Say What?! discussion

Obama and The Racists

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxana (new)

Roxana | 4 comments agreeeeeeeee
=)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2009 07:41AM) (new)

Yes, Yes, I do think so too. Although, I don't agree that Barack Obama is being talked about in a negative way. I think that many people just didn't agree with his opinions and plans on what to do with the country for the next four years. That is a really long time that he will be in government, and I think that he could basically destroy the world. However, some voters were racist. I agree, but I also want others to understand that thousands of african-americans went out to vote for their first time, just because Barack Obama is partially african-american too.

message 3: by Roxana (new)

Roxana | 4 comments agreeeeeeee
=)

message 4: by Andy (last edited Jan 12, 2009 03:05PM) (new)

Andy (16andy95) HE IS NOT AMERICAN. HE IS NOT PROVEN IN ANYTIME THAT HE IS AN AMERICAN BORN CITIZEN. also, yes ,there was a race card played but also his policies will f*** us up. you can compare him to hitler! finnaly, its people like you that mess up the country by being so actless

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy wrote: "HE IS NOT AMERICAN. HE IS NOT PROVEN IN ANYTIME THAT HE IS AN AMERICAN BORN CITIZEN. also, yes ,there was a race card played but also his policies will f*** us up. you can compare him to hitler! f..."

what do you mean that we are being act less?!

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah | 4 comments i think obama will be a good president. being da president is going to be hard espiecllay since our country is going through reccesion buy i beleive he can fix us.not by this year but maybe 2 or even his whole term. i also do think da race did play a big role in dis eletion. people think da just cause hes black this is a big "miracle" or "blessin". hes only 25% black people and da rest white, dats 75% white people. so yeah i still think he'll be good. lets wait and see how the four years will be. whose knows he could be da best president da united states had or da worst

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 1 comments WTF!!! Andy ur F***ing messed up! Obama's should not be compared to Hitler!!! F**k U!!!!

message 8: by Andy (new)

Andy (16andy95) Leah, the way he will "help us" would be by the creation of the NAU. (google it) He is not american. he was either born in the phillipines or africa i dont remember. that makes it ILLIGAL to run 4 prez alexis, he is the devil and will be worse than hitler

message 9: by Danny (new)

Danny | 3 comments if he hasn't proven to be american then how did he get an education, a full bio on himself and is being enargurated

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy (16andy95) Lies and false documentation. plain and simple

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 19, 2009 01:47PM) (new)

haha; i disagree with andy !
how do you know this?

false documentation.
righhttt.

hello?!

obama was born in hawaii.
it became the 50th state, two years before he was born.

making obama a u.s. citizen;
with full rights.

so andy, get your facts straight.

thankyouuu<3
have a nice day you guys.
(:

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments Well, although I do not agree with some of Obama's policies, we should have had an African American president a long time ago. Hopefully with President Obama, the racial barrier will be broken. It is about time. There is one thing that does get me a tad ticked off, just because someone votes for John McCain, does not mean that he/she is a racist! My family voted for Obama but I am still offended.

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments Hi Vivien :)

message 14: by Amanda (last edited Jan 28, 2009 08:28AM) (new)

Amanda | 3 comments Also Andy, why would you compare Obama to Hitler? I am just curious, I do not see the connection. Also, there is one major idea that I agree with Obama, education. :-)Also, the North American Union will be the start for dictatorship.

message 15: by Stanley (new)

Stanley | 2 comments What the hell is wrong with you andy? You could never compare someone like hitler to someone like obama! Thats like saying that ham is worse then turkey. Its not true!!! And the North American union would be the worst idea to ever even imagine. Why the hell would you like someone to stick a chip up yours and then use it just like a credit card. And when they want to turn that off they'll just do it and you wont have any money. Then what?

message 16: by Danny (new)

Danny | 3 comments yeah you makin fun of stanley's people right there

message 17: by Jaslyn (new)

Jaslyn | 3 comments u r one sik messed up guy and
seriously ur my friend and all but is OBAMA!
hes man sexii nigga u jus a h8ter!