The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

which district would you want to be in and why!!!!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simplyminali which district do you guys want to live in and why?
i would want district twelve cuz thats where katniss lives

Dani 12 are definitely less strict, but I'd hate to become a coal-miner. I think I'd pick 4 or 11 because I wouldn't mind doing that sort of work, living that kind of life.

Simplyminali great thanks for replying

Emily i would probably be in 11

Elisabeth Wheatley Is there a fourteenth choice? LOL

Angie District 4 because i liked finnick and fishing and water

Najla Madwar Well, I already feel myself in district twelve. Not that we work in mines but ..... I can hear helicopters and bombs around me.

Soap I would pick whatever district Rue was in. 9 I think, but I haven't read the book in a while. Rue would be an awesome person to get to know and love.

Dani Sophia wrote: "I would pick whatever district Rue was in. 9 I think, but I haven't read the book in a while. Rue would be an awesome person to get to know and love."

Rue was in 11 :) But I agree - I'd love to know her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

District Four or Eleven. Fishing and orchards! Y'know, if they were nicer. Go the sea!

Kiki~~다은이♥♥ eleven or seven.

Nicole D. District 4.I love the ocean and am a great swimmer.

message 13: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Seven or eight. Maybe Four.

Hannah Four. Get to be with Finnick and the ocean

message 15: by April (last edited Jul 14, 2012 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

April Mathes I would be in district one so I wouldn't have to deal with the reapings. Because the people volunteer. :)

message 16: by l (new) - rated it 5 stars

l I would like to be in either District 3 (Technology/Electronics) or District 4 (Fishing). Because those are some well off Districts and those would be things I would love to learn about. Also, those things would be handy if I was ever reaped.

Liana Liana District 4, without a doubt. I am one of those people who spends more time in the water than out of it. I enjoy everything about the water. Always have and always will. I was HORRIFIED when I read that many of the tributes didn't know how to swim because they aren't near any bodies of water where they could learn how. I would probably not last if I was in any other district. At times I honestly feel I'm meant to be a fish...

message 18: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna duaman district 12 for there came katniss and peetah. :)