Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

Elanraigh: The Vow
This topic is about Elanraigh
GIVEAWAY: Win the eBook Elanraigh: The Vow and a Signed Bookmark (Int.)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads) (jenniferbadbirdreads) Come on down to my blog for a chance to win the YA/Adult Fantasy eBook Elanraigh: The Vow by Sandy Hunter and a Signed Bookmark. This giveaway is international.

Enter now: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy....

message 2: by Nikoleta (new)

Nikoleta Katsiouli (nikols_way) | 2 comments Thankssssssss!!

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads) (jenniferbadbirdreads) Nikoleta wrote: "Thankssssssss!!"

:) you're welcome

message 4: by L (new)

L Jennifer,
Your book giveaway is apsolutely increadible & i would love to enter but sadly my internet connection is so poor that the screen freezes!

It is quite ironic that you should post an article about 'why to write the fantasy genre' because i am not only a lover of fantasy fiction but also an amateur writer currently working on my first novel (of this genre)! Hence i could so relate to what you were saying.

I wondered if it would be at all possible to still enter me for the book giveaway (of 'Elanraigh: the vow' by Sandy Hunter), as my internet will not work??

Email: lfountain1(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

message 5: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads) (jenniferbadbirdreads) Lucinda wrote: "Jennifer,
Your book giveaway is apsolutely increadible & i would love to enter but sadly my internet connection is so poor that the screen freezes!

It is quite ironic that you should post an arti..."

I use rafflecopter for my giveaways and I can't really enter for you. But the giveaway is going on for another couple of days. Maybe your internet will work soon or you can enter from another computer.