Nights' Paradise discussion

Places > Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 321 (321 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Here is where you can place an order for any beverage, and a waiter/waitress will serve it to you.

message 2: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments Lucy wandered around,not sure what to do,since she could see no one in need of a drink

Ren looked at the girl who looked like someone out of a playboy magazine. Someone's gonna get harrassed tonight, she thought, blowing the smoke out of her mouth from the cigarette she was smoking.

"Just sit down for a while, girly. It's too early for people to come." Ren spoke, her voice slightly husky in a way that oozed sexuality.

message 4: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she glanced up and nodded slowly,taking a seat"hi,im Lucy,one of the waitresses"she said softly

♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "she glanced up and nodded slowly,taking a seat"hi,im Lucy,one of the waitresses"she said softly"

"I know who you are, girly. I'm the one that hired you." Moving the hand that held her cigarette away, Ren picked up the glass of whiskey sitting on the table, circling the glass in the air to make the ice cubes inside clink together before taking a sip of it.

message 6: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she shrugged"got any other conversation starters?"she asked,going to the bar and grabbing a beer,popping the top with a bottle opened on her key chain

♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "she shrugged"got any other conversation starters?"she asked,going to the bar and grabbing a beer,popping the top with a bottle opened on her key chain"

Ren's eyes narrow slightly in annoyance. "Yea. Like where do you get off on getting yourself a beer despite being on the clock? I don't have to converse with you. I could be making you clean the toilets or something until we actually start getting busy."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Isabelle looked around and saw no one needed anything at all so she stood behind in the bar and leaned ontop of the bar her arms down and sighing softly. She twirled her hair in between her fingers.

message 9: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she looked at Ren,handing Isabelle the money"thats not my job,though"she said innocently"no ones here,either"she added,looking at the ghost town of a bar

"It can and will be if I want it to." Ren hisses, her eyes narrowing further at the girl who was trying to play innocent. "I'm not one of your boy-toys, girly. Innocent don't work with me. Ren turns to look at Isabelle. "She's not allowed any more alcohal."

message 11: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she looked at her"im not drunk,and one beer isnt going to make me"she sighed,pacing the bar looking for something,anything to do

"I don't care if your drunk of not girly. I said no more alcohal." Ren shook her head, tossing her head back as she gulped down the rest of her whiskey. Sighs, this girl.... She's gonna make me fire her by the end of the day with an attitude like that.

message 13: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she shrugged,now regretting her choice of occupation,she didnt stop pacing,afraid that is she stopped,she would be bored,and if she was bored she would start a conversation,that would end badly

Looking at the girl from the corner of her eye, Ren decided to give her a task to do. "Lucy. Why don't you straighten up the tables? Make sure they're all in proper order and what not."

message 15: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she looked up,nodded and hurried away to fulfill the task at hand,now with something to do,and a lot of time,she took time to perfect each one

"Make the tables shine!" She calls out to the girl, standing up from her spot on the stool to walk behind the bar, pouring herself another flash of lightening.

message 17: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she nodded,scrubbing at some crap on the table

Ren sat back down on her stool and started sipping at the whiskey.

Zak walked in, a bright smile on his face as he called out a loud, "YOO-HOOO!" in greeting. "Zak reporting for duty!" He looked over at Lucy, nodding his head as his smile turned into a sheepish grin while he scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry for making you clean the tables, Lu."

message 19: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she looked up and shrugged"oldest girl out of 8 pigs,you get used to woman's work"she said smiling,moving to the next table

Zak blinks, looking at her with a confused yet bright expression as he cheerfully said, "I feel like I was just insulted." Glancing at Ren from the corner of his eye he silently asks her if he had been insulted.

Ren shrugged her shoulders at Zak's silent question. "I'm not involved in that. She wants to call that womans work then let her. In the old times a womans work was to give birth to boys. On some occassions if the child wasn't a boy both the mother and child was killed. So if she thinks cleaning a table is a woman's work kind of thing then she wouldn't have survived in the days long passed."

With admiration in his eyes Zak openly gaped at Ren until he gave a laugh. "You're so smart, Commander!"

((I'm in love with Zak's character. *blinks* He's so.... adorably slow.))

message 21: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she rolled her eyes"i didnt mean like that,papa always made me and my sisters clean up after the guys,but sadly my sisters were the 2 and 3 youngest,the guys never got any work cause they hid behind papa,he called house work womans work,and him and the boys thought anything outdoorsy was mens work,huntin,buildin,etc"she explained while scrubbing the tables

"Che. My old man got his lights knocked outta him if he said anything like that." Ren 'tsked', gulping down the rest of her whiskey once again. "That's a sexist view men have to make themselves feel better because they know they wouldn't have existed in this world without a woman to bring them life."

