Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Chicagoland Vampires

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelleigh (last edited Jun 07, 2012 07:59AM) (new)

Kelleigh (goodreadscomsunshine2047) I've heard so many great things about this series but it hasn't grabbed me yet. I'm about 20% through the second book - Do they get any better?

message 2: by Renee (ren213) (new)

Renee (ren213) | 6 comments I didn't fall in love with the series from the beginning. The books definitely got better as the series progressed, for me anyway.

message 3: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments I loved meritt Mallory from the begining. Remind me of me and my bestie :)

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user | 1389 comments I would say the second book is like the rest, so it may just not be for you.

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 114 comments I really liked it from the beginning but the stories do get better IMO, but not every series is for everyone.

message 6: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments It took me a while too but now it's one of my favorite series and I can't wait for the next book.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments I liked it after the first book but I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone. I have only read the first three but I do own the others and have them in my TBR pile.