medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Knight's Training Vicinity

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Daniel walked into the training vicinity only to find it empty. "Is anybody here?" he called out, just to make sure if he was alone or not.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis, poised to release, aimed his arrow at the target of a straw stuffed dummy. He breathed in quickly, closing his eyes to gain himself some solace. Breathing out, he opened his eyes and released the arrow, the weapon shooting with break neck speed to the target and hit the chest, right above the heart.

message 4: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Daniel walked up to up to Noctis "Nice shot!" he said, smiling.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis smiled faintly."Thanks," he replied, glancing at him with certain intent."Do you do archery?" He asked, offering him the bow and arrows to suggest that he try. Meanwhile, he was aware of Katarin's presence.

message 6: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "I do a fair amount of it," Daniel said. He picked up the bow and arrow and steadied himself, giving a second to make sure his aim was straight on, he released the arrow and hit the dummy right in the head. Daniel backed off, studying the arrow in the target and nodded, slightly pleased with himself. He glanced at Noctis, not sure what his reaction would be. "My aim was off, wasn't it?" he laughed.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis laughed faintly, shaking his head."If the head was what you were aiming for. But in reality, the arrows would not break through the skull. Not with those helmets on," he proclaimed informatively, just deciding to give Daniel some props."Albeit, your aim was awesome," he added.

message 8: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Oh, I knew that," Daniel chuckled "Thanks for the pointers" he added.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "You are welcome," he replied with the faintest vector of a smile gracing his labrums."Now, do you want to spar?" He asked Daniel, canting his head curiously to the side.

message 10: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Sure," Daniel answered. "Lead the way."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "We fight here," was his only three words as he unsheathed his sword from the holster attached to his back. His hand clasped the hilt, the blade unfolding from its carrier like a falcon released from its leash and his thirsting fingers were quenched with the smooth steel set free. The blade glided through the new, pearly envelope, settling in both hands as he held it above him, like a scorpion's tail preparing to strike.

message 12: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Daniel took out his sword as well and positioned himself.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis was usually not one to strike first, and thus, removing his other hand from the hilt, he taunted Daniel to come at him first; the chivalry of a knight.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra walked out on to the grounds with Vladmir and Tanner. She smiled when she saw Katarin.

Tanner followed his sister.

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra held the dagger that Katarin had given her "Tanner do you think that I will be a good knight?" She asked Tanner who nodded as he picked her up "You'll be great Sweetie" He told her.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((Gtg))

Sierra clapped when Katarin won.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) For a moments notice, Noctis sidetracked himself and glanced at Katarin as she taught the fool a small lesson. Noctis had never really liked the guy; he was too cocky and self-centered to be a true Knight in Noctis' opinion. Seeing him get put in his rightful mind was a good sight to see."Katarin, you have always impressed me," he murmured, complimenting her."Then again, Bastian is not nearly as good as he may think he is," he thought in addition.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced at Daniel then returned his contemplation to Katarin, motioning for her to come forth."We can fight now, as long as it is quick," he proclaimed, twirling his sword in his fingers whilst bringing it up over his head and to his side in one jerky, yet fluid motion.

message 19: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 10, 2012 12:59PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Charging with his sword in a semi-defensive position, he twirled around as soon as he advanced upon her physique, his sword glinting in the light given off by the sphere before coming back around and aiming to slit her stomach. He did not stop there, however. Whether he got her or not, he continued with another twist of the body and swung his leg up to kick her in the face, and then once that leg went down, he brought the other up to hit her in the stomach. Then, stooping low, he twirled and attempted to throw her off balance by sliding his feet beneath hers.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren and Star walked into the vicinity Arms linked together "This is going to be interesting." she commented

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((whoa(:))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love to watch them"she smiles

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I can see why."
((i have to go now:())

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm happy"she smiles ((bye))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He grit his teeth to stem the pain as their swords collided, leaving his bones rattling due to the sudden and rigorous impact. His sword reluctantly slipped from his grasp as he was elbowed in the torso, and he soon found himself hitting the ground with a loud thud. Getting back up to his foundations as soon as possible, he put himself in a hand stand position with ease and flipped fluidly, where he landed behind her and would proceed to pull her back and thrust his knee into her back.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He grit his teeth to stem the pain as their swords collided, leaving his bones rattling due to the sudden and rigorous impact. His sword reluctantly slipped from his grasp as he was elbowed in the torso, and he soon found himself hitting the ground with a loud thud. Getting back up to his foundations as soon as possible, he put himself in a hand stand position with ease and flipped fluidly, where he landed behind her and would proceed to pull her back and thrust his knee into her back.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced at Vladimir, eyes narrowing in, not agitation, but apprehension."What?" He asked, vividly confused by the cause of the interference."I do not understand," he proclaimed, continuously looking between Vladimir and Katarin.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Alright," he exclaimed nonchalantly, gripping her by the waist and throwing her over his shoulder. There was no way he was carrying her bridal style."Can you lead the way? I do not know where if is," he murmured quietly to Vladimir.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren and Star stepped aside as the knights began to leave "What's wrong with her?" she asked them

