Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

12 Grimmauld Place > Basement

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy descended the stairs to the basement, not bothering to light up the dark cavern. She sat down on the floor, still shaking, and hugged her knee's to her torso.

message 2: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis came sneaking down, looking for an adventure and holding his sister's wand. He kept checking behind him, because his sister would be very-well, angry, at the least.

message 3: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Amelia went downstairs and avoiding Louis and whoever might have been with him. She only wanted one thing, and she didn't want anything or anyone getting in her way.
She approached Amy, looking crumpled and used on the floor. Like a dirty portkey.
She smiled and tapped her foot on the floor to make herself known by Amy while she cast a spell around them. "Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum."
A barrier became around them, and anyone who crossed would disintegrate on the spot.
She smiled cruelly, and leaned down beside Amy, her dark hair falling into her face, making her look even more fierce. "Why are you here? You're weak, and useless."

message 4: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Starr walked down the steps and stood next to Louis. "What are they doing?" she asked

message 5: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis looked up, startled that someone else was in there with him, for he hadn't heard Amelia and Amy. "What're who doing?"

message 6: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (last edited Aug 14, 2012 10:23AM) (new)

Stare pointed to the two girls talking under an extremely protective spell. "them. Do you know what they're doing?"

message 7: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis looked at them, surprised that someone else was in e room without him noticing. "It looks like the big one is threatening Amy!" he said. "Let's go get her!!"

message 8: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Starr shook her head no. "No way! Are you crazy? Those spells'll disentigraate you!"

message 9: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Oh, said Louis, feeling stupid. "then what're we gonna do? We can't just sit here!!"

message 10: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Starr gave him a look. "Yes we can. We're gonna wait..." She leaned over, whispering in his ear. Nobody could hear. "I think she's a Death Eater. When the barrier's down, we simply do a Bombardo or something"

message 11: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "I don't know any spells, I'm only nine," he whined/whispered. "What can I do?"

message 12: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Starr shrugged.

message 13: by Scott (last edited Aug 14, 2012 02:58PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott walks down and glares at them "It's very rude to spy on someone you know.." he says with a smile

message 14: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Starr turned on heel. She didn't recognize him, but she hadn't been with the order for very long. "What do you mean?" she asked simply but carefully. "We were here first!"

message 15: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "I don't care who was here first. It's still rude." he says what were you spying for anyways?

message 16: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis eyed him suspiciously. "If you want to know you'll have to tell us why you're down here." he said simply.

message 17: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "I was coming down here to grab something. I saw you two and noticed you spying on Amelia.." he says with a smile towards the young boy "How old are you son?" he asks nicely.

message 18: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (last edited Aug 14, 2012 05:07PM) (new)

Dawn skipped down the stairs. She took in the scene happening just a few feet away. At Starr's glance she pulled out her trusty wand and shouted a spell quickly. "Stupify!" she yelled, whipping out her wand. The flashy blast of blueish white shot out of the tip of her wand

message 19: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments ((boo thats godmodding which is against the rules. you HAVE to give people time to react))

Scott whirls around and waves his wand "Protego!" he says "Expelliarmus!" he says with a flick of his wand.

message 20: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

((oh yeah sorry! forget that sometimes))
Starr gasped, whipping out her own wand. "Expelliarmus!" she yelled, flicking her wand at Scott. Dawn dove for her fallen wand.

message 21: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis watched all this, fascinated. He couldn't wait to be able to do that. He got out of the way of all the fancy handwork. "By the way" he yelled over all of the spells, "I'm nine!!"

message 22: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Amelia noticed yelled, and turned her head, ignoring Amy for a moment. People were shouting and throwing spells around like drinks. She only grinned and turned back to Amy. "Good things those can't hit us, huh? We're completely... Guarded, to put it nicely."
"And you're completely dead."

message 23: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy sat up. "I am not." she replied in a somewhat shaky voice. "And why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Lucious?"

message 24: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"I was exploring. Coming to see the traitor." Amelia said absentmindedly, watching Amy with a vicious curiousity. "Lucius is preocupied, and I have bigger matters at the moment. A small, fragile girl like you shouldn't be mixing herself up in things like this, I don't think. And although you have the precious Dark Mark, you're here... I assume with your... Comrads, eh? I wonder what Lucius... Or my Mother would think about this."

message 25: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Dawn jumped up, wand in hand. Both she and her twin aimed theirs at the boy, who was probably a Death Eater. The only way was to go into Ameilias barrier or up the stairs, where almost all of the Order was

message 26: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy rolled her eyes. "Yes, I definitely have the dark mark, the one nobody could see." She said sarcastically.

message 27: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Boo *Loki and Tom Hiddleston!*(Ehehehehe) wrote: "((oh yeah sorry! forget that sometimes))
Starr gasped, whipping out her own wand. "Expelliarmus!" she yelled, flicking her wand at Scott. Dawn dove for her fallen wand."

