UK!

Mackenzie i cant wait for it to come out i love these books i need more patch and nora!!!

Renee What day does it come out in Australia?

Dahlia Torres Mackenzie wrote: "i cant wait for it to come out i love these books i need more patch and nora!!!"

ME TOO!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Omg!! i looked up the frist chapter of it and it only goes like.....half of page ONE and the rest you cant even GET!!!! :'(

Rachael 113 days - UK :( Too long!!

Sydney 8 more days! So excited! I always write the number on my hand! So EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
Go Patch!

Sydney Cassie wrote: "Omg!! i looked up the frist chapter of it and it only goes like.....half of page ONE and the rest you cant even GET!!!! :'("

Go to a near bookstore and check out the paperback Cresendo. It has the whole chapter.

Rachael YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... So can't wait ;)

message 15: by Sydney (last edited Oct 16, 2012 04:45AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sydney 7 more days! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael Started re-reading Hush Hush today.. I will be ready for it XD

Mackenzie can not wait!!! loved all the ohter books so im sure i willl loe this one to

message 18: by Sydney (last edited Oct 17, 2012 03:44PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sydney 6 more days!!!
Yeah!!! Woah!!!!

message 19: by Sydney (last edited Oct 18, 2012 04:33AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sydney 5 more days! I was reading all the excerts last night! Just made me want it ten times more!!!!!

Sydney 4 more days!!! Counting down every single day until this release!

Sydney 3 more days!!!! The suspense is killing me!!! I need that book!!!!!!!!!

Sydney Just a few more agonizing hours and Finale will be mine!!!!!!!!!!