Red Dress Ink Fans discussion

IPMart??

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L. (new)

L. (lauraactually) I was wondering has anyone used IPmart to download ebooks?

I'm hesitant just because when I visit the site, I get a bunch of pop ups, and don't want to give my computer a virus, or my Kindle for that matter (if they can even get viruses)?

message 2: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacymarie913) | 5567 comments Mod
I've never heard of that. I'll have to look it up when I get home....

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara Laura wrote: "I was wondering has anyone used IPmart to download ebooks?

I'm hesitant just because when I visit the site, I get a bunch of pop ups, and don't want to give my computer a virus, or my Kindle for ..."

I have never heard of it either. I will check it out but I don't want any viruses or pop-ups. UGH! I am not sure if the Kindle can viruses or not. Hmmmmm.....good question! I never thought of it. :)

message 4: by L. (new)

L. (lauraactually) This is the actual link to chick lit downloads:

http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthrea...

message 5: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (bbollinger) | 761 comments OMG awesome!! I am so going to check this site out right now. Did any of you figure out if it's safe or not? I didn't get any pop ups, but I guess I do have a pop up blocker and I rarely get them. The site looks just like a huge forum where people can post, so I'm not really sure how it works. Let me know if anyone figures it out!

message 6: by Regina (new)

Regina  (saccharinerants) Bianca wrote: "OMG awesome!! I am so going to check this site out right now. Did any of you figure out if it's safe or not? I didn't get any pop ups, but I guess I do have a pop up blocker and I rarely get them. ..."

Hello Bianca. IPMart is safe compare to other torrent sites. You can find lots of chick-lit in IPMart but some of the links are dead :( They got 370+ ebooks of chicklit (free to download). I always check that forum every week to see what's new on the thread. All you have to do is to register first and that's it. Download many ebooks as much as you can. :) I hope you will enjoy using IPMart.

I've been using IPmart for months and I'm satisfied.

message 7: by Tara (new)

Tara Laura wrote: "This is the actual link to chick lit downloads:

http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthrea..."

Thanks Laura!

message 8: by Ashley FL (new)

Ashley FL | 1 comments Just FYI, I tried this site and immediately got four viruses, including a Root Virus which I've spent two days trying to undo (and I'm not sure that I have totally succeeded yet!). I would avoid it!!