"Protego!" Scott says waving his wand. "Stupefy!" he says shooting the spell at Starr.

message 28: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Dawn yelled Stupify the same time he did

message 29: by Scott (last edited Aug 15, 2012 03:49PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments The spells collide sending both of them flying against the wall, his ankle hitting the wall making a snapping sound. Scott trys to stand up but when he puts weight on it he yelps in pain and falls back down. He weakly raises his wand and says "Evanesco Duo!" both of the girls are blinded by a eye mask.

message 30: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (last edited Aug 15, 2012 03:54PM) (new)

Dawn fell to the ground on her butt really hard, skidding back and hitting the wall. Her a cut formed inbetween her shoulder and her elbow, bleeding. Once she had the eyemask, she yanked it off and tied it on her arm. She walked over to him, wand aimed at his head. Starr took a little more time to rip off the mask. "Louis! get help!" she said a bit frantically to the young boy. She was confused, but recovered and ran over to her sisters side, also aiming her wand.

message 31: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments ((should Louis go and get someone..........?))

Louis was hiding in the corner, barely following what they were doing. Based on what he heard, he would be there for a little while.

message 32: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

((Yes, preferably someone really powerful))
Starr waved at him, her eyes and aim still locked on Scott. "Go!"

message 33: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis ran up the stairs, two at a time.

message 34: by Scott (last edited Aug 15, 2012 04:28PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott sweeps out with his good leg knocking starr onto the floor. He aims his wand at the stairs and mutters "Glisseo!" making the stairs turn into a slide sending the boy back to the basement floor. "Louis you don't have to do what they say you can come with us. No big sisters telling you what to do..." he says

((sorry took so long I didnt get a notification))

message 35: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy saw Louis and her eyes grew wide. "oh no..." she said quietly.

message 36: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Starr yelled from the floor. "Don't listen to them!" she shouted. "What's your name?" Dawn asked him, Starr standing up. She had busted a knee but didn't care

message 37: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Louis. I can take you away from this.." he says in a gentle voice as he pulls himself up leaning on the wall to support his wait "Come with me Louis. Come with me and I will show you things you couldn't ever imagine.." he says the last part being an exaggeration

((I thought it would be cool if he turned bad. what do yall think?))

message 38: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Louis!" Amy screamed. "Don't listen, he's a Death eater!"

message 39: by Scott (last edited Aug 15, 2012 04:44PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Quiet!" scott hisses wanting to silence her with magic but deciding to save his energy.

message 40: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Dawn was near him and she did what she thought was appropriate- take a step closer and bring up her knee, fast and hard. She quickly stepped back, wand at the ready

message 41: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Ahh!!" scott screams as her knee connects with his stomach "See louis.. that's what they do.." he says his teeth gritted from the pain

message 42: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy watched, afraid to move because of the force field around her.

message 43: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Starr rolled her multicolored eyes. "He's manipulating you, trying to turn you" she said carefully

message 44: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis looked at the two, back and forth, back and forth. Who did they think they were, anyway? Telling him what to do?! He got to choose, and that made him happy. He grinned evilly to throw them off, and shouted the only spell he knew, "Protego!" in front of him and ran up the newly slick stairs, slipping every once and a while, and luckily he wore his 'sticky' shoes today. He would never be a Death Eater, his parents had taught him too well what kind of people most Death Eaters were. "And for your information, I like my sisters bossing me around!" he yelled behind him.

((sorry, I could never do that to him :( He's too good of a boy.))

message 45: by Scott (last edited Aug 15, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments "No I'm not! Louis!" he says pain evident in his voice.

message 46: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Dawn adjusted her sleeve. Blood was beginning to seep through it. "Go Louis!" she called, grinnning triumphantly

message 47: by Scott (last edited Aug 15, 2012 04:56PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments ((It's fine I just thought it would add a little drama))

Scott screams in anger "NO!". He pulls his wand out and shoots various spells in quick succession, not even remembering what they were. He suddenly feels very dizzy and begins to fall to the floor, watching as some of the spells fly towards the girls. "LOUIS!" he yells one more time

message 48: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments ((oh, all over the place. He's been shouting 'Dearh Eaters in the basements' and such))

Louis looked back at him, feeling the tiniest bit sorry. "Sorry buddy," he said, and disappeared upstairs.

message 49: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy nearly hyperventilated. She knew from experience that Scott could be dangerous. She gave a sigh of relied as Louis ran up the stairs.

message 50: by Scott (last edited Aug 15, 2012 05:03PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments "YOU WILL REGRET NOT COMING WITH ME LOUIS! YOU WILL REGRET IT!" he screams before passing out

((I'm giving you guys a chance to capture me. Don't screw it up.. tie scott up and take him to the family room for questioning lol))

« previous 1