Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Grave Witch by Kalayna Price > Week 4 ~ Day 19 ~ The Face Off

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
When Calib sees Falin standing behind Alex for the first time, the tension in the room is so thick it could be cut with a knife. Do you think Calib knew who Falin was in the fae world?

message 2: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I think Caleb knew who Falin was and that was mainly the reason he got so anxious. I think any fae would make him feel uncomfortable but the idea of being independent and having someone so deeply associated with a court in his own house made him agressive.

message 3: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "I think Caleb knew who Falin was and that was mainly the reason he got so anxious. I think any fae would make him feel uncomfortable but the idea of being independent and having someone so deeply a..."

Oh good answer, Ines!

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "I think Caleb knew who Falin was and that was mainly the reason he got so anxious. I think any fae would make him feel uncomfortable but the idea of being independent and having someone so deeply a..."

I completely agree Ines!

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) I'm thinking Caleb is some sort of Royal Fae in hiding. And as a Royal of some sort he knows the winter Queen, and who should be in his house? The winter Queens lover, messing with HIS friend! Maybe he's hoping Falin won't "out" him.

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Cindy wrote: "I'm thinking Caleb is some sort of Royal Fae in hiding. And as a Royal of some sort he knows the winter Queen, and who should be in his house? The winter Queens lover, messing with HIS friend! M..."

I agree with all of you...Caleb definitely knew Falin along with his job. Falin's job is enough to make people nervous. Adding to the sting, Falin is the Queen's lover and Caleb is very protective of his friends. He sees trouble for Alex. Ines, you are right on about being in hiding...

message 7: by Candie (new)

Candie (candiegyrl) | 350 comments Mod
I agree that there is more than meets the eye with Caleb. I'm glad he's got Alex's back.