Zak looked from Ren to Lucy, his head tilted to the side in confusion as he tried to understand what was going on. "So was I insulted or not?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay so what's happening so far idk i just got back on now though))

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "((okay so what's happening so far idk i just got back on now though))"

((er.... go back and read? Its not even 2 pages so its not that much ._.'''))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay will do alright))

message 26: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments "mama was dead,and when she was alive she was to scared he would leave her if she did stand up to him"she said,looking at Zak she rolled her eyes"no,i did not insult you,honestly,you got me thinkin bout it now"she said shaking her head,going to the next table

Ren rolls her eyes. Thats why men think they can do anything to women. "Whatever helps you sleep at night girly. When you're done cleaning the tables go outside, take a break, get yourself some fresh clean air."

Zak smiled at Lucy, relieved that he had not been insulted. "Well I'm glad. You can't run away from your memories, nor can you expect everyone to sympathise you. Frankly with your attitude like it is theres no way Ren or I would sympathise." Smiles brightly at the girl, his expression one of clueless honesty that made Ren cough to cover a laugh.

"And people call me mean," she whispered, trying to snub the laughter that wanted to bubble out. Giving another cough Ren looked at the girl again. "Just know that he didn't mean for that to sound rude."

message 28: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments "i dont want your sympathy"she said,trying to smother her own laugh

"Well when you reveal a life story out of the blue people assume you want to be sympathized with." Zak mumbled with a pout, glancing down at the floor. "Especially when you make it sound all dark and pitiful."

Ren just drank the rest of her whiskey and decided to ignore the girl and Zak. Well she would ignore Zak after giving him orders. "Go get dressed Zak! You need to look presentable!"

message 30: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments "done!"she called

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((i guess i missed a lot i see))

Isabelle sighed softly and felt herself twirling her hair being bored as is.

"Isabelle! Another shot of whiskey!" Ren ordered, watching as Zak scurried off to the changing rooms.

message 33: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments Lucy went to throw away the used paper towels and put up the cleaning supplies

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Coming." Sh sighed softly. She took her cup and filled it up wtih more whiskey. "whats up with Lucy? You making her do more than she needs to now?" She sighed softly. She put her cup down in front of her. She felt herself sighing and just wishing people would came. She felt so bored as is.

message 35: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Bron walked in to the bar and looked around, she needed to find Ren because she wasnt sure when to start work.

Ren gave a loud sigh of annoyance. "Girly was annoying me. Yo Bron! Zak's changing clothesright now. When he comes back out you two can chill in the VIP."

message 37: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
"Okay then. Thank you Ren." Bron replied, laughing. She decided to sit in a chair while she waited for Zak, and she ordered a coke with a shot of vodka which was served by Anna, the new waitress.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "She was already annoying as is? Then what was the point of hiring that girl anyways? Oh hey bron i'm isabelle but you can call me izzy everyone else does." She sighed softly.

Ren gave a small glare towards Isabelle, a slight pout on her face. "I didnt think she was this annoying to be honest. Besides. It was Zak who made the final decision and you know ho whe can be!" With a hiss of aggrivation Ren slammed her glass down on the bar.

Walking in with a sheepish smile, Zak decided to pretend he didnt hear Ren. Dressed in a comfortable white long sleeved shirt with a black vest over it and black dress pants, Zak made his way over to Bron and bent down to whisper in her ear, "Let's go before Commander blows a fuse!"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She laughed back slightly. "I guess its only you and I now. Well Lucy can be this annoying at times. I hate to see the girl when she's drunk. It's worse when I'm drunk compared to her. Oh do I! Well shall I stay with you now or shall I go with them? I mean it is kind of getting boring here as is. I could go for a drink but I don't if I should stay with you or go with them." She sighed softly still twirling her hair in between her fingers.

message 41: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments Lucy sighed,pretending she didnt hear them"done"she said

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "OH real nice Lucy. If I had a bottle I would love to hit you over the head anytime." She sneered.

message 43: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she tilted her head in a "wtf" way"ummmmmmmm......."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "You keep on whining nonstop. i"m fed up with your diva attitude. At least ren here would agree with me. I'm fed up with it. Maybe your better off with going with zak." She glared at her.

message 45: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments she didn't know how to answer that,biting her tongue so she didnt speak incase the first word happened to be something regrettable

Ren blinks, surprised at Isabellems attitude but shrugs it off. "There's no bar upstairs. I didnt put one up there."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and gave up. "I don't get Lucy and I never will at all. I truly don't. Maybe its better being drunk then listening to her. Or maybe better yet a guy should come in and I can talk to him." She sighed softly and laid her head ontop of the bar.

"Then why not go talk to Zak? He's a guy." Ren gave a shrug, inching her glass towards Isabelle as a hint of wanting more.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. "Fine I'll get more for you. You never know when to stop do you?" She sighed softly and picked her head up and took the cup and grabbed some more of whatever and filled it up and then handed it back to ren. "Yeah but he always love talking to Zak. He would never care for me. I know he wouldn't. And besides I think he likes blondes better than me." She sighed softly.

message 50: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
"I dont care who hired her as long as she keeps the drinks coming we are fine." Bron said, as she swallowed the rest of her drink before replying to Zak, "Yep lets go. Bye Ren, Izzy and Lucy."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7