To Reach Your Heart discussion

Dating > What I Like About You

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) What do you like about someone.

Example:

@Bryce: I love your smile.

((This is just a fake example.))

message 2: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
@jack I love the way when you txt me you can make it all better and te way you try to flip your hair but its to short and your southern drawl and the way we pick at each other and your smile and your blue eyes and your muscles and that six pack that you think you have but don't and the way you treat people with respect and how you can make me smile and how when we hug your so warm and the way you laugh and how when were together you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and how you care about people and how I could go on for hours about you

SpreadYourWings Daytona wrote: "@jack I love the way when you txt me you can make it all better and te way you try to flip your hair but its to short and your southern drawl and the way we pick at each other and your smile and yo..."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is he your boyfriend or your crush:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) boys dont even talk to me

message 4: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Crush lol he's got a gf :( so were not aloud to hug anymore :(

SpreadYourWings Daytona wrote: "Crush lol he's got a gf :( so were not aloud to hug anymore :("

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:(:(:(:(:( im sorry
but hey at least a guy gets within 200 fett of you...
anywhoo since your on wanna talk?:):):):)

message 6: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Sure :) can I vent?

SpreadYourWings what does vent mean??

message 8: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Like get stuff of you're chest like I'm gonna do in that other topic :)

SpreadYourWings (: Day :) wrote: "Like get stuff of you're chest like I'm gonna do in that other topic :)"

YAYAYAYAYAAY that would be AWESOME:):):):):):):):):)

message 10: by Bam (last edited Jun 07, 2012 11:20AM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) @*not naming names* < am I allowed to not name the name? LOL

I wish we'd still talk, I hate the fact that I've confused the situation and messed it all up. I'd take it all back if I could but now I'm scared you've changed and scared that you'll never speak to me again now I'm leaving. But I like your laugh, I lied about that.

((Sorry, just getting stuff off my mind.))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

@Sk**

I wish we were still friends. I'll see you in a week and i dont know waht ill say, but i still <3 u. I wish i even knew why we had broken up.....

message 12: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) @Matt

Hope you're ok :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

@Luke

You'll never understand the way you make me feel, I love you and I wish that you could see that.

message 14: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Awww. These make me wanna cry.

@Bryce: I miss talking to you. I miss your smile, your hair, everything. Why did you stop texting me? We barely talk anymore. I wish we could just talk things out. I know there's alot of drama between us and stuff but we nee to work it out. Why can't you see that? I'm trying so hard but you just wanna walk away and pretend like none of this is happening. But it is. . .

message 15: by Kkmf (new)

Kkmf (KKrainbowtrout) | 53 comments @Jasmine:I'm so sorry that he's been acting and treating you like that! I'm gonna kick that boys butt the next time i see him! I'm gonna show him what happens when he ignores his sisters best friend!!!! Arrgh Bryce! Sometimes you can be soooo annoying, but i end up still loving you- you will always be my brother!

message 16: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) @ KK: Awww thanks. I'll kick his butt with you.

@ Everybody: Heres the family/ Friends tree.

Kk dating Nate
Nate my bro
Kk's bro is Bryce
Bryce is my crush

We are not actually related.

message 17: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Okay :) thanks for clearing that up

message 18: by Kkmf (new)

Kkmf (KKrainbowtrout) | 53 comments @Nate: Nate, there's SOOOOO much i could say about you and how i feel!! You've heard a lot of it, but simplified it's just: i love you. Plain and simple. I know those are big and strong words and i would never misuse them, i would never say them if it weren't true but it is. What i don't understand is that whenever i text you that i love you or tell you that in person or in notes....you don't respond. Or if the "i love you" is at the end of a sentence or a question, you only respond to the sentence or question, never to the "i love you." I wonder if it's because you don't want to hurt me, or maybe it's because you don't feel the same way...i don't know...

message 19: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Your welcome. It's confusing.

message 20: by Kkmf (new)

Kkmf (KKrainbowtrout) | 53 comments @Nate: and i wish i did...

message 21: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Kkmf wrote: "@Nate: Nate, there's SOOOOO much i could say about you and how i feel!! You've heard a lot of it, but simplified it's just: i love you. Plain and simple. I know those are big and strong words and i..."

Awww :(

message 22: by Kkmf (new)

Kkmf (KKrainbowtrout) | 53 comments Jasmine wrote: "@ KK: Awww thanks. I'll kick his butt with you.

@ Everybody: Heres the family/ Friends tree.

Kk dating Nate
Nate my bro
Kk's bro is Bryce
Bryce is my crush

We are not actually related."

Yup, that's pretty much it! :) But i love Jazz and Bryce as my actually bro and sis and Nate..well, as you've probably guessed or read already..i love him as a boyfriend...but see the thing is, we aren't actually publicly dating so it's kinda complicated..

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sl its ok, for every person in the world, theres someone else looking for love.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh... ok then.

message 25: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings yeah i know akward...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.....

message 27: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings sorry.. i didnt....

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ok..... so whats up?

message 29: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Matt wrote: "Sl its ok, for every person in the world, theres someone else looking for love."

Yep! I agree.

message 30: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Matt wrote: "ok..... so whats up?"

Not much. Just on Gr

message 31: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Kkmf wrote: "@Nate: Nate, there's SOOOOO much i could say about you and how i feel!! You've heard a lot of it, but simplified it's just: i love you. Plain and simple. I know those are big and strong words and i..."

If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here. Oh wait never mind, you don't need an invitation. You already do it. Lol.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

@Jonny
Life has tested you and you have lost a lot, you're not afraid to talk about it but you never complain. You are the best musician I know and your voice sends me shivers, but you are modest. You are so kind and caring, but tough when you have to be.

message 33: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Awww.

message 34: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Awwww is he your bf?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

No :( I wish I were older so he could be!

message 36: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Oh how much older is he?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

25… …

message 38: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
And u are???

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

13. I know, I have no hope. If only I could find a guy my age just like him…

message 40: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Yeah..... I'm so sorry...... But its gonna be pretty hard to find one now because Johnny has had a lot more time to grow up than the guys your age have

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I only seem to be interested in older guys.

message 42: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
That just shows your really mature

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. It's difficult because I get treated by the way I look, which is a thirteen-year-old girl, but I just wish I could be free and be accepted to hang out with people who share my interests.

message 44: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Yeah I kinda have those same issues

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

It's good to not be the only one… you seem really mature to.

message 46: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
Kinda but my friends my age assume that I think I know everyting :/

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Think I should let you know, I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to a fine arts camp. I'll be back in two weeks, maybe a little longer. I'm really happy I met you guys and I'll be happy to chat with you again when I come back :)

message 48: by ♥Day♥, 2nd Mod (new)

♥Day♥ | 154 comments Mod
hope you have fun :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

message 50: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1