The Ultimate and Fantabulous Glee RP Group discussion

Out of McKinnley > HIV Clinic

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon pulled up to the clinic, feeling slightly...out of place. He never imagined ever going to here, but he wasn't embarrassed about it at all. And he wasn't mad. He shut the door of his car behind him as he got out

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey was inside the clinic, pretending to be interested in a magazine he was reading. His nerves had gotten to him this morning, so he didn't eat, hardly slept.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon walked in, looking around the waiting room for a familiar face. When he saw Harvey, he felt instantly relieved. He checked in at the front desk and was told to sit in the waiting room. He took a seat across from him, smiling fondly. "Hey..."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Brendon's voice. "Wow! Oh...Uuh, hey B," he said with an awkward smile.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon gave him a friendly wave. "Hi..." He bit his lip and looked away. "You...You okay, Harv?" He asked slowly, not wanting to get too friendly, or act too cold

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Yeah, I'm great," she scoffed and shook his head.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon closed his eyes and glanced at the magazine pile. "I know it's scary...I'm like, freaking out...But, I don't want to make Lance feel any worse. I keep my stress to myself...Harvey, there's a really big chance we'll not have it, you know..."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Mhm," he sighed.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: ""Mhm," he sighed."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon gave up trying to talk to him. He picked up a magazine and flopped through it, but he wasn't really reading it.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey's name was called and he slowly and quietly got up.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon watched him stand, frowning. He mentally prayed Harvey wouldn't be infected because...that would mean...
No, they had a slim chance...Very slim...

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Well, I'm off," he said and disappeared through the doorway with the nurse.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon closed his eyes and hunched over, eager to hear Harvey's results...

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments He was gone for fifteen minutes.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon was picking lint off his sweater, bored and anxious

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey walked back out but didn't looked toward Brendon. He sat in the seat he was in earlier.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon didn't want to ask him how it went if it was bad, so he said nothing and waited his turn. It took all his strength not to beg for Harvey to just tell him

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Have you been it yet?" Harvey asked, still avoid all eye contact with Brendon.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head and flicked the lint away. "Nope!" He sounded irritated, like he wanted toget up and leave

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "You should be up soon...I guess..." he sighed. "I'm not done yet, they haven't got the results back yet."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon nodded. He figured that it would take a few minutes or two...
About 15 minutes later, Brendon was called back.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments So was Harvey.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon got tested, blah blah blah.
He was told to go wait in the waiting room again, which was the ladt thing he wanted to do. When he saw Harvey not there anymore, his stomach flipped nervously

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey walked over to Brendon when he got out and sighed. "Negative."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon looke up at Harvey and smiled. "That's...That's great!" But, hadn't he had unprotected sex with Lance the most? Unless...Harvey had had several hook-ups with him...The thought made his toes curl.

message 28: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((clari, park))

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey hugged Brendon. "Hey good luck. Want me to stay until you leave?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Could...Could you?" Brendon stuttered.

Someone called his name again and he stood up

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Totally. I'll wait for you," he smiled.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Should he be positive or no?))

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments )(it's your choice but I'm going more for the neg side.)(

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk, then we'll do that))

Brendon came out after a couple minutes, smiling. Je walked to Harvey's side, grinning like a fool

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "I'm guessing it went well," he chuckled. He stood up to welcome Brendon.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendon threw his arms around him tightly and kissed his cheeks. "I told you we'd be fine."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Yeah, you were right," he sighed. Harvey wanted to tell Brendon how sorry he was and how everything happened but couldn't muster up the strength to speak the words.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Harv...Can I take you out tonight? Dinner or something? I...I want to talk..." He asked, releasing him

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments Harvey nodded. "Yeah...umm sure! What time and stuff?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like, now. Isn't it kind of late and stuff? Just...I'll drive us, and then...i'll take you back to your car here afterwards?" He looked down nervously, feeling awkward. "Please?" he begged

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments "Yeah...sure, that's cool. Let's go," he said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Casual restaurant?))

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 1128 comments )(Can you post there?)(