Queer books discussion

When storytellers turn novelists

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Jun 07, 2012 05:32AM) (new)

John | 1 comments Recently master storyteller Jackson von Altek penned his first novel. I am always a big fan of storytellers and their books. Spaulding Grey was a favorite. I was thrilled when Jackson said he would finally write. I just finished his book which came out last week and I was not disappointed. Interesting characters, some fantasy, great gay love story based in modern day Paris. I read the book on the beach on Saturday. Got a little sunburned because I stayed longer reading than I should have. I love a new discovery. For any adult who is looking for a well crafted novel with some steamy parts, check out Dragons Walk Among Us. Its a trip!

message 2: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Altek (vonaltek) | 1 comments Thanks for the positive review and sorry for the sunburn. I too was a big fan of Spaulding. I am glad to hear you connected with the book. It was a tremendous amount of work but I was very pleased with the results. I have started writing the second book and hope to have it out by September. I look forward to discussing my stories at any time. Since I usually have an audience I am used to feedback. Jackson vA