Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

12 Grimmauld Place > Black Family Tree Tapestry Room

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by Isadore (new)

Isadore (IsadoreMoniqueEngrie) | 79 comments "Hmmm... I see that they blasted Dromeda off the tree. What at pity." Tonks sighed.

message 3: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Andrea Cal walked in, for once without her cat. "Hello." she said.

message 4: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Annie struggled to walk in, dragging in Kathrine after her. "Just for a few minutes," she begged. Katie sighed and agreed, cursing silently. "Whts your stupid friends name again?" she asked roughly.

message 5: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Professor Cal turner around. "Hello, girls."

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Hi Proffessor," Annie said politely. "I didnt expect to see you here." Katie nodded her head acknowledging Professor Cal, eyeing her suspiciously.

message 7: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Yes, well. I'm a member of the order." she said. She gave a polite nod in return to Katie's.

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Oh I see," Annie said, nodding too since everyone else seemed to be doing it. "How are you today?"

message 9: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Good. And you?" she said. "Forget the formality."

message 10: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Annie brightened up at not being so formal. "I'm just grand!" she cried, bouncing up and down. "We're here to see Amy, do you know where she is?"

Katie looked at the ground, and for once wishing she were as friendly as her sister.

message 11: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "My neice? I believe she's in the family room."

message 12: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Thanks," Annie smiled, then glanced at Katie. "Well, we really should get going- we're here to see her," Annie said, grabbing Katie's hand. "Nice seeing you!! I suppose we'll see you at school, right?"

message 13: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) She nodded.