medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Wading Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Rp

message 2: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:14PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam smiled to himself as he dipped his feet in the warm lake water. He was glad he had a few moments to himself, aside from his duties as a knight. Closing his eyes, he daydreamed some more until a voice broke the silence. The sweet, melodic voice could only be Marigold's.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((I say my lines you say yours silly!:) ))

message 4: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((Oops, sorry! :) ))

message 5: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments ((If I'm a peasant, can I be at this lake? I'm supposedly Hannah's former bestie so. . . ))

message 6: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:14PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((There, I fixed it:) ))

message 7: by Hannah (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:20PM) (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Yes maddy you can come:) ))

"Fancy seeing you here Liam," Marigold said with a smile. She came up behind him and sat next to him.

message 8: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam couldn't help but blush a little as he turned to look at Marigold. Her warm, beautiful features accentuated her perfectly. "You just surprised me, that's all," Liam chuckled lightly "So, how's life as a lady in waiting? Everyone's talking about you, you know."

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I doubt that I'm nothing special," she said. Kicking off her shoes and sliding her feet into the water. "And lady in waiting life is just as drama filled as always. Jenna with Will. Ophelia being sick. And Princess Loren trying to act like a saint. All the while the queen watching our lives like a hawk." she laughed to herself.

message 10: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam smiled to himself. Silently, he set his hand down in the grass and inched it toward Marigold's. "You're special to me.."

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold blushed with her eyes down cast. She felt Liam's hand by hers. She looked into his eyes for along moment then she got up quickly and started running down the bank.
"Catch me if you can!" she yelled to Liam disappearing into the tall grass.
She quickly stripped down to her under layers and jumped into the cool water.

message 12: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 10:12AM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam laughed loudly and ran off to catch Marigold. He too, stripped down to his under layers and jumped into the water after her. Luckily he was a good swimmer and caught up to her quickly. "Gotcha!" he joked, tagging her shoulder lightly when he reached her.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold was surprised he had caught her so fast and she splashed water at him. She laughed and went under the water.

message 14: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 11:29AM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam swiped some of the water off of his face and rubbed his eyes. He finally laughed too and dove under to catch her again. It was in no time that he found her.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold broke the surface of the water as she came up and breathed deeply.

message 16: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam looked deeply into her eyes and they both started laughing until they couldn't breathe anymore.

message 17: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 12:06PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((I'm going to add a little twist :) ))

message 18: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 12:05PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Princess Rose walked across the bridge to the lake, humming to herself. As she neared the lake, she could just barely make out the outline of two people swimming together..laughing together in fact. As she walked a little closer and squinted her eyes she could see that one of them was her lover, Liam, and he was swimming with another girl! Wait, was that Marigold?! Rose dropped her book furiously and yelled out to Liam. "Oh my goodness, Liam! What are you doing with Marigold..you told me you were out practicing! Are you c-c-cheating on me?!" she could barely sputter out the words.

message 19: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((I think "lover" sounds better than "boyfriend" for medieval times, don't you think??))

message 20: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam stopped laughing at once. He looked up and saw Rose standing alongside the water with tears forming in her eyes. "Oh no." He whispered to himself. "I'm sorry, I have to go" He proclaimed quickly as he gave Marigold a small parting wave.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) (( I agree :) ))

Marigold was speechless as he climbed out of the water. After a few minutes of shock in the water, she pulled herself on to the bank and looked up at the blue sky. To perfect to be real.
Just like everything else that happens to her.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) After a while in the sun her under clothes were dry and she slipped her dress back on.
Why did you make such a fool of yourself Marigold? Marigold thought.
She left the lake without looking back.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold came back by the lake and Kaye's down in the grass.

message 24: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Marigold," Ava whispered from a few feet away. The bush she was hiding in scratched her feet. "MARIGOLD!" she whispered more urgently.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold turned to see someone crouching in the bushes. When she saw the face she was over come with joy and leaped up and hugged her.
"It's been so long Ava," Marigold said quietly.

message 26: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "It has," she replied, smiling. "I just really needed to talk to you. Thank god you were here!"

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold smiled slyly, "Does this talk have anything to do with that Tanner boy I heard about?"

message 28: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "How did you know?" Ava asked without smiling.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold stopped smiling confused, "Ophelia told me."

message 30: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Yeah well she also told Archer." Ava's tone was biting and fierce.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold put her hands on both of Ava's shoulders and looked in her the eyes:
"It doesn't matter! What matters is that you had your first kiss!" Marigold said the last sentence happily and released Ava's shoulders.

message 32: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Yeah. . . it doesn't matter that I'll never see my one true love again if Agatha finds out. It just matters that I got my first kiss. Can't you understand what I'm going through here? My life will end if she finds out! And now Tanner probably hates me because I ran away in fear last time I saw him!" A tear slipped down Ava's cheek. "Marigold, what do I do?"

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Relax Ava," Marigold said, "I don't see why anyone would tell Agatha.."

((my mom told me that I will go to 8:30 tennis and tell them she sighed me up for the wrong one))

message 34: by Maddy (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Yeah except my 8 year old brother! He has a way of letting things 'slip out'," Ava complained rolling her misty eyes. "But what do I do about Tanner? I haven't seen him in days!"

((YAYYYYY!!! will u pick me up then?))

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((yes(:))

"You need to see him," Marigold insisted.

message 36: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "I will try," Ava sighed. "But if he won't talk to me I don't know what I'll do."

((gtg, rp tomorrow!))

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Of course he'll talk to you! He loves you!" Marigold said.

message 38: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments Amethyst walked onto the shore and pulled all the pins and such out of her hair.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

she walked after her "i met a boy today"

message 40: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Who?" Amethyst asked. Even though they were fraternal twins, they were very similar. They both were very shy, and had a hard time speaking to boys.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"some peasant he was sweet"she sighs

message 42: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Well, meet up with him. You can do anything. Become his friends. Learn his secrets. Do what Loren does with Will. They still love each other even though he is a blind peasant and she is the heir to the throne.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh no were just friends"

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Will is with Jenna))

message 45: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Well, at least you got to the friend phase. How's Loren doing? I was with Rose. She saw Liam and Marigold together. She isn't coming out of her room." Amethyst told her sister. They would rotate sisters, see how they were doing. Nobody knew of what they were doing but, they seemed not to mind.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

she pouts "i don't know"

message 47: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments " She was always the hardest of them." Amethyst said. Both of them were the most normal of all the princesses. Other than the fact that their mother gave them unique names. Star, was born first, during the night. Her father had saw a shooting star that night, accounting for her name. Amethyst because her father gave her mother an amethyst ring before she gave birth to her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiles thinking of the same thing

message 49: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Remember the day when father took both of us to Paris and got us those bracelets. God, I wonder what happened to them." Amethyst wondered.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know i miss them"

« previous 1 3 4