Horse Lovers discussion

Whats your favorite kind of horse?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 24 comments Mod
I like all horses!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 1 comments Quarter Horses are the BEST!!!

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Mitchell | 3 comments I have always wanted a Brown horse with white down it's face and white stockings.

message 4: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 36 comments Mod
White horses I guess

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hi I'm Hayley and I am in LOVE with white horses

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments Hayley wrote: "Hi I'm Hayley and I am in LOVE with white horses"

Do you mean gray?

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary | 14 comments I like them all! Any shape, any color!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Ellie wrote: "I like them all! Any shape, any color!"

Me too!!!

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Caitlin wrote: "Hayley wrote: "Hi I'm Hayley and I am in LOVE with white horses"

Do you mean grey horses?

no

message 10: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (last edited Jun 15, 2012 06:44AM) (new)

White all the way!*hight, five Hayley*

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments Hayley wrote: " Caitlin wrote: "Hayley wrote: "Hi I'm Hayley and I am in LOVE with white horses"

Do you mean grey horses?

no"

There is no such thing as a white horse. They may look white but a white horse has very white fur and pink skin. Gray horses look just like white ones.

message 12: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Kelley wrote: "White all the way!*high, five Hayley*"

Hehe High five to you too. They are so pretty.

message 13: by Rosslyn (new)

Rosslyn Elliott | 4 comments Ellie, I'm with you! I like them all.

My favorite color is bright bay with black points.

My favorite breed is Clydesdale. But I will think long and hard before I buy or rescue a large draft horse, especially while my daughter is so tiny!

message 14: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (last edited Jun 15, 2012 11:38PM) (new)

Hayley wrote: " Kelley wrote: "White all the way!*high, five Hayley*"

Hehe High five to you too. They are so pretty."

*sigh*Yes.Yes they are.But I'm too afraid to ride one though!
The last time I had ridden on a horse was when I was eight or something.And my mom had taken a picture of me on it.3 years later she told me that what I sat on was actually not a horse but a donkey :/

message 15: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Aww that's disapointing. I've never ridden a horse but i would sure like to

message 16: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

It's kind of scary becasue I don't trust them not to drop me!

message 17: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Yesh true. I sometimes get scared around horses well mostly when I was little. Not so much anymore.

message 18: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Do you have a horse?

message 19: by Hayley (new)

Hayley No. I have toy horses hehehe.
You?

message 20: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Same except I don't have them anymore :/

message 21: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hehe aww

message 22: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

:D
I like horses with long manes.And I think I'd also like to brush it if I had one..

message 23: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Yeah

message 24: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Do you have any other pets?

message 25: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I don't have any pets

message 26: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Me too.I don't really like animals to tell you the truth.They give mt thr creeps.Especially dogs.

message 27: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I used to be scared of dogs

message 28: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

I still am:)

message 29: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Aw

message 30: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

that's alright i guess

message 31: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Yeah

message 32: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

:)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments I think dogs are annoying

message 34: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

I dislike them all!We're partially on the same team!

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 26 comments They bark too much

message 36: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

They get all over you and start licking and I don't know how licking can be called any sort of affection*shudders*

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak)
A mustang buckskin. <33333

message 38: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

could you post that on "pictures".We could really use some pics theere :D

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Sure, I have tuns of pics I could post there if you want.

message 40: by Sierra~Kelley, Dogs maybe man's best friend,but horse wrote history! (new)

Sure!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE THOROBREDS

message 42: by Sarah (new)

I love all the different kinds of horses!!!

message 43: by Zyalec (new)

Zyalec Dark | 1 comments I rode horses for 5 and a half years, I have 5 cats and a dog. I love Arabian horses and Quarter Horses. I stopped riding because my one of my favorite horses got sold. My other favorite horse got hit by a car when he escaped his pasture. He died almost instantly. I might get back into riding someday, but not today...

message 44: by A.J. (new)

A.J. There are so many beautiful horses that I can't pick a favorite.

message 45: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Lowery (joannelowery) My favorite kind of horse is smart with a sense of humor.

message 46: by Murray (new)

Murray | 1 comments palomino or dapple gray or buckskin - a real dark gold palo has me - but I luv Arabians too :)

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Cool!

message 48: by Marsha (new)

Marsha Hubler (httpwwwgoodreadscommarshahubler) | 13 comments My favorite breed that I owned was Tennessee Walker. But to just "look," I love Lippizans, Andelusians, and Palominos.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 21 comments Hi, I Am Emma, And I Am New To This Group, But Not To Horses! I Adore All Horses, Big Or Small, Loud Or Quiet, But My Fav Breeds Are Arabians, Clydesdales, Paints, And Saddlebreds! I've Noticed A Lot Of You Mentioning Colors And Color Breeds As Well! My Favs Are Rich Bay (So Dark They're Almost Black), Buckskin Tobiano, Grulla (So Dark They're Almost Black), And Black!

message 50: by Marsha (last edited Jan 21, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Marsha Hubler (httpwwwgoodreadscommarshahubler) | 13 comments Hi, Emma, have you read any Keystone Stables Series books? The first one is A HORSE TO LOVE. There are 8 of them, filled with Skye's adventures with her horse, Champ.
http://www.amazon.com/Horse-Love-Keys...

« previous 1