Nights' Paradise discussion

Places > VIP Lounge

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
This is where only the most influential clients are allowed to go. The VIP Lounge is only used on special occasions.

message 2: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) Am I allowed to be the Bartender in the VIP Lounge

You're the Bartender for the Bar. VIP isn't gonna be used that much until this place is actually up and running with a lot of people.

message 4: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
is it for hosts??

its for clients who are the important ones but im gonna turn it into the Host Lounge.

message 6: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Alright then :)

message 7: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ wrote: "You're the Bartender for the Bar. VIP isn't gonna be used that much until this place is actually up and running with a lot of people."

ok, so when do I get to serve any drinks.....Hmmmm

message 8: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
When ever you want Carol :)

but you dont serve drinks in the VIP Lounge. -.- Hosts get enough alcohal on the regular floor.

message 10: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
thats for the bar

message 11: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) Ok thanks for the update :D
But when do I get to serve any drinks

When we get clients! this place isnt popular yet so we need to try and get people to be clients instead of taking up th waitress/waitering jobs and stuff.

message 13: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments cool so this is the vip lounge, its nice

message 14: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Yes and as you can see Zak is slightly stressed. Carol there is our bartender Red. Btw we kinda need some clients as well...

message 15: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments is like hint hint, we need clients.. so will you be one. LOL sure

message 16: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
kind of...we really need more members and people to be clients as most of the other positions are full now

message 17: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments well i have invited 28 people and i think atlest half of the invited will join

message 18: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
thats great odds :) thank you

message 19: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments i like groups that people actully put thought in to :)
i realy wanna meat this zak (seems pritty cool) so thats why im helping, to bring his stress DOWN :P
i know what its like.

message 20: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
thank you so much for all the help. Give it a few hours and he will be on

message 21: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments cool beans, i invited him as a freind and his question, is was like How the hell am i suposted to remeber that at this time off night?

Thaddeus wrote: "cool beans, i invited him as a freind and his question, is was like How the hell am i suposted to remeber that at this time off night?"

*shrugs* You didn't really have to answer. I think you and three other people are the only ones that bothered.

message 23: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments so you were rely just being a Dick :)
Do you like the new master photo?

Thaddeus wrote: "so you were rely just being a Dick :)
Do you like the new master photo?"

It wasn't me being a dick. I did it because my friend and I was having an arguement on gravity. *smiles sheepishly* The Master Photo? Yes. I want to know where you got that image so I can edit it a little to be honest.

message 25: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments i dont remeber, i found it the quikly croped it to size and added the text but i havnt finished it yet

Wanna check it out now? :/ It's not much but I wish I could find the original.

message 27: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments try typing in Anime loby

No dice.

message 29: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments its cool but its not classy, this is like the best hotal but that dosnt make it look like a modern place

Uh.... What?

message 31: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments Well the picture you put up looks like its from the 50s but it should be modern and sharp

Its the same exact picture. ._.' Just darkened a little so as to tell the details.