One For All and All For one discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
1x1 > How Ichigo and Beau Lost Everything

Comments Showing 1-50 of 409 (409 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Dexter Swart (dexswart) | 1516 comments Mod
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLO

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo sighs and leans back against the huge log the training group had rested next to. He was probably the most fit of all the new recruits so he wasn't puffed yet. He was also the most experienced, he quickly rose to the top.

message 3: by Dexter, like a bau5 (last edited Jun 05, 2012 09:10PM) (new)

"Kenpachi! Up now!" Beau bellowed. "If I see anyone sitting down again, you'll be doing drill for a month! Also, it's due to snow tonight. I expect you all up at 0400 hours!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichi jumps up quickly, determined not to smile at his younger friend's tone. He took him seriously and all, but somewhere he thought it was somewhat cute.

message 5: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau was in deep discussion about tomorrow's training. He looked over and saw a recruit standing, half asleep. "Bridges! Drill! Now! MARK...TIME!" Beau screamed, right in his face, watching him critically. "Legs higher! FASTER! Eft! Eft! Eft! Ight! Eft!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo couldn't help the grin this time, but he looked away, hiding it, looking at one of the other people he became friends with since he joined. Molut, the other man frowns. "He's a hard ass isn't he?"

message 7: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau turned, staring straight at Molut. "You. Molut, Marktime. Now" He screamed. "Why, squad is it important that we all get along?" He asked loudly, watching Molut.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"So we can cover each other's asses when need be?" Ichigo forgets the sir.

message 9: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau's eyes narrow. "Kenpachi, one more smart ass remark and you'll be on latrine duty for a week! SQUAD! MARK...TIME!" He instructed them all. "Since we all think we're hilarious, we can lose a bit of sleep now, eh?" Beau paced infront of them.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He was thouroughly enjoying his time here, teasing his best friend occasionally and watching him be a hard ass. It was rather funny, but right at that moment, he knew it would be the wrong move to smile, instead he skips over into line, not walking, but skipping.

message 11: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau's jaw twitched. "Kenpachi! Break step! I will speak with you privately" His eyes were hard.

message 12: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau's jaw twitched. "Kenpachi! Break step! I will speak with you privately" His eyes were hard.

message 13: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 14: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 15: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 16: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 17: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 18: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 19: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 20: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 21: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 22: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 23: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 24: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 25: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 26: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 27: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 28: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 29: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 30: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, you might want to delete some of them?))
Ichigo looks at the other man for a moment, "Yes Sir." He steps back from the group then walks over, knowing he'll be in real shit.
((You want your new ultranet password?))

message 32: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((CBF)))

Beau's mouth is a flat line as he lets Ichigo into the tent. "Ichcigo..." He sighed. "Why do you do this to me? Why? I'm trying to make it as easy as possible"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo looks at him softly, "That's why, I don't want it easy as possible... I want it as hard as possible. Make it so myself, and the others are all battle ready quickly, harden them up as much as you can. You know what it's like to kill, they don't, make it so all of us will be able to cope better with what will happen out there..."

message 34: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"This" Beau pointed towards the opening of the tent "Is nothing! I'm still breaking you all in. None of you are ready. If you want hard, Ichigo, I can break you all down. I've been there. I've lived it. It's not pleasant"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo just looks, "Go, break us all down, because if we don't have it like that here none of them will be able to make it through out there... Only the most pig headed guys would be able to make it through with their minds half intact without hard training straight up. You think I don't know what it's like?" He raises an eyebrow. "It just shows exactly how little you truly know about me..."

message 36: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"No. It just shows exactly how little you've told me. Go, Private. You've got latrine duty for a month" Beau said, cutting off all emotions towards his friend.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You didn't think to ask though did you?" He throws the comment over his shoulder as he left. "Sir?" He then strode back over to where Molut was putting up the tent, going to help.

message 38: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Lateine duty for a month! Effective immediately, Kenpachi!" Beau bellowed. If Beau didn't know Ichigo, then Ichigo didn't know Beau either.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo looks up. "Yes Sir!" He rushes off to do his work. He was nothing if not an efficient and effective worker. It was true that he didn't know the whole of Beau's past, but he definitely knew more about Beau that Beau knew of him.

message 40: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau was discussing future exercises with other Corporals, when a radio transmission came through. Beau's heart sank when he heard. "Squad! Form up!" He said, loudly, but not with his calling voice.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo rushes into line, not caring that he stunk like shit(literally), noticing the difference in his friend's voice. Worry thicker than the blood coursing through his body. If this was what he thought it could be, they weren't ready, no where near ready.

message 42: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"We've been dispatched" Beau said grimly. "North Korea. We ship out in three hours. Call your families and say goodbye. You won't speak to them for six months"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

The muttering around Ichigo begins, some people had shock on their faces, some fear, and even some with joy and bloodlust. But nothing showed on Ichi's he just looked up and stared at Beau.

message 44: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Right, go. 15 minutes personal admin time then pickup" Beau said, dismissing them. He looked into his hat, a picture of the twins sticky taped to the roof of the hat.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, had to go have tea.))
Ichigo stood still, relaxed, but completely still. "Beau."

message 46: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"You will refer to me as Sir, Private" Beau narrowed his eyes.

((Reply quicker!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((I had tea! Shut up!))
He looks at Beau defiantly. "They aren't ready..."

message 48: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"I don't make the orders. I follow them. Now go pack up" Beau said, his attitude much more offhandish than at home.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Beau! Fucking listen to me!" Ichigo snarls, not caring that this guy was his commanding officer. "How can you not do something about this!? At least fucking try! Don't just give in!" He bares his teeth angrily.

message 50: by Dexter, like a bau5 (last edited Jun 07, 2012 03:50AM) (new)

"One more comment, Private Kenpachi, and I will have you arrested for insubordination!" Beau snapped. "Ready or not, you will go. Ready or not, you will follow my commands. And easy or not, I will break you" The look in his eyes was pure anger. "Now, go, your Uniform requires attention"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.