X-men: the New Generation discussion

Campus > Cerebro

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ThePsychopath∞ | 204 comments Mod
((Who's commenting first?))

Callum followed X-23 silently wondering what she was doing. He looked around the area.

Callum laughed a little. "What was that all about." He whispered to her.

"Oh......" He looked to X-23 "I was on about you but oh well."

Callum just nodded. He knew what had happened but never thought about it.

"Spyke?" he said, he had never met this person.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She held onto Nightcrawler feeling a little scared being in there and seeing the new person.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She glared a little at Sara. But blushed trying to hide it. "I guess we are. So you wanted us?" She looked at Sara now.

Callum just looked around slightly confused.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. She grinned when she saw he blushed. She felt herself not wanting to know this new guy. She buried her head into Kurt's arms. She felt herself a little more scared.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and nodded but didn't move her head at all from his arms.

message 12: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

"That obviously needs to change...."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. She nodded then. She hugged him back. "Okay if you say so. But I'm trusting you on that. What were you saying Callum?" She looked up at Callum now.

message 14: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

"This world needs to change..... So change it shall......"

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

"I'm ex military. Give me a gun and point me in the right direction."

message 16: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jun 06, 2012 11:10AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She laughed softly. "Well we would love to help. I don't like seeing people getting this kind of stuff. It drives me insane. But sure. I don't think they should do that at all. It only makes things worse for you. SO Spyke what do you want us to do for you? And Callum I think we get it but your going to get yourself killed if you don't have backup. Right Sara?" She looked at sara now.

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

"It's the same technique. Aim down the gun and shoot. The thing I don't know is are they like us?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed. "Oh say that again. You mean the morlocks right Callum? Yeah its the same but still."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Okay good. I just want to make sure. I got a little lost and wasn't for sure what I was saying or kind I was speaking of. Kurt you know you can talk and not be queit in this conversation to." She smiled softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She looked at Sara. She sighed softly and chanted a spell softly to herself. She smiled and she felt better knowing she just healed her legs and she would be able to walk now. "Fine with me sara. Kurt you can let me go now. I can walk. I promise I really can." She looked up at him.

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

Callum nodded. "Alright."

message 22: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

Callum blurted out laughing. "Seriously?! Panda love?! That place always creeped me out"

message 23: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

"So when do we crack some skulls?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She thanked him. and sighed softly. She hugged him back. She let him go then. "Callum what's so funny? Oh now I got you. Yeah that place is creepy. I mean if we have to go there then I'll be scared. It gives me the creeps." She shivered slightly.

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((Sarah???))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((anyways its alright callum its not like she left good and besides were the only 3 ppl rping in this group anyways remember that))

message 27: by Meenu (new)

Meenu jazz walked in and looked around. "Interesting."

message 28: by Meenu (new)

Meenu (course not, but only if they're good :) and do we have to use our alias when rping?)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((naw i don't mmind but i can't even get on this group without clicking noitfication))

"Well mostly were talking about how we need to help save the Morlocks." She sighed softly.

message 30: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "thats fine by me." Jazz looked around at the others,figuring out who was who.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol yeah we do but my commputer like i said won't let me on unless i do notifications so sorry))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((yeah sorry))
"Yeah. I don't know maybe crimson witch or so. I guess something that sounds like that."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Okay fine with me if you want. Sure." She sighed softly.

((i'll try and see if it will let me but i don't think so))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((oh okay and i can't it won't let me sorry))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((it says maitnece so can't))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((well idk who there is i forgot))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((no still can't tell me))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((kay thanx ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay i'll choose hmm well it will have to be storm or rogue i guess))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((damn okay well then i'll do angel because storm is so dan hard to do))

(( Warren walked outside of where his father worked and sighed. He didn't know if he should go inside or not. He was thinking or mostly dwelling. So he thought it over. He told himsefl do I tell father that I'm mutant and see what he thinks? Or do I put a jacket on and try and hide it and hopes he can realize on his own. No i can't do either. I have to tell him somehow. Damn it! I want to but I don't know. I only wish I knew what I could do. I can't take this. well he has to know on his own. I think he'll figure out on his own. Okay I have to tell him and not be such a baby about it. He will find out and if he hates me for it so be it! I knew somehow it was going to come down to this. He told himself. He sighed and walked inside. Ta da! wow that was long oh well. ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((yeah and thanx))

message 42: by ThePsychopath∞ (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:17PM) (new)

((I didn't get notifications for this topic for some reason so I didn't think anyone was talking.... How wrong I was....))

"I'm fine with the names. Though something cooler like eagle or Bird of Prey would've been awesome." He laughed

message 43: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

"Looking forward to working with you lot."

message 44: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Jazz looked at callum and smiled. "True that."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay now im lost what i miss?))

message 46: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((do we have too?))

message 47: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((oh ok, so i dont have to be a morlock?))

message 48: by Meenu (new)

Meenu (ok)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She jumped a little to see himm there. "Oh my god you scared me there. I thought I was seeing things. Please don't do that ever again. You almost gave me a heart attack. "She's jazza." She sighed trying to breathe normally.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and looked down. "I'm not always this jumpy at all. But don't do that ever again! You trying to scare a witch out of her wits here? Because it seems more like it." She breathed heavily now her hands on her legs now.

« previous 1