The Perks of Being a Wallflower The Perks of Being a Wallflower discussion

movie!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tess Look up the trailer on imbd.com. SO EXCITED!!! Logan Lerman is PERFECT for Charlie!

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I was shocked by the trailer; not at all how I pictured Charlie. The tone seemed all wrong. But who knows, maybe the movie is more serious than the preview.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Marie I loved the preview and cannot wait! I did not picture Patrick like that but I think Emma Watson is the perfect Sam!

Meagin i thik it looks like a great movie, not as disturbing and serious as the book but definently as deep. I am preety sure itll stay true to the book troughout the story since Stephen Chbonsky? (not sure i spelled that right) is directing it and he wrote the script. its a good thing hes the author. I am sooo excited though.

Meera Hi, I'm Stephen Chbosky's assistant, Meera. He really appreciates and is truly honored to have you read and discuss his book, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The movie version of Perks, which Stephen also wrote, is being released nationwide in the US today, October 12th! To find showtimes/theaters near you, visit http://www.facebook.com/WallflowerMov...

Thank you so much for all the support, it really means a lot to Steve. We hope you love the movie as much as we do!