HOME FOR SUPERNATURAL discussion

around the house > The library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 303 (303 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((roleplay))

message 2: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 1275 comments Mod
((sorry sorry,i never noticed there was a library))

message 3: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((oh it's alright))

message 4: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Amy returned the book which was way past due date and moreover she never finished it.It was one sick-romantic book.

message 5: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((is there a cafeteria?))

message 6: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((have you joined the other hogwarts group?i am also in another group called mystic falls there i don't have anybody to rp with and i have 2 guy charries wandering around without a girl....i'll post the link here..join only if you want to...))

message 7: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((ok i will join.where's the link.))

message 8: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Emily looked at the book and acted like she wanted to vomit.She gave Amy a high five.

message 9: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Oh never in the whole world am I letting that idjit bro of yours to advice me in book matters.I made a mistake once,I regret and am never gonna repeat it dude."

message 10: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "He told you to read this?"Em asked in an unbelievable voice.((now kassie is gone..whom do you want Ethan to be with??))

message 11: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((ethan.........ethan........ethan,How abt nadira,bt she's only 14,seems too young.Rose or Allana? bt they are not active.how abt either of us creating a new charrie?))

message 12: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((tomorrow eve??))

message 13: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((what about star?even with her bad girl attitude Ethan ends up with her?what say?sure tom eve means this time, right?))

message 14: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((nadira or star....))

message 15: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((I joined in mystic falls and created a charrie,will rp with u later))

message 16: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ok..but Ethan is too old for your charrie Nadira!I'll create a guy later for you))

message 17: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((so star?))

message 18: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ok..but is Mel online?))

message 19: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((oh i don't think so))

message 20: by Gatha G, :) (last edited Jun 08, 2012 07:46AM) (new)

((and there is no reply from kassie))

message 21: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((yeah..i think she's busy..we should wait for a while but she's gone from this group..))

message 22: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((hmmmmmmm))

message 23: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((continue rp?))

message 24: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((yeah ,hey why hasn't Wren started his rp in our amy,ethan and his room.I've been like frozen for a month.))

message 25: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((i don't know...))

message 26: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Of course he did,and I was stupid enough to believe in him."

message 27: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "No way"she said shaking her head.

message 28: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Yes way."Amy grinned.

message 29: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "ok"she said smiling(got to go..today was my b'day and I have prefect duties tomorrow..with a guy I hate!ugh!))

message 30: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((hay b'day to you happy b'day to you happy b'day to you hay b'day to you. **I am singing.**))

((who is the guy?))

message 31: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((oh thanks!the guy is a senior Nithin John B sebastian ugh!))

message 32: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((so anything special today?))

message 33: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments Star entered the library. Reading was one of the few pleasures she let herself enjoy. Libraries have always been her sanctuary but not today. Today it looks like it is going to be a battle ground and there is only one reason for it a reason named "Amy Brown". Star had neither the time or inclination to start a fight so she decided to ignore them and started moving towards the book shelf. But couldn't help comment she looked at Amy with the book and said "Stranger things have happened" and then walked away.

message 34: by Gatha G, :) (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:50AM) (new)

"Excuse me,someone said something and is afraid to say it out loud?"Amy said out loud.

((YEPPIE my enemy is back.let's rock the floor.sorry got carried away a little.))

message 35: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments Star moved away from the bookshelf and walked up to Amy " I am not a coward and not afraid of expressing my thought. For the benefit of slow minded people like you I will try to dumb down my initial thought. What I meant was seeing you with actual printed reading material is strange as I was not aware that you had enough brains to put letters and words together and make sense of them, even if it is some romantic trash. But hey, who am I to judge what you read. May be you are looking for some new ideas to play the 'damsel in distress'" said Star.

