Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

12 Grimmauld Place > Dining Room

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Joel walks into the Dining Room, his hair still wet from the pool water. He sits down at the center seat on the left side.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma entered the dining room and took a seat at the head of the table.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen sat down next to Joel since he was the only person sitting at the table besides Emma who was at the head.

message 4: by Scott (last edited Jun 08, 2012 01:24PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments Joel smiles at Gwen

((be back later))

message 5: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
James entered and sat as Dillan sat the last dish on the table. "Dinner is served!" He squealed.
James sat down at the other far end of the table, and was amazed at the ammount of food Dillan had prepared in such a short time.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Wow, that's a lot of food!" Gwen said, gazing across the table.

message 7: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James silently agreed with her and filled his plate wi all sorts of foods. "So, what's our plans? I've heard the phrase 'Death Eater Activity', but I heard that they're only right now, doing the initiation ceremony thing, so how could they act yet?" He asked the people there.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, Dillan," Emma said. "It looks wonderful." She turned to James to address his question. "According to an inside source, they're disorganised at the moment and have not begun forming a plan. Therefore, it would be an ideal time for the Order to strike. Unfortunately, however, I fear that we are too small in number."

message 9: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James nodded with a mouthful of mashed potatoes. He swollowed and talked. "I see. We are way too small, although I know some people who may join." He said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane and Maria sat down, Maria sat down near james and Emma.

message 11: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan climbed up into a chair at the table, peering over the table. "Does anybody need anything?" He asked them all.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"May I have an ice water?" Maria asked kindly

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll take some lemonade, please," Emma told Dillan before speaking to James. "We need all the help we can get, to be honest. Our first meeting is tonight and we need a plan. We can't delay much longer."

message 14: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He jumped down and nodded. "Yes, miss Maria, yes!" He said running into the kitchen.
He came out with a glass, and climbed up onto the bottom of her chair to set it in front of Maria, and smiled up at her from the floor. "There you are!" He said, climbing into his own chair again.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2012 02:40PM) (new)

"Thank you Dillan!"Maria said laughing as she took the glass

message 16: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He nodded gleefully to her, his big blue eyes full with happiness.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Where is our meeting taking place?" Gwen asked as she served herself.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"In the library," Emma replied. Noticing that everyone had finished their food, Emma rose. "And it will begin in several minutes," she said, making her way to the door, departing for the library.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria rose from her seat at the table heading toward the library

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen left for the library.

message 21: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James eat the rest of his food in a rush and ran after them, with Dillan trailing behind.

message 22: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Lyntar sat down at a random chair with his head down

message 23: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis ran into the dining room, saw it practically deserted, and he closely observed the ones still sitting, deciding whether or not they were tattletells, and if they would tell his mother. He decided none of them apeared to be, so he dug in to the food.

message 24: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Sorrie burst in, yelling things like "There are creatures of most evil in the basement!"

message 25: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Louis quickly ran in after her, panting super hard. "Yeah! Death Eaters!!! Someone help us!"

message 26: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Katherine stepped in and saw there were a lot of people inside. She wanted so badly to hide, but she knew she wouldn't overcome anything if she did.
Waiting for Swaroop to join her, she settled down in a chair in the corner of the large room, hoping no one else would notice her there.

message 27: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

Swaroop (SwaroopRocks) | 789 comments Mod
Swaroop joined Katherine and sat on a chair beside her.'So,what's happening?' he asked her.

message 28: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Katherine was more than a little thrown off by his question. "Well... There's a Death Eater sitting in our living room with an Order member who is doing anything but what she ought! Don't you think that's the slightest bit... Different?" She asked him, hoping she wasn't stepping on any nerves.

message 29: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Yeah I got that part,that's the reason I asked you what's happening !Why is Amy behaving strangely? And what can we do with Scott?' he asked all at once.

message 30: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Sorry." She said quickly, straightening their miscommunication. "Amy and Scott are kinda close. Not close close, but friendly, at least. Sometimes. She doesn't want to hurt him..." She guessed, looking at the door. "And what should we do?"

message 31: by Swaroop, Head Boy (last edited Sep 02, 2012 06:27AM) (new)

'We should handle this wisely.Are you sure Amy is not on their side?' he asked her.

message 32: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"I don't know. She may be... We'd have to have a peek at her arm." Katherine said, tucking a bit of hair behind her pierced ear.

message 33: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'How can she have a soft corner for a death eater?Its ridiculous ! We should keep a watch on her.For now,what to do with Scott ?' Swaroop asked Katherine.

message 34: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Exactly! I heard my friend just left here because he couldn't even see Scott in his livingroom." She said, thoughtfully. "I don't know if she is... A Death Eater. But she's not loyal to us... I really don't think so. Besides, if we are going to do something about him, we need to do it soon." She said, wishing she'd brought her bag into the room with her.

message 35: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Any options other than killing him ?' Swaroop asked Katherine.'I like to change people for their own good,not to kill them' he added.

message 36: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Katherine blushed a bit. "Of course... We could try to get him on our side." She suggested kindly.

message 37: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Do you think its possible ? Given he fact that Amy is so out of control all the time !' Swaroop asked Katherine.