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"i think she's hurt"she looks around

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Do you want to follow them to see what's wrong? I would hate to see someone hurt and not see what is wrong."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"of course"she smiles

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Then let us be on our way." she said walking out of the vicinity and towards the healers
((rp at healers?))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"lets go"she follows

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra smiled at the princess and her friend before looking at Katarin with worry in her small eyes.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary led Sawyer onto the training grounds "I'll go get her" She told him and ran off to get Vladmir and Noctis.

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary stopped next to Vladmir "That man is looking for Miss Katarin" She told him.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna waited with him. Eyeing him every now and then.

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary walked back to them and stood beside Jenna and watched Vladmir.

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((I gtg in a minute))

Mary smiled knowing that after Vladmir was down with Sawyer he would leave Katarin alone for ever.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis sauntered into the training vicinity, removing his hand from Katarin's wrist, seeing Vladimir advance on an unknown male. Unknown to him, at least. His eyes narrowed, ready to take the offensive. He was on Vladimir's side of course, given Vladimir was a worthy, moralistic individual."What is going on?" He asked, looking between Vladimir and the stranger.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis arched his eyebrows, surveying the male."You mean... he is the responsible father?" He asked, his voice growing edged with anger as he uttered the last word. He already did not like the guy, though if that was the case, then why had Katarin slept with him to begin with? If he was so mean, what made her do such lewd things?

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((how horrible :())

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis closed his eyes to contain his sudden rage. Every word, ever breath he took just fueled the fire igniting within him. The man spoke of repeating their sinful coupling, and Noctis would have none of it. Opening his eyes suddenly, he gently pressed Katarin's arms down, acting as if conflict was not the answer."Using a blade is not the right pathway," he murmured to her, using the softest voice he could manage with his anger. Then, he delivered a quick punch to the stranger's face before grabbing the back of his head and kneeing him in the face."A fist is the most sufficient way in this case," he proclaimed to Katarin."And you..." He returned his attention to Sawyer."I will not let you repeat what happened that night a month ago, but I will be eager to repeat what just happened now," he growled."And as disgusting as it feels, you will take responsibility for the child whom you partook in creating,

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glared as he left, shaking his hand as if to get rid of a numbing feeling when he was really just trying to get rid of some pain. Seeing the dagger suddenly nailing Sawyer to the wall, he let the smallest vector of a smile on his lips."Nice aim," he murmured, cracking his knuckles."I'm sorry," he began, turning to Katarin."I can't make him take care of the kid."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His hand flew to his cheek, touching the spot where she had kissed him."Oh," he breathed out, his cheeks turning red."I..." He coughed and cleared his throat."I am just worried... The kid is going to grow up without a father, and I believe it will probably be hard when he finally asks who is father is and he learns his father never cared."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His face only grew hotter, and he found himself turning away to hide his embarrassment."Katarin, do not woe a man you will regret being in a relationship with later," he advised, rubbing his face as if if would stem the redness.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No you would not," he countered, his blush quickly dissipating to divulge his pale, alabaster skin. Folding his arms over his chest, his voice became lower to shield its contents from Vladimir and possible Sawyer."I over-work myself. I have violent mood swings, because I will probably avoid, or ignore you for no reason what's so ever. I'm emotionally imbalanced, so expecting a lot of affection from me will be quite a request. I may show a lot of affection after awhile, but... there is no garuntee. You will feel lonely, neglected, and unappreciated. Eventually, you will either cheat on me or untie our relationship," he proclaimed.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I....." Silence followed the vowel, his eyes staring profoundly at the hand rested on his arm. He was a Knight; did he have the time and will to maintain a relationship with someone? Could he really...? He sighed, clearly looking conflicted. She was pregnant and no longer valid for a Lady Knight, thus she would spend quite a few months doing something else; she would be resting most likely. She would probably have violent mood swings, and he was not sure if he could put up with it. Was it even right to become a lover to a pregnant woman? He did not feel that it was."I don't know," he whispered, uncertainty painting his voice.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Ok," he whispered as he felt the touch of her hand fade and her close presence dissipate alongside it. He breathed out in relief and sheer astonishment, blinking back sudden paranoia and hysteria. Sighing, he decided to check on Princess Loren again, and so he sprinted off in search of her.

« previous 1