Nights' Paradise discussion

18 views
App forms > Kitchen Staff Application

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other (optional):


message 2: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 08, 2012 10:59PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Name:Tommy Henderson
Gender:Male
Age:27
Appearance:

Personality:Tommy is a calm and goofy guy when it comes down to it. He likes to make jokes, and try to cook up strange new foods that he gives funky names. He's normally in a good mood, keeping a good ammount of attention to his work, which he takes seriousily. He says Cooking is his verstion of yummy art.
Other:Head Cheff.


Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
oops. forgot to put "Occupation" in there. whats he gonna be? head cook? regular cook?


๖ۣۜƧilverlight Head cook....?


Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Okie dokie. Approved! Kitchen is technically behind the Bar.


๖ۣۜƧilverlight kk & thanks ^^


message 7: by Bron, Owner ;) (last edited Jun 08, 2012 11:48PM) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Hehe he is a nice character Silverlight :)

Btw Zak am i allowed to accept applications?


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Worth Hathefield
Gender: Male
Age:37
Appearance: Casually dressed, blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality: Worth loves life, and has a great attitude towards it, he loves trying new things and has lots of experience cooking in restaurants.
Occupation: Regular Chef


message 9: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments Name: tane zarkoki
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Aperance: always in a dark suit and shades
Personality: realy good cook however dosnt work well with people and can be very "tender" to wards critersism and can also get very very agresive about his work


message 10: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Thaddeus wrote: "Name: tane zarkoki
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Aperance: always in a dark suit and shades
Personality: realy good cook however dosnt work well with people and can be very "tender" to wards critersism and ..."


Occupation??


message 11: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Josiah wrote: "Name: Worth Hathefield
Gender: Male
Age:37
Appearance: Casually dressed, blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality: Worth loves life, and has a great attitude towards it, he loves trying new things and ha..."


Imma go out on a limb here and say accepted.


message 12: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) Name: Zendaya
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Appearance: http://students.marist.net/cooper.lil...
Personality: Carefree and bubbly, happy most of the time, but get on her bad side....you'll find out what happens.
Other (optional): Apprentice


message 13: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments Sorry forgot ocupation, sue-chef


Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Yea Bron you can approve. at least the kitchen staff applications have normal characters.


message 15: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ wrote: "Yea Bron you can approve. at least the kitchen staff applications have normal characters."

alright thank you :)


message 16: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Thaddeus wrote: "Sorry forgot ocupation, sue-chef"

alright accepted


message 17: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Zoë Artemis Hunter wrote: "Name: Zendaya
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Appearance: http://students.marist.net/cooper.lil...
Personality: Carefree and bubbly, happy most of the time, but get on her bad si..."


Accepted :)


back to top