One For All and All For one discussion

1x1 > Panda and Laura

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Earth’s newest immigrants are a group of aliens called the Givers. The aliens live to serve, and anyone under their care is given food, shelter and clothing, all for free. Soon no one works, and everyone on earth is completely dependant on the Givers. The Givers begin to attach rules to their service: no staying out late, no drinking or smoking, no overeating, no reading, no criticizing the Givers… As the Givers become increasingly strict, earth becomes one giant prison. There is a small group of people that never gave into the Givers, and now they are trying to find a way to free Earth from their ever tightening grip.

ღPanda Girlღ | 104 comments Sweet! Thanks 8D so how many characters can you manage in a rp?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

A lot. xD
There was one... (it was over a whole group though) and it had about... 10 characters, all rp-ing with completely different people. So I should be able to handle a few here.
You?

ღPanda Girlღ | 104 comments Lolol, I can handle about five to maybe seven, but then i get too scatter brained so I try to just keep to two to three.

I was thinking for this, we would each have a Giver, a person under the care of a Giver, and a person in the rebellion. So three each? We can add more as we go along? 8)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!! xD
How much detail do you like?

ღPanda Girlღ | 104 comments Um for character bios, I normally do simple ones and expand later into the rp. For RP posts, at least a paragraph per post- 3-4 sentences minimum...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Just the way I like it. xD
Okay, so what do the Giver's look like?

ღPanda Girlღ | 104 comments Hm, like your typical alien, but light blue because blue is a calming color. But they would be able to change their appearance to look human, which would help them kind of just blend in and look normal enough for the humans to trust them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okiessss

I really want to post anime pics, since it's a 1 x 1 is there absolutely no chance at all we can't post them?

message 10: by ღPanda Girlღ (new)

ღPanda Girlღ | 104 comments Uhhhhhhhhh, I'm not opposed to anime pictures. Is it a rule we can't put anime pics?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It is for the main rp...

message 12: by ღPanda Girlღ (new)

ღPanda Girlღ | 104 comments Well, this is a 1x1...not the main one...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!! Okay... sooo...

Name: James Alois
Species: Human
Appearance: http://gargarstegosaurus.files.wordpr...
Side: Givers

Name: Tyson Phantomhive
Species: Human
Appearance:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spir...
Side: Rebels

Name: Cystelle Michealis
Species: Giver
Appearance:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...
Side: Givers

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

o.O You tharr?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Pandaaa