((Hi!! Nice to see Amy back online. Now for some fun))

message 36: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Oh look who is talking.But you know what Selena,I have not fallen to such a low standard like you and anyway I like talking with people of my standard not lower than me.But keep going like this and someone someday is sure to see to that you never ever open your mouth again.But don't worry it's not me and today is unfortunately not the day.So have a nice day Selena and for the last time I 'll give you a piece of advice- keep away from me and don't push me into having any silly cat fights with you because I have got infinity number of things to do than this."Amy walked away.

message 37: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "Um"said Ethan walking into the room.

message 38: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Oh Great!! The cavalries here" said Star looking at Ethan. " It is not like Amy to take me on without three people at her side. Now that I think about it she did look rather forlorn without her shadow."

message 39: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "Shut up"Ethan said.

message 40: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "What's the matter? Can't handle the truth?" asked Star

message 41: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "Shut your Pie hole..or I'll do something I'll regret"He said angrily.

message 42: by Melanie (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:47AM) (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Wow. I never thought I will see the day Mr Sunshine here getting angry. Didn't know you had it in you? With all the singing and smiling. You know what, you are kind of cute when you are angry. But you should be more careful about the intended victims of your anger" said Star with a grin

message 43: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) He smirked.

message 44: by Melanie (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:01PM) (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "I liked you better when you were angry. Well, such a waste..You really had potential you know. Maybe you should embrace the dark side. Since Amy Brown isn't here any more teasing her friends just isn't the same." saying this Star turned and went back to the bookshelf she was checking out.

((Hey!Guys Pls tell me if I am going overboard with this whole bad girl attitude. Also does Ethan have a crush on Star))

message 45: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((no he does not be he kid of likes her not now..but later..))

Ethan smirked again.

message 46: by Melanie (last edited Jun 15, 2012 11:30AM) (new)

Melanie | 524 comments Star went back to checking out the books. Even though she would not admit it to anyone fantasy was her favourite genre and she was an avid reader of fairy tales. With her whole I embrace the darkness attitude no one would guess she had such a weakness for fairy tales and to top it of she was not talking about the original dark versions either but the Disney musical version. Whenever she was searching for such books she always made sure no one else was in the library, some how others knowing about this quirk of her's made her feel vulnerable. But today without thinking about who else was watching she moved towards the shelf and picked up a copy of the book "The Little Mermaid" and started flipping through the pages.

(( Okay ))

message 47: by Gatha G, :) (last edited Jun 16, 2012 05:22AM) (new)

"Really that is your choice-The little mermaid?"
Melanie turned back and saw Eliza with a,as usual,the biggest book on planet and a hint of smile in the corner of her lips.She was the only person Star got along with.Even Eliza took a liking to Star who was different from all others she had ever met.

message 48: by Melanie (last edited Jun 16, 2012 12:01PM) (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Hi, Thought I would find you here with your head buried in the books that could be used as weapon" said Star with a hint of a smile. If anyone should have found her with a fairy tale in her hand she was sure glad it was Eliza. Star couldn't explain it but there was something about Eliza that made her trust her, she was kind of different from others and in this place that was saying a lot. Star never had any friends but if someone came close to that description for her that would be Eliza. Star raised the "Little Mermaid" book and said "Actually I view this one as a cautionary tale, you know, as a warning that you should never forget your place and hope for something that can't be yours. Even in fairytale land you can't always get what you want. Seriously I think the mermaid chick is brain damaged for risking it all for love. Anyway since you are here why don't you suggest me some good book to ensure that I would not go on a killing spree to fight boredom"

message 49: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((omg you always write such BIG comments.))

"Oh you want me to suggest a good book.That's a bad idea because I would always recommend an encyclopedia related to your interest in other fields.For example if you are crazy about birds and animals then I would suggest that.But I don't think your idea of a good book is similar to that of mine.But still since I happen to be the expert here I would suggest you to go over the last section and who knows? May be that section may do wonders for you and don't ask me what type of books you are going to find.Go and look for yourselves."Eliza hurried over to return the book before Star could question her further.

message 50: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "OK, maybe I will die of boredom instead of going into a killing spree and Eliza can take the credit" thought Star watching Eliza leave. There is only one thing to do. She moved towards the shelf suggested by Eliza.

((Sorry can't help it. I am very bad at editing))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7