twilight lovers! discussion

Books in the Twilight Series > Breaking Dawn Opinion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!! HE ANNOYED ME SO MUCH AT THAT PART!!! I'm just like... "I VILL KILL YOU, EDDIE!!! THAT 'THING' HAPPENS TO BE YOUR KID!! ACT LIKE IT!!"

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i kno i was sooo mad at him at that part...it bothered me so much how he acted. grrr

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I was so mad at Jake at that part...
IT IS YOUR CHILD EDWARD! DO NOT KILL IT! YEESH!!!
And Carlisle, who we 'thought' knew everyhing. YEAH RIGHT!! This little..... hybrid things come alongs and like.... makes everything weird.
And yes Noretta, they did it alot. ALOT.
That book made me so mad.

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) same here that would have been horrible

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I can not believe I am agreeing. But I am. She's a little better tho.
UGGHHHH! Jazz is all messed up! He's too happy! I LOVE him, but his characters is soo off!

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Jazz = Jasper *pats Mrs.Noretta Pattinson!!!!'s head*

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline well emmet is in it more than Jazz but yea i agree

message 8: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 8 comments i loooooooooooooved the times wen jake and rosalie throw comments back and forth at each other. and the blonde jokes? HILARIOUS hahaha

message 9: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 8 comments gooo jacob! <3

message 10: by Cookie (new)

Cookie | 2 comments hello

message 11: by Cookie (new)

Cookie | 2 comments Cookie wrote: "hello"

anyone there?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The blonde jokes were funny and so was Emmett but the part I didn't get is when Edward asks Jacob to have a baby with Bella.....it was disturbing.....

message 13: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I know, right?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Insanity!!!!

message 15: by Ian (new)

Ian | 12 comments He was kinda inadverntant with it. I think it was rather uncomfortable on Jacob's part.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Whaz up?????

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

omg when Edward asked that I thought he was crazy. But thrnen again he was really out of it. He would da anything to not harm Bella.

message 18: by Madysen (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:21AM) (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Um...hey guys. ^^ I'm a hater but I joined this group to see what y'all thought of Breaking Dawn (and to see your thoughts on the entire series in general, in case someone said something more than "EDWARD IZ SO HAWT!!!1!!").

Anyway, I tried reading Breaking Dawn but the beginning was just too...drawling. I mean, I could at least get through the beginning of Twilight without nodding off! I only got as far as the wedding but as far as I can see, nothing in the book is going to redeem it (in my eyes ^_^). I really had high hopes that this would change my outlook of the series. Like, I hoped that at least something would happen to make Bella realize some moral truth or something along those lines. But nope. I've read that everything turns out fine and she gets a happy ending without even having to try.

As long as she has her man, everything's just dandy. >_> Even though all I saw on Edward's part was sort of psychotic. Yeah, he may have wanted to get rid of the baby for Bella's good, but that's still not right! I thought Eddy was the smart one here. O_o

Oh, and did anyone find it odd that Bells even got pregnant? I mean, with Edward being a vampire, you have to consider this: He has no blood in his body whatsoever, so that means he can't "get it up" (blood plays a major role in that). And even so, why would he still have the sperm to impregnate Bella? Why would that be left when all the other bodily fluid is gone? Honestly, I think Meyers just broke her own rules because she had no plot ideas and had to think of something fast to please her editors. Isn't writing more about pleasing the fans? (This is why I'm not a fan, by the way...among other reasons.)

Haha, sorry for the long post! I tend to do that...

message 19: by Madysen (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Alright, I'll definitely try to finish it. ^^ I'm taking a second try at New Moon right now and that's going a little better than the first time. I'll go check out the site.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

nice chocie madysen i didn't really like new moon but i do love the series and found that it wasbetter the second time

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

the reason i didn't like it was because people whom i knew didn't like jacob and so i came into that story with a bad attitude but now i can see the real meaning

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i have liked the warewolfses well most of them but i will always be inconspious-if possible-and run w/the vamps

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yea something about them can't but my finger on it lol I just wish stephanie meyer would make another book it would help ease the emptiness in my stomak if you know what i mean

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh i have finished the series sense x-mas break and it still hurts everyday and sometimes i find myself holding my tummy of holding my breath to ease the pain but then it just hurts more! I am re-reading the series and it helps sometimes...

message 25: by Codi (new)

Codi YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE baby (aka .... never mind i won't say it's name) Don't worry u r going to love it

message 26: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Ah, Renesmee? XP

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i kno me too i get crap from people at school about it and it kinda makes me mad because they don't understand that i have always believed in this stuff and that this is how the world will end and other crap that a 11 year shouldn't even think about and also this is something i have bonded with and can't live without it is not just a obsessen but life to me at least. like now i want to live in whasington partly because of the good school and the book

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

noo my uncle told me about the school there and i just HATE minnesota i NEED overcast-maybe for my obsession or for the need of wet in the idk

message 29: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments My friend Tora is an obsesser and talked about the baby nonstop when she read it. LOL Plus it's everywhere on the internet so I was bound to find out anyway. ^^

I'm half-minded to go read the pregnancy scene right now just because I've heard its disturbing...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe but the UOW is supposed to have on of the top ten forensic science schools and i want to do that or csi angent so it works for me and i bet they have a lot more crimes there then here i hope

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i was just saying and i want to travel the world so whasington has kida always been a opition

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Londan for me ever since a infant lol i also want to go to itlay but i think i will have to take my uncle cuz i asked him if he ever wanted to go there and he said yea so i think i might as well just bring him

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

well the uncle i am talking about is a little different and is always busy he might be a damper so i well talk to him about it when he calls (probably tommorw to talk to my mom about the small bussiness that we are doing for him up here)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

well lets just say all he does is work and only allows himself 300$ a month

message 35: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Caroline Pattinson wrote: Madysen DONT READ THAT PART YET!!!!! lol, yes its really really weird...."

Oh, alright! XD It's so tempting, though!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yea but he is still my fav uncle!

message 37: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments LOL Ah, your welcome. I haven't picked up the book all weekend (since it's my friend's and she has it) so I'll have to get back on it tomorrow.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

he hasn't called yet just saying all of our electronics are breaking i a one week time spand so now our phone is dead and i haven't really talked to my mom today so i haven't talked to my uncle because of that or its jsut that he hasn't called idk

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He lives in Raleigh NC and I live in Bloomington MN

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

well he flies here but not for very long...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

oh well yea i guess

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments ..

message 44: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments did any of you guys want a big fight? cuz i was expecting a hugeeee fight- i mean i know stephenie said that if there was a fight she would have to kill one of the cullens but i was still expecting a hugefight, like in harry potter 7 they killed like a ton of ppl everyone liked but it was still an amazing book!

message 45: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments yeah, cuz i mean i loved them all too, but i think one of thm dying would have been good for the series

message 46: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments yeah that was really sad :( but i think it made it better :) i loved when george lost his ear (even though it was sad) cuz of all the jokes he made about it :D

message 47: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments hahahaha

message 48: by Kara (new)

Kara (krwriter) | 4 comments Who thinks there will be another sequel dealing with Renesmee when she's older? The way Meyer ended BD with the "new" race of vampires like Renesmee it felt like she was preparing us for a possible sequel about Renesmee's life and how she and Jacob get together. I wouldn't mind reading a 5th book...

message 49: by Erica (new)

Erica (THPPJfan) YES!!! That be so awesome to see what its like growing up half human half vampire!!!

message 50: by Kara (new)

Kara (krwriter) | 4 comments I agree! Plus, she left Renesmee's story kind of unfinished. It would be interesting to see her grow up.

« previous 1