Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

12 Grimmauld Place > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Dillan blinked, and food appeared on the counters but he blinked it away, and made everything in the oven, but that didn't take too much time, since he was able to spend the process up. He smiled as he carried everything to the dining room.

message 2: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan rushed into the room, grabbing two cups of water for his people. He rushed back out.

message 3: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 1370 comments Mod
Gabie scurried around the kitchen, cleaning and polishing the silverware, happily himming to herself as she worked.

message 4: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan ran back in with a smile, but stopped dead as he noticed Gabie. "Hello!"

message 5: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

She almsot dropped the pan she was shinig, when she heard a voice behind her. She spun around and saw another House Elf. "Oh! Hello!" She said brightly.

message 6: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Sorrie walked in with some messy dishes

message 7: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Hi Sorrie!"

message 8: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie waved "Hi Gabie!"

message 9: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan whirled around to face Gabie, and his eyes grow even larger than they usually were. "Hello! Hello!" He told both of them, smiling cheerfully, and wringing his hands out of nervousness. "I am Dillan."

message 10: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie smiled "I'm Sorrie"

message 11: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"I'm Gabie." She said brightly.

message 12: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie started wiping off the pan with a rag in the sink.

message 13: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan nodded happily. "Pretty names." He mused as he crossed the kitchen and pulled a stool over to the counter. He climbed atop it and started to fill different canisters with cookies, sugar, candy, salt, and other things that were usually kept there. "Masters are quite pleasant! They do not hurt us, or treat us badly." He said happily, tapping his toes on the stool.

message 14: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie smiled. "indeed. Masters are quite nice"

message 15: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Gabie nodded happily. "I've only ever had nice Masters."

message 16: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie smiled and continued washing dishes

message 17: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"And you?" She asked Sorrie. "What have your Masters been like?"

message 18: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

"oh! I've only worked here." Sorrie said, starting to rinse off plates

message 19: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

She smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, I only worked by my Master Lovegoods for short time, before I came here." She chirped, drying off the plates.

message 20: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie nodded "fun"

message 21: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

She nodded in agreement.

message 22: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Lori rushed into the room. She saw the other house-elves chatting, and said, "Would the other house-elves know where Lori can find some hot chocolate? A Master would like some."

message 23: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan turned around with a chocolate chip cookie in his hand, wondering how he could charm the canister to warm them. "Hot chocolate? It is in the cabinet, I do think so! Would you like me to fetch it for you?" He asked her happily, almost eating the cookie, but refraining. This cookie is for the Masters! He thought, internally kicking himself.

message 24: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Yes! Lori is new, and does not know where the cabinet is!" she said, very excited to start her first day of work.

message 25: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Its there!" Gabie said brightly, pointing to the cabinet.

message 26: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (last edited Jul 10, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Dillan finally thought of a spell to warm the canister, and activated it quickly, with a small snap of his fingers. Turning back around, toward Lori, he smiled wide, and stepped off his stool, offering it to her politely.

message 27: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Thank you-" Lori paused. "What is your name being?" she inquired, tilting her head slightly.

message 28: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie smiled at the elf and finished the dishes

message 29: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Dillan, Miss!" He said, pushing it to her, and helping her up to the cabinet. "Hot chocolate will be there, at the left, and then the tiny muggle marshmellows are at the right, bottom!" He said helpfully. "What's your name?"
Ususally, Dillan could guess people's names easily, and he was almost always right, but he couldn't think of this house elf's name.

message 30: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie wondered what to do next

message 31: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "My name is Lori nice meeting you Dillan," she said, and then asked Sorrie, "And what is your name being?"

message 32: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie smiled "I am Sorrie. Hello Lori"

message 33: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan smiled and walked over to the oven, pulling warm cookies out, and setting them on the counter to cool down. "Do any of the Masters want cookies?" He wondered, out loud.

message 34: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie shrugged "They might like it"

message 35: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "hello Sorrie, Lori is happy to meet you. I will bring th Master a cookie along with hot chocolate," Lori stated. She began doing what Dillan had instructed, making the hot cocoa. Within minutes, she was done.

message 36: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie took a deep breath "That smells nice. They will like them, I think"

message 37: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Yes, me too. Especially the Master I am getting it for. He was rather plump.... bad Lori!" she exclaimed. "I is sorry you had to hear that, for Lori is new and has not learned to keep herself quiet yet." she said, giving a little bow.

message 38: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie chuckled. "No need to bow. I am a house elf alike to you. I am probably younger thaan you anyways"

message 39: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Maybe," Lori replies simply. "How old are you anyways?"

((*yawn* GTG- I'm going to bed. Night!))

message 40: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie shrugged "Young enough. What age are you, in years?"

message 41: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "I am 10," Lori replied. "How old is Sorrie?"

message 42: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie shrugged "I loose count" ((what? That's like a baby in house elf!))

message 43: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments ((oh, well I has no idea...... So how old is a teen??))

"Ah,I see," Lori said, "I keep track by marking it on the wall where I was born,"

message 44: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

((I have no idea lol))
Sorrie smiled "that is intelligent"

message 45: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Thank you, my brother thinks it was unintelligent," Lori shrugged. "Where were you born?"

message 46: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

"I am not sure" Sorrie said

message 47: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Oh, really? Were you born here?" Lori asked, confused.

message 48: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie kneaded her hands "I do not know of my past"

message 49: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Why not?" Lori asked, and then realized how many questions she was
Asking. "Sorry if you are offended by Loris questions, I can be quiet now if you like."

message 50: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Sorrie smiled "Nonsense. Sorrie loves answering questions. I do not know why I cannot remember"

« previous 1