Chirenjenzie discussion

Welcome! Introduce yourself! > Crazy Crap I'm doing this summer!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Isaacs (eisaacs) | 339 comments Mod
All right,
Our little group has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous to the insane. Where is everyone?

I touch base with at least 1/2 of you via twitter/FB/blogs almost weekly, but I'd really love for everyone to be able to partake in the discussions!

Soooooo, come out of the writing cave, put down the editing pencil, and tell me ...

What crazy crap are you up to this summer?

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky Beasley | 6 comments I'm recovering from surgery. Blah! I've definitely been reading a lot. Any recommendations appreciated!!!

message 3: by Layla (new)

Layla (layla_messner) | 34 comments I'm editing (pencil not included), and enjoying the weather!

message 4: by Laurence (new)

Laurence King (laurenceking) | 8 comments Hurrying to finish my current WIP. Becky, I just finished Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta: Absolutely breathtaking. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

message 5: by LK (new)

LK Griffie (lkgardner-griffie) | 51 comments Work has been insanely busy and doesn't show any signs of relenting. But working on a new WIP concept on spec, and the 4th book in my series, and getting two others out there, and redesigning my website, and taking in a teen for a few weeks or til the end of the summer.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Isaacs (eisaacs) | 339 comments Mod
Wow! Becky, praying that you are healing quickly, Laurence, I'll have to check that one out, and LK, you are one of the few people I can honestly say stays busier than me!

Creative Arts camp is next week, and once that's out of the way I'm in the writing cave for the month of July. Hoping to have the bulk of The Heart of the Ancients done so the editing can begin in August!

BTW, if you haven't already done so, please follow Chirenjenzie's blog. The goal is to reach the 1000 mark by 2013, and we really do want to start hosting more giveaways. It's our indie platform, so the more authors join in the fun, the better it'll be.

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky Beasley | 6 comments Thank you for the well wishes and book recommendation.