Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 28 comments Mod
I'm reading it for the second time.

message 2: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments I think they need another book

message 3: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip I love these books they explain every thing so well!

message 4: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments esapt (spelling) how tinker bell's dust makes you fly.

message 5: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip yeah but I always just thought it was extra star stuff

message 6: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments Yea that would most likely be true but the books don't even say she makes people fly

message 7: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip i guess.... They need another one to tell us how!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 28 comments Mod
There should be a anther book.

message 9: by Anika (new)

Anika I heard that there is a new book called "Peter and the Sword of Mercy" I really want to read it.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 14 comments I AM READING IT, IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

message 11: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments Yeah I gave it to my sister for chirstmas

message 12: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeyjo) | 2 comments I love these books i have read them all 7 times

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 14 comments meh 2

message 14: by Abby (new)

Abby (reading_some_books) | 3 comments Have any of you read Bridge To Neverland? It is amazing!!

message 15: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments nope, haven't read that yet, who is it written by?

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby (reading_some_books) | 3 comments It is written by Dave and Ridley! It's part 5 to the Starcatchers! =)

message 17: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments oh, then I'll need to get ahold of it

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby (reading_some_books) | 3 comments definitely.

message 19: by Leia (new)

Leia (chocolate14) hey! i'm new to this group. I just started reading this series about two weeks ago.(which is kind of late considering the books came out a long time ago).. i'm almost halfway through the third book already! it's one of my favorite series now :D

message 20: by Jack (new)

Jack Boland (JackJohn97) | 1 comments I think I like the original three books the best, I didn't like the fourth that much. I liked the series when I first read it years ago but now it is a little young, though still a great series.

message 21: by Casy (new)

Casy Lafrau | 1 comments Hi, I am new. These are my absolute top favourite books! My friends all said that I was way to obsessed with them, but I just love them SO much! Dave Barry is hilarious. Have any of you read any of his other books?

message 22: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 2 comments Hey, I'm new to this group, but have been in the fandom for YEARS! This series is sssooo good! I reread it about two to three times each year. I have been doing this for about seven years... What can I say? I have a Pan obsession.