Q&A with author Frank Nappi discussion

8 views
Strange Start to 2012 Season Sets Stage for Exciting Mets-Yankees Showdown

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frank (new)

Frank Nappi (fnap33) | 258 comments Mod
Check out my latest article on Bleacher Report:


http://bleacherreport.com/articles/12...



Let me know your thoughts!



The Legend of Mickey Tussler by Frank Nappi


Sophomore Campaign A Mickey Tussler Novel (Mickey Tussler, #2) by Frank Nappi


message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken Jacobi | 2 comments was at the ball game today... what a shot by Russel Martin!!!


Going With The Pitch: Adjusting To Baseball, School, And Life As A Division I College Athlete


message 3: by Jon (new)

Jon Sindell Ken wrote: "was at the ball game today... what a shot by Russel Martin!!!


Going With The Pitch: Adjusting To Baseball, School, And Life As A Division I College Athlete"


I'm so glad our rival Dodgers (big Giants fan here) said goodbye to Martin. He was a real heart-and-soul guy, the type every team needs.


message 4: by Frank (new)

Frank Nappi (fnap33) | 258 comments Mod
Ken wrote: "was at the ball game today... what a shot by Russel Martin!!!


Going With The Pitch: Adjusting To Baseball, School, And Life As A Division I College Athlete"


Ha!! Us Mets fans weren't loving it all that much!!


message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim | 23 comments If Kent State and Stony Brook can make it to the College World Series and there are no Big 12 teams there (Big 12? Can anyone count?) then the Mets doing well is no great stretch. SO far my request for everyone to still be in it the last half of September (and you thought hopong the Mets would be there was a reach) is in play. Baseball is a wonderful game.


message 6: by Cyndee (new)

Cyndee Thomas | 20 comments How are the Yankee's stats now? The Rays and Yankee's have a great turn out at the Trop. when they play.


message 7: by Frank (new)

Frank Nappi (fnap33) | 258 comments Mod
Jim wrote: "If Kent State and Stony Brook can make it to the College World Series and there are no Big 12 teams there (Big 12? Can anyone count?) then the Mets doing well is no great stretch. SO far my reques..."

Excellent points!!! It's a great game!!!


message 8: by Frank (new)

Frank Nappi (fnap33) | 258 comments Mod
Cyndee wrote: "How are the Yankee's stats now? The Rays and Yankee's have a great turn out at the Trop. when they play."

Yankees are playing better...makes sense...but the Mets continue to be resilient. Should make for a great season!


message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken Jacobi | 2 comments The final Wild Card spot should make things extra-interesting

Going With The Pitch Adjusting To Baseball, School, And Life As A Division I College Athlete by Ken Jacobi


message 10: by Cyndee (new)

Cyndee Thomas | 20 comments Mets beat the Rays last night.What will happen tonight?